剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
so he'll be able to stand trial for kidnapping and attempted murder.
如果你们俩能作证的话
That is, if you two will testify.
你们将免除全部罪责并加入♥联♥邦证人保护计划
With complete immunity and WitSec for everyone.
当然了 由于你袭击一位联邦警官
Of course, due to your assault of a federal officer,
你的重新安置地点有田纳西州的迪斯默尔your options for relocation are now Dismal, Tennessee
意为沼泽地
和俄勒冈州的博林and Boring, Oregon.
意为无聊
这是我们内部的一个笑话
That is what we in the Bureau call a joke.
不过这些地方也都真实存在
?Though they are real towns.
我们更想去暖和点的地方
Well, we prefer somewhere warm.
阿德里亚娜的支气管不太好
Adriana is legitimately bronchial.
我们可以商量商量
Yeah, we can talk about that.
谢谢你 里格斯
Thank you, Riggs.
你挽救了我的家庭
You saved my family.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
谢我的搭档
Thank my partner.
然后 告诉他 他是个危险的人
And, uh, tell him he's dangerous.
他被卡在通风管道 下面是众多匪徒
Trapped in an air duct, mobsters below,
个个全副武装 他掏出武器 说道...
armed to the teeth, he draws his weapon, he says...
插入他的经典台词然后开打
Insert catchphrase then bang-bang.
让人昏昏欲睡
Yawn factory.
我发现 我现在可以摒弃这些曾经喜欢的
You know, I've realized I think I can move on from this mob stuff now
打打杀杀的套路
that I've kind of lived it.
新剧本已经有构思了
New idea for a new script.
真是等不及了
Oh, can't wait.
禁忌的爱情 年轻的恋人
Forbidden romance, young lovers,
家族之间相互仇恨 你懂的
uh, their families hate each other, you know.
就像《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
It's, uh, Romeo and Juliet,
现代版
but modern.
固定套路怎么办
But what-what about the, uh, the set piece?
还有角色设定
The-the character arc?
还是有你的
Oh, you're still in the picture,
但我现在把你当作反派
but now I see you as the villain.
反派
The villain?
反面角色
The antagonist.
秃头 引人注目的鼻孔
Bald head, flaring nostrils,
声称"我要阻止美好的爱情"
declaring, "I stand in the glorious path of love!"
就要呼之欲出了 差不多了
Oh, it almost writes itself. Almost.
我才没有"阻止美好的爱情"
I don't "Stand in the glorious path of love."
我有吗
Do I?
确定修改背景图片吗
你对你朋友的约会对象进行了背景调查
You ran a background check on your friend's date?
我知道
I know.
我保证过不插手
I promised I would stay out of it,
但是拜托 那家伙名叫查德
but come on, the guy's name is Chad.
你觉得她应该和什么人约会呢
Who do you think she should be dating?
我不知道 了不起的人吧
I don't know. Someone great.
比如 医生或者宇航员
You know, like a-a doctor or an astronaut
或者烧烤大♥师♥
or, ooh, a barbeque pitmaster.
-这个挺好的 -又或者警♥察♥
- That's kind of good. - Or a cop?
听我说 医生 我们是朋友
Look, Doc, we're friends.
好吗 而且我又没什么钱
Okay? Plus, I'm not some white-picket-fence kind of guy.
她应该找个条件好的
You know? And that's what she deserves.
那你呢
What about you?
你应该和什么人在一起
What do you deserve?
祝你一切顺利
All-all the best.
好
Okay.
都修好了 不漏水了
All good. Leak fixed.
是查德的电♥话♥ 他说因为没付罚单
That was Chad. Told me his car was towed,
车被拖走了
unpaid tickets.
你知道这件事吗
Know anything about this?
只有那种未付的停车罚单
Uh, only that unpaid parking tickets
往往会导致更严重的犯罪行为
tends to lead to, you know, more serious criminal behavior.
我是打给他取消约会
I was calling him to cancel our date.
你说得对 我和他不合适
You were right. He wasn't for me,
-但那不代表你有权... -好吧
- but that doesn't mean you had any right... ?- Oh, okay.
加以破坏
...to sabotage it.
-我不明白你在说什么 -不明白
- I don't know what you're talking about. ?- No?
不明白
No. ?
比如你十年级时放掉奇普·科尔车胎里的气
Like-like the time you flattened Kip Cole's tires in the 10th grade?
我那是帮你的忙
I was doing you a favor.
奇普·科尔是个屌♥丝 可你却总是
Kip Cole was a loser and you've always kind of had a tendency
被屌♥丝吸引 对吧
to be drawn towards losers, right?
-也许吧 -说说而已
- Oh, maybe. - Well, just saying.
难怪那晚你想亲我
And that would explain why you tried to kiss me that night.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是说玩完奥德萨的游戏之后蹭到脸了
Are you referring to the cheek brush after the Odessa game?
我得提醒你 我得过脑震荡
Need I remind you, I had a concussion.
所以我有点迷糊
So, I was just a little dazed.
好吗 可能犯了什么错
Okay? And maybe stumble-y.
我确实不太有礼貌 但我没亲你
Not my most gracious moment, but not a kiss.
好吧 好吧 你得了脑震荡
Right, right. You were concussed.
真糟糕呢
That's too bad.
你要是没得脑震荡 没准就成功了
Maybe if you were healthy, you'd have pulled it off.
*当那天结束*
*When the day is done*
*我们将开诚布公*
*We'll be out in the open*
*那天一定会到来*
*And the time will come*
*到时我不必再问*
*When I never have to ask again*
*哦 我*
*Ooh, I'm*
*大喊着我们不能再等了*
*Yelling it out that we can't wait no more*
*哦 我*
*Ooh, I'm*
*追寻 追寻着你...*
*Coming after, coming after you...*
天啊
Oh, my God.
真是完美 你太美啦 亲爱的
Perfect, perfect. You look so beautiful, honey.
你们真的要拍这么多照片吗
Hey, do you guys really need this many pictures?
需要 因为我们要记住你今天有多美
Yes, we do because we want to remember how beautiful you are today.
那边 宝贝 那边
That way, baby. That way.
等等 等等 我没有好的角度了
Wait, wait, wait, I-I-I can't get a good angle.
好吧 麦克尼里
All right, McNeile.
不许你进入我家的禁令暂时解除
The ban on you being on my property is temporarily lifted.
就一张照片
One photo.
快 赶快
Come on. Make it quick.
拍吧
Go for it.
我要拍单人的 几张 就几张
Okay, I'm gonna do a solo. A few, just a few.
很快 马上就好
Real quick, right here.
很好 好极了
Right. Yeah, yeah, that's perfect.
谢谢你让我带瑞亚娜
I want to say thank you for letting me take Riana
去舞会 默托先生
to the dance, Mr. Murtaugh.
你怕我吗 罗比
Are you afraid of me, Robbie?
怕死了 先生
Uh, terrified, sir.
罗比
Robbie.
-怎么了 -给你拍张照好吗
- Yeah? - Can I get a shot?
好啊 好的
Yeah. Okay.
小瑞
Hey, Ri.
抱歉 我和麦克尼里的事影响了你的...
I'm sorry that I let my thing with McNeile get in the way of your...
生活
Life?
是的
Yeah.
你已经证明了有能力作出正确的决定
You've proven to be more than capable of making good decisions.
老实说 我们开始约会只是为了让你们生气
Honestly, we only started dating to drive you two crazy.
好贴心啊
Oh, how sweet.
好笑的是 我真的有点喜欢罗比
Funny enough, I actually kind of like Robbie.
他人很好 对我也好
I mean, he's really sweet and he's nice to me.
这才是我想听到的
Now that's what I wanted to hear.
玩得开心 好吗
You go and you have fun, all right?
对了...
And, uh, and, hey...
你八点半把她送回来
You have her back here by 8:30.
大罗
Uh, Big Rog,
舞会八点开始
the dance starts at 8:00.
我知道
I'm aware.
离开我家
Off the property.
别担心
Don't worry.
你可以十一点半把她送回来
You can have her back by 11:30.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表