剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
-停在了车道中间 -没错
- in the middle of the driveway. - That's true.
当时天黑
And it was dark out,
-所以你可能没看见它 -确实很黑
- so you probably didn't see it. - It was dark.
可能在声控灯的历史上
And probably for the first time
首次出现了
in the history of automatic lights,
灯没有自动亮起来的情况
yours automatically didn't come on,
-毕竟有时候... -罗杰 罗杰
- 'cause sometimes... - Roger, Roger.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我撞烂了你的摩托车
that I ran over your motorcycle.
我也很抱歉我说自己并不介意
And I'm sorry that I said that I'm over it,
我真的很介意
and I really wasn't over it.
到现在还在介意 但我马上就不再介意了
And I'm still not over it, but I'm getting over it.
好了 不介意了
And... it's done.
不介意了
?Done.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? ?- Mm-hmm.
好
Good.
重新开始
Fresh start?
好
Yeah.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
怎么了
What's going on?
-你♥爸♥爸和我... -不 我说外面
- Um, your father and I... - No, outside.
我们买♥♥了辆新车
We got a new car?
什么 不不不
What? No. No, no, no, no.
-我们没买♥♥新车 -其实吧
- We didn't get a new car. - Well, actually,
我们确实买♥♥了
we kind of did, you know?
我从一个朋友那里买♥♥的
I bought it from a friend.
是... 什么来着...
It was a-- what do you call it--
冲动消费
a impulse purchase.
我有点冲动了
Got kind of crazy.
好吧 你♥爸♥犯了个错误
Okay, so, your father made a mistake,
-但我们是成年人了 我们会讨论的... -"错误"
- but we are adults, and we will discuss... - "Mistake"?
我不觉得这是个错误
I don't think it was a mistake.
进来
Come in.
我...可能...
I, uh, may have...
玩牌玩过了
overplayed my hand.
好吧 进来 坐
All right, come in. Sit down.
这游戏叫麻将
The game is mah-jongg.
下十块钱赌注
Ten-dollar game.
准备好了吗 麻将 啥 这就像...
Ready? Mah-jongg? What? This is like...
你还想玩什么 推圆盘游戏吗
What do you want to play, shuffleboard after that?
还是扔马蹄铁
Maybe some horseshoes?
你是想在沙滩上睡吗
You want to sleep out in the sand?
行吧
Okay.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表