剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
看来我们要把市政厅的金童关进监狱啊
So we're gonna put City Hall's golden boy behind bars?
真是给竞选开了个好头
That's a hell of a way to start a campaign.
也是个精彩的结尾
Hell of a way to end one, too.
所以我猜...
So I guess that, uh,
警监的位置空不出来了
captain slot won't be opening up, huh?
一时半会儿不会了
Not for the moment.
真是很遗憾
It's too bad, too.
我还期待某人能成为超棒的警监呢
I was grooming someone who was gonna be a hell of a captain.
带我来这儿干什么 里奥
What am I doing here, Leo?
是这样的 翠什
Okay, Trish,
我觉得你我从来没这么亲密过
I feel like you and I have never been closer. Hmm?
所以我请你帮个小忙感觉也不那么尴尬了
And so I don't feel that awkward asking you for a tiny favor.
你看见那边那位了吗
Do you see who that is?
-看到那边那位是谁了吗 -嗯
- See who that is over there? - Mm.
你很清楚那是丹·赖泽
You know very well that is Dan Reiser.
他是洛杉矶
He is the number one most litigious
最喜欢打官司的工伤律师
workplace injury attorney in all of Los Angeles.
而且...
And...
...他正在招人
...he's hiring.
所以我希望你能帮我做点事 准备好了吗
So, here's what I need you to do. Ready?
-好的 -等一下
- Okay. - In a minute,
你过来把这张支票给我
you come over and present me with this check.
好吗 假装我们达成了协议
Okay? As if we've come to some kind of settlement.
拜托 拜托了
Please? Oh, come on.
就当这是把杀掉吉恩的凶手绳之以法的回报
Th-Think of this a-as repayment for bringing Gene's killer to justice.
我需要你的帮助 真的
I need this. I need this.
太棒了 谢谢
Yes. Thank you. Yes.
好吧 里奥
All right, Leo.
我数到十
I'll count to ten.
-好的 还是数到12吧 -一 二
- Yes. Oh, tw-twelve. - One, two...
12秒 至少12秒
Give me 12, at least.
丹
Dan.
我是里奥波德·盖兹
Leopold Getz.
抱歉 我不...
I'm sorry, I don't...
当然
Of cour... Ah.
罗伯特·卡戴珊在玉米片上滑倒的时候
When Rob Kardashian slipped on those nachos,
我是那个...玉米片
I was the guy... I represented the nacho...
-打扰了 赖泽先生 盖兹先生...-抱歉
- Excuse me Mr. Reiser. Uh, Mr. Getz... - I'm-I'm sorry.
你看不出来我们正在谈事情吗
Uh, can't you see that we're in the middle of a meeting?
这是什么 我看看
What is this? Let me see that.
这是什么
What is this?
30万美元
$300,000?
这是什么 在开玩笑吗
Wha-What is this, a joke?
-我... -我像个笑话吗
- Well, I... - Am I funny?
我很好笑吗 让你笑了吗
Am I funny to you? I make you laugh?
我像个小丑吗
I'm like a clown? Huh?
不 你知道这算什么吗
No. You know what this is?
这算是冒犯
This is an insult.
给我个像样的出价
Come back to me with a real offer,
不然我们法庭见
or I will see you in court
很快
posthaste.
有的人觉得
Some people just think
给几个子儿就能把你打发了
they can nickel-and-dime you.
你懂吧
Know what I'm saying?
我们刚刚说到哪儿了
Anyway, where were we?
很有趣
It's funny.
这么长时间 她都有自己的秘密
All this time, she was keeping her own secrets, you know?
她不再是完美的了
So is she off her pedestal?
不是
No.
她知道我的一切 可她却依然爱我
She knew everything about me-- she still loved me.
没有比她更好的了
Tough to beat that.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是希望我告诉了她真♥相♥
I just wish I'd have told her.
可她早就知道了 这又能改变什么呢
How would it change things if she already knew?
这样她就有机会原谅我了
Would've given her a chance to forgive me.
听起来她已经原谅你了 里格斯
Sounds like she already did, Riggs.
也许现在该你原谅你自己了
Maybe now you can work on forgiving yourself.
抱歉我之前那么生气
I'm sorry I was mad before.
我可能有点太过把你排斥在外了
Might have been a little territorial.
我很高兴能有你帮我
I'm glad I had your help on all of this.
和你办案子也一样很愉快
It was nice working with you, too.
你知道这个案子让我想起了什么吗
You know what this case reminded me of?
宵夜吃中餐有多棒吗
How good late-night Chinese is?
想起了我最初为什么要成为律师
Of why I became a lawyer in the first place.
为了给不能自己伸张正义的人伸张正义
To get justice for those who cannot get it for themselves.
为了吉恩
For Gene.
为了莫妮卡
For Monica.
如果你是想回去
If you're thinking about going back,
你知道我是支持你的 对吧
you know you have my support, right?
可能吧
Maybe.
我可能会顺便做点对公众有益的事
Maybe I'll do some pro bono work on the side.
只要别让里奥沾手就行
As long as you keep Leo out of it.
成交
Deal.
抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
你们是不是给德尔加多先生换病房♥了
Did, uh, you guys move Mr. Delgado to another room?
请节哀 德尔加多先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Delgado died
因为手术中出现并发症去世了
from complications during his surgery.
你是他的家人吗
Are you his family?
我是
Yeah, I am.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表