剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
It-it moved upstairs.
说对了
That's right.
就在楼上
?Way upstairs.
没错 走吧
Yeah. Come here.
我刚到酒店附近
Hey. I'm right by the hotel.
我应该早点打给你
Oh, I should've called you earlier.
我已经在去机场的半路上了
I'm about halfway to the airport already.
真不凑巧
Oh, bummer.
我本来打算来接你
Well, I was gonna pick you up
看看你想不想吃汉堡
and see if you wanted to grab a burger,
然后可以送你去机场
and then, I'd give you a lift to the airport.
没关系 都是我的错
No worries, it's my fault.
默托告诉我应该打电♥话♥的
Murtaugh told me I should've called.
我决定坐早班飞机了
Well, I decided to take an earlier flight.
那你什么时候回来
So, when you coming back?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
可能得过些时间了吧
Might be a while, huh?
是的 那什么...
Yeah. Uh-- look, um...
你那天离开酒店
when you left the hotel the other day,
让我很不安
that bothered me.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. And I'm sorry.
不 我...
No, um, what I'm...
我想说的是
what I'm trying to say is...
谢谢你
thank you. Um...
我真的没想过还有人
I really did not think that I was capable
能再让我感到不安
of anyone bothering me anymore.
或者我想要他们使我不安
Or that I would want them to.
结果看来
And it turns out,
我会感到不安
I do.
你知道吗 真的很蠢
You know? It's... it's so stupid.
就像我想要一个男的陪着我
It's like I want a guy that sits around
和我一起看电视剧 谈论他的感想
and watches dumb TV with me and will talk about his feelings,
送我花等等这些俗套的事情
brings me flowers, all that dorky stuff.
那不是你
That's not you.
我不会容忍♥任何人
And I would really hate anybody
试图把你变成那种人
that tried to change you into that guy.
我也是这么想
You and me both.
谢谢你 里格斯
Thank you, Riggs
你要照顾好自己 好吗
You please take care of yourself, ok?
你也是 帕尔默
You too, Palmer.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表