剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
不像我是因为不是我♥干♥的
It's not like me 'cause it wasn't me.
指纹是栽赃
The prints were planted.
你是说你被陷害了
So you're saying this is all a-a setup.
右[对]
Right.
我才不信
Nah, I ain't buying it.
-江山易改本性难移 -我说右
- A leopard doesn't change its stripes. - I said right.
右转
Turn right!
对了 你女儿怎么样了
How's your little girl, by the way?
现在吗
At the moment?
可能因为
Probably worried sick
爸爸没回家教她开车担心得要死吧
that her dad's not home to take her driving.
已经在学车了啊
Driving, already.
时间过得还真是快啊
Where does the time go?
在这里停下
Pull back here.
下车
Now get out.
慢点
Slowly.
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
快
Move.
向前走
Walk.
停下
Stop.
听着
Hey, look.
你没必要这样做
You don't have to do this.
我早就该这么做了
Should've done it a long time ago.
别转过来
Don't turn around.
听着 伙计 这...
Hey, listen, man, t-this...
太爽了
There we go.
从我发现你们
Been holding it in
这群警♥察♥在屋外就一直憋着
since I clocked you cops outside my place.
莱文医生说这样对我的前列腺不好
Dr. Levin says it's not good for my prostate.
爱德华·莱文
Edward Levin?
那个泌尿科医师
The urologist?
他也是你的医生吗
You go to him, too?
他是个好人 很温柔
He's a good man. Gentle.
给你
Take this.
我需要你帮我追查这个号♥码
It's a phone number I need you to run down for me.
我为什么要这么做
And why should I do that?
两个原因
Two reasons.
第一 为了我不杀你
So I don't shoot you,
第二 因为我没有杀戴蒙德
and 'cause I didn't kill Diamond.
这是陷害我的人的号♥码
That's the number of who set me up.
你能不能好歹帮我
Do you want to, maybe,
整理一下证据 而不是坐在上面
help me log the evidence instead of sitting on it?
不要
No.
我可告诉你 贝利
For your information, Bailey,
我是要看罗杰关于凯尔索的
I'm gonna go through Roger's notes
笔记
on Kelso.
那些空笔记吗
Oh, the blank notes?
半空吧
Well... semi-blank.
好像有个叫"猎豹"的什么事
Something about somebody called "The Panther."
还有画得特丑的猎豹
And some sad little drawings of a panther.
你好
Yeah.
里格斯 是我
Riggs, it's me.
小罗 怎么我回办公室竟然逼你还快吗
Rog. How the heck did I beat you back to the office?
你开的是车 我开的是船
I mean, you were in a car, and I was in a boat.
这个问题好
That's a good question.
我需要你帮我查个号♥码
Look, I need you to run a number for me.
里格斯 告诉我你会照做
Riggs, tell me you know how to run a number.
我当然知道怎么查号♥码 罗杰
Of course I know how to run a number, Roger.
真是的
Give me a break.
过来 怎么查号♥码
Come here. How do I run a number?
好的 说吧
All right, go.
323-555-0129.
不过你怎么让我查
Hey, why are you giving this to me?
这不都是B队干的事吗
Usually, the B-team handles this kind of thing.
因为我相信你
Because I trust you.
你是我知道的最好的警♥察♥
You're the best damn cop I know.
你是我知道的最好的警♥察♥
"You're the best damn cop I know"?
怎么了 我想多夸夸他不行吗
What? I don't tell him that enough.
默托遇到麻烦了
Murtaugh's in trouble.
上面线索很少
I mean, there's not much.
里面提到了一个叫"猎豹"的人
You know, there was a mention of somebody called "The Panther,"
还有一堆他想下载的播客名单
and then a list of podcasts he wanted to download.
好的 猎豹是凯尔索的联络人
Okay, The Panther was Kelso's contact,
雇佣他的经纪人 给他谋杀目标
the broker who hired him out, gave him his targets.
他的真名叫丹尼什么的
His real name was Danny... something.
丹尼·曼奇尼
Danny Mancini.
没有现居地址 出生在好莱坞
No current address; he was born in Hollywood.
这十年来一直不停地进出监狱
He's been in and out of prison for the past decade.
圣昆廷监狱 隆波克监狱 阿马里洛
San Quentin, Lompoc, Amarillo.
得州那个吗
Texas?
难道还有别的地方吗
You know another Amarillo?
如果凯尔索想避风头
If Kelso's gonna lay low,
这里也许是他会去的地方
this might be his first stop.
你没事吧
You okay?
我得去打个电♥话♥
I got to make a phone call.
来看我两次还来电♥话♥
Two visits, and a phone call?
我好荣幸啊
I feel positively courted.
我就知道不该给你打
I knew this was gonna be a mistake.
我猜你肯定是有事求我
I'm betting you got a favor to ask me,
所以就直说吧 你需要什么
so go ahead and ask it. What do you need?
四年前 你和丹尼·曼奇尼做过狱友
Four years ago, you served time with a Danny Mancini.
记得他吗
You remember him?
和我不是一件牢房♥ 但我知道他
Yeah, he wasn't in my cellblock, but I knew him.
不过不怎么熟
Not well.
你知道去哪能找到他吗
You know where I can find him?
他还有些同伙还在服刑 所以...
Well, he still has some crew serving here, so...
我和他们的关系不算铁 不过可以去问问
Not the friendliest cats, but I'll ask around.
看吧 也没那么难 不是吗
Now, see, that wasn't so hard, was it?
这事很重要
It's important, okay?
你都打给我了 肯定是要紧事
Yeah, it must be if you're calling me.
是你陷害了我吧 丹尼
You set me up, Danny?
弗兰基
Frankie.
好久不见
Long time.
你好像不太愿意见到我
You don't look happy to see me.
因为你是个逃犯
'Cause you're a fugitive.
你杀死了迈克·戴蒙德
You hit Mikey Diamond.
这就是那个猎豹吗
This is The Panther?
和我想象的完全不一样啊
I-I had a whole different image in my head.
更胖 也更像猫
More sleek and catlike.
是你陷害了我 对不对
You set me up, didn't you?
别紧张 弗兰克
Easy, Frank.
你给我发信息 安排了会面
You texted me, and set a meet.
这是你惯用的手段
Same as you used to.
我向你发誓
I-I swear to you.
弗兰基 不是我
Frankie, it wasn't me.
那么是谁
Then who?!
我们是老相识了
We've known each other a long time,
所以在我把你脑袋打开花之前
so I'm gonna give you the courtesy of counting
会出于礼貌数几个数
before I put a bullet in your head.
一
One,
-二 -好吧 等一下
- two... - Okay, wait.
等等 大概一个月之前
Wait. About a month ago,
一个二十岁左右的小伙来过
a kid came by here, uh, 20-something.
说他接了个活儿
Uh, said he had a job.
打听了你的情况
He was asking questions about you.
他是谁
Well, who was he?
我没问他叫什么
I didn't get a name.
红头发 高个子
Red hair, tall,
很瘦 身材不错
lean, good shape.
还开了一辆拉风的老爷车
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表