剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
do you tell them about your wife?
根据案情来定
Depends on the crime.
我或许会
I just might.
偶尔我还会给人看照片
And occasionally, I sometimes show a photo.
因为我以老婆为傲
Because I'm proud of my wife.
你有什么事吗
What is it you want?
谢伊和她经纪人来这里
Security video from the other night
那晚的监控录像
when Shaye and her manager were here.
没问题 你有传票吗
Sure thing. Do you have a subpoena?
传票...
A subpoe...
什么 我以为...
What... I-I thought..
你以为什么
You thought what?
你以为能不带传票来这里
You would come in here without a subpoena,
打断我的会议
interrupt my meeting,
在我同事面前
ask me to break company policy,
让我违反公♥司♥规定 甚至法律吗
possibly the law, in front of my colleagues?
不...
N...
你在夸大事实
You're putting a spin on it.
我们家里见
I will see you at home.
还有 罗杰 别把我的照片给罪犯看
And, Roger, do not show perps my picture.
只有那一次
It was just that one time.
那是什么
What is that?
监控录像
The security video.
老板娘直接就给我了
The hostess just gave it to me.
我们正聊着 她说
We were chatting, and then she said
不知为何我的眼睛让她很有安全感
there was something about my eyes that made her feel safe.
海报
The poster.
你说我还怎么学做这份工作啊
How am I ever gonna learn how to do this job
如果我一直靠自己的...
if I just keep skating by on my...
鲍曼
Bowman.
不要再说了
Stop talking.
她还给了我免费甜点
She also gave me free dessert.
别动
Hold up.
这是怎么回事 新伤
What is that? That's new.
我跟自动贩卖♥♥机打了一架
Oh, I got in a fight with a vending machine.
它不想吐出我的奇多零食
It didn't want to drop my hot Cheetos.
我知道该靠嘴解决 可是...
I know I should have used my words, but...
就这样
Yeah.
就是这么回事 是吗
This is what this is, huh?
就是怎么回事
This is what what is?
我们下班后见面
Well, this is we meet up after work,
玩点乐子 说点小谎
have a bunch of fun, tell a couple lies...
吃点古巴餐然后回家
?...eat Cubanos and go home.
就是这么回事
That's what we have here.
我们不一定每次都要吃古巴餐
Well, we don't always have to eat Cubanos.
我们可以吃披萨
We could eat pizza...
或者汉堡
or burgers...
你对我们现在的状况不满意吗
You're not happy with our situation?
满意
I am.
大多数情况下都满意
I am, most of it.
只是... 你懂的
It's just, um, you know,
我们开始聊什么自动贩卖♥♥机和空闲时间...
we start talking about vending machines and flex hours...
好吧
All right.
我揍了一个人
I hit a guy.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - ?Okay.
这很正常 对吧
That happens, you know?
有人拒捕 揍了你一拳...
Somebody resists arrest, throws a punch at you...
不 不是
Nope. Nope.
不是嫌犯
Wasn't a suspect.
他做了什么
What did he do?
我问他是否对一个女孩动粗
Um, I asked him if he roughed up his girl,
我看得出来他在说谎
and I could tell he was lying.
他是那种强硬的男人
Yeah, he was one of those tough guys that, you know,
如果女人不按他说的做或者回嘴
if a female doesn't do exactly what he says or talks back,
那就得当心了
then... watch out.
所以... 就这样
So... Yeah.
-所以他们让你回家了 -是的
- ?So they sent you home. - Yep.
你有...
Is there...
什么想要谈谈的吗
anything that you want to talk about?
没有
Uh, no.
-我为什么会想... -别这样
- Why would I want to... why would I want to... - ?Stop.
听着 我...
Look, I...
大家都这样做 里格斯
That's what people do, Riggs.
但为什么 如果我已经说了这事...
But why, if I've already said the thing...
说出来难道还不够吗
Isn't it enough to say the thing?
为什么还要再说一遍 或者分♥析♥它
Right? Like, why do you have to say it again, or-or dissect it?
你不必做你不想做的事
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
我只是想...
I was just offering to...
行了 是这样的 这样的
All right, here's the deal, right, here's the deal.
我们都有自己的问题 对吧
like, we both have our issues, right?
你有你的烦心事 我也有我的
You-you have your crap, I have mine.
我是觉得我最好 就是说
I just feel that it's best, you know,
我不应该
the decent thing to do
把我烦心事强加到你身上
if I don't, uh, you know, unload my crap onto you.
湿的 不然一个人要承受的烦心事
Well, yeah, that would be way too much crap
就太多了
for one person entirely.
太多的烦心事 是吧
Too much crap en... one... See?
好了 我去冲个澡
All right, I'm gonna go take a quick shower.
我正要打给你呢
Hey, I was just gonna call you.
小罗 帮帮我
Hey, Rog. I need your help.
-我和帕尔默之间搞砸了 -怎么了
- I think I'm screwing things up with Palmer. - What things?
说不好 我好像做错了什么
I don't know. I think I'm doing something wrong.
床事吗
Sexually?
啥
What?
什么
What?
其实吧 算了 不说了
You know what? Forget... forget it.
不 不是因为床事
And no, not sexually.
你找我什么事
What were you gonna call me about?
我正在看监控录像
Okay, I'm looking at security video
就是那晚谢伊和菲尔
from the other night when Shaye and Phil
在餐厅发生争执的录像
had the altercation at the restaurant.
他肯定对她动手了
He definitely got physical with her.
但不像是在打谢伊 更像是
But it's not like he was attacking Shaye-- it's more like
让她离吧台的一个男人远一点
he was steering her away from this other guy at the bar.
那个人是谁
So, who's this other guy?
不清楚
I don't know.
但不管他是谁
But whoever it is,
菲尔绝对是在保护她 让她远离那个男人
Phil was definitely trying to protect her from him.
那啥 我要去干活儿了
Hey, so, I, uh, got a work thing.
里格斯 别这样
Riggs, stop it.
如果你不想留下 就别留下
If you don't want to stay, then don't stay.
别搞得气氛很怪
Don't make it weird.
什... 什么奇怪
Wha... What's weird?
你刚才说你要去冲澡
You said you were gonna take a shower,
可现在却穿好了衣服
and now you're completely dressed,
身上也没湿 地上连毛巾都没有
you're not wet-- is there even a towel on the floor,
然后你... 要去工作
and you're... going to work,
可水还开着 所以...
but you left the water running, so...
那确实很奇怪
That is weird.
没错
It is. ?
侦查能力真强
Good detective work.
你... 是名出色的探员
You... are a great agent.
过会儿打给你
I'll call you later.
他是谁
Who is he?
-不知道 -真的吗
- No idea. - Really?
因为看上去你把谢伊领出去
'Cause it looks like you ushered Shaye
就是为了避开他
out of the room to avoid him.
然而 他好像确实认识你
And yet, he really seems to know you.
谢伊去哪了
Hey, where's Shaye?
让这家伙离我远点 看
Keep this guy away from me. Look,
看到了吗 这一次我有证人
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表