剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
连句回应都没有吗
Nothing to say in return?
是的
Yeah.
躲开
Duck.
你居然有手雷
You got a grenade?
是啊 本来放在我家
Well, yeah. I mean, I had it at the house.
我就想 以后难道还有机会用吗
I was like, "When am I ever gonna get a chance to use it again?"
-所以就带来了 -能让我来吗
- So I brought it. ?- May I?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
现在还不是你死的时候 朋友
Your time will come, amigo.
损害可不小 我们得走了
This is a lot of damage. We got to go.
一切都在我的掌控之中
I had all this under control.
你没必要来的
You didn't have to come down here.
不 现在才叫掌控之中
No, now it's under control.
我们抓了狄托
We have Tito.
我们带他回洛杉矶
We take him back to L.A.,
合法立案
we book him,
重新开始自己的生活
resume our lives.
毫发无损
Not a scratch on us.
这才是我的办事方式
Now that's how I roll.
《致命武器》第二季第一集
请说出自己的名字以留作记录
State your name for the record.
布鲁克斯·艾弗瑞警监
Captain Brooks Avery.
艾弗瑞警监 你知道本次会谈
Captain Avery, are you aware this panel has convened
是为了讨论默托和里格斯
to discuss the international incident
两位警探所涉的国际事件吗
involving Detectives Murtaugh and Riggs?
我知道
Yes, I am aware.
你也明白两位警探
And you understand it would look very bad for the LAPD
去墨西哥私自执法并造成严重破坏
if we had two officers running around Mexico
会给洛杉矶警局的形象抹黑
wreaking havoc on a mission for vigilante justice?
没错
Absolutely.
所以我一定通力合作
And I am prepared to cooperate fully.
很好
Good.
里格斯和默托去墨西哥干什么
What are Riggs and Murtaugh doing in Mexico?
就我所知 去钓鱼
My understanding is... fishing.
-钓鱼 -是的 钓鱼
- Fishing? - Yes, fishing.
他们真的很喜欢一起出去玩
They really like spending time together.
有时候给警探安排个搭档 他们...
Sometimes you-you pair people up and they just...
就很合拍
they, they click.
我们在浪费时间 罗杰
We're wasting time, Rog.
我们还得送某些人去监狱
We have someone that we need to be taking to jail.
之后
After.
接上指头之后
After we reattach my finger.
好吧
Okay.
她都开始给我打电♥话♥了 好吗
Now she's calling my phone, all right?
-就让我跟翠什说一声... -不行
- Just let me talk to Trish to... ?- No.
不行
No.
我需要时间想一个好借口
I need time to come up with a plausible story.
我的好借口信手拈来
I've got loads of plausible stories.
把电♥话♥拿走
You put the phone away.
你干得好事还不够多吗
Haven't you done enough?
忘了点东西吗
You forgetting something?
它居然还指着我
Oh, it's pointing at me.
我需要止止痛
Oh, I need something for the pain!
别担心 我们会治好你的
Don't worry. We'll take care of you.
我需要吗♥啡♥
I need morphine.
确定不需要我跟你进去
Sure you don't want me to come back there
拉着你的手吗
and hold your good hand?
不用
No.
让他离我远点
Keep him away from me.
非亲属不能进来 先生
Family only, sir.
他可是跟我说了我爱你的
Well, he did tell me that he loved me.
那不是真心的 里格斯
I didn't mean it, Riggs.
那叫做干扰战略 听到了吗
It was a distraction tactic, you hear me?
那不是真心的
I didn't mean it.
你什么时候发现他们是"我行我素者"的
When did you know you were dealing with loose cannons?
先是"汽车拉力赛"的事
Well, I mean, there was, there was the Grand Prix.
然后他们又炸了烟花厂
And then they-they blew up the fireworks factory.
然后是制药公♥司♥
And the pharmaceutical company.
不 他们只是从制药公♥司♥的窗户跳...
No, no, they just jumped out of the window of the pharm...
不对 好像就是炸了
No, they blew that one up, too.
你问的什么来着
What was the question?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
紧急情况
It's urgent.
我们抓到了狄托
真的吗
Is this for real?
应该是
I think so.
恕我失陪
Will you excuse me?
有大好消息
We have some excellent news,
我觉得你们很快就会知道一个
and I feel like you're about to learn
我早就知道的事实
what I already know:
里格斯和默托是完美的专业探员
that Riggs and Murtaugh are consummate professionals.
你们回来了
You're back!
我都担心死了
I was worried.
艾弗瑞
Avery.
抱一个 队长
Come here, Captain.
-你闻起来一股黄瓜味 -打了吗♥啡♥
- You smell like cucumber. - Morphine.
为什么打吗♥啡♥
Why is he on morphine?
为了接他的手指
Had his finger reattached.
在墨西哥到底发生了...
What the hell happened in Mex...?
算了 我不想知道
You know what? I don't want to know.
你们真的抓到了狄托对吧
But you do have Tito, right?
当然抓到了
Of course we have Tito.
我们可是专业的
We're industry professionals.
这说法略微夸张
Well, that's a stretch.
真好 他在哪
Great. Where is he?
你们干了什么
What did you guys do?
不是我们干的 对吧
We didn't do that, right?
不 罗杰 不是我们
No, Rog, we didn't.
你们指望我相信
You expect me to believe
你完全不知道
that you have no idea
狄托·弗洛雷斯怎么会死在你的车尾箱里
how Tito Flores ended up dead in your trunk?
我不是这么说的
That's not what I said.
我说我不是法医专家
I said I'm not a forensic scientist,
但是我猜测一枪中头
but my guess would be the bullet to the head
血溅当场
scrambled his brains.
谁有杀狄托·弗洛雷斯的作案动机呢
Who would have the motive to kill Tito Flores?
这就不清楚了
Uh, I don't know.
他是墨西哥最大毒品集团之一的头目
He's the head of one of the biggest cartels in Mexico,
所以我猜有动机的人多了
so I'm guessing it's a long list.
你觉得你算其中之一吗
Would you put yourself on that list?
你去墨西哥难道不是想杀弗洛雷斯先生吗
Did you not go down to Mexico with the intent to kill Mr. Flores?
我认为你言过其实了
I think you're overstating that.
他去...
Uh, he went--
我们去是为了抓狄托·弗洛雷斯
we went down there to arrest Tito Flores,
而且的确抓到他了
which we did successfully.
这是从狄托手♥机♥里找到的一条语♥音♥留言
Here's a voice mail lifted from Tito's phone.
狄托 你好朋友
Tito. Hola, amigo.
我今早醒来的时候
You know, when I woke up this morning
我想阳光灿烂
and I thought the sun is shining,
真是个把你一枪爆头的好日子
what a great day to put a bullet in your head.
就在你两眼之间
Right between your eyes.
别把我和他混为一谈
Don't lump me in there with him.
我是以理智劝解人的身份去的
I was down there as the voice of reason.
没错 我之所以没杀狄托
It's true. The only reason I did not kill Tito
是因为他跟我说他爱我
was because he told me he loved me.
希望这句话不要记录下来
I'd like that stricken from the record.
-这不是审讯 -我要我的律师在场
- This isn't a trial. - Okay, well, I want my lawyer present
因为我的脑子现在还有点不清醒
because my brain is still a little foggy.
这是止痛药的后遗症
It's a residual effect of pain medication.
所以我不对我说的话负责
So I am not responsible for the things I might've said.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表