剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You kissed your best friend's girlfriend?
喂 我才是受害人好吗
Hey, I'm the victim here.
你确定你没有给她暗示
You sure you didn't lead her on?
稍稍地误导了她一下下
Twitch that little 'stache in her direction?
你还是别说话了
Please stop talking.
他是怎么了
What's the matter with him?
亲了他朋友
Kissed his friend.
又是朋友与情人之间的模糊界限啊
The precarious line between friend and lover.
所以我和贝利才没有尝试过
That's why Bailey and I haven't given it a shot.
是啊 你就继续自欺欺人
Yeah, that's why.
我们肯定有尸体可以聊吧
I'm sure there's a dead body we can talk about.
你想不想进来
Oh, you want to get in here,
看一眼
take a look?
你自便吧 这里面可挺舒服呢
Suit yourself. It's nice and cozy, though.
死者为白人男性
Victim is a white male.
没有身份证 一枪中头
No I.D. Bullet to the head.
被人拿地毯拖来这里随手扔进来的
Dragged here in a rug and unceremoniously dumped.
这里有拖拽痕迹
Got your drag marks right here.
你是想跟过去看看 还是你觉得它只会...
Y-You want to follow them? Or you think they'll just...
让我们失望
let us down?
两位 要不然还是别告诉贝利我进过这个垃圾箱
Uh, hey, guys, maybe don't tell Bailey I was in this Dumpster.
你认识这个男人吗
Do you recognize this man?
抱歉 小甜甜 我不认识
Sorry, sugar. Don't.
我倒是认识这块地毯
Recognize the rug, though.
一看就知道是谁的品位
Tacky stays with you.
你认识地毯的主人吗
You happen to know its owner?
他住在4B
He's in 4B.
叫汤姆·米尼
Tom Meanny.
我们之间 迟早会发生那件事
Between us, it was only a matter of time.
什么事
Before what?
他冲我发飙啊
Before he snapped.
那个人就是个半瓶子晃荡的货
Always been a few cigarettes short of a pack, that one.
彻头彻尾的疯子
Real nutjob.
谢谢你
Thanks a lot.
这人确实是个疯子
Nutjob is right.
这都什么乱七八糟的
What is all this stuff?
"联航局通过喷洒化学药剂来抑制人口增长"
"FAA is curbing the population using chemtrails."
"氟化物被用于精神控制"
"Fluoride used in mind control"?
我都不知道这些事
I did not know that.
那是因为这都不是真的
Yeah, that's because it's not true.
他是个阴谋论者
He's a conspiracy theorist.
-这人就是个疯子 -是吗 小罗
- The guy's insane. ?- Is he, Rog?
没准是氟化物让你这么想的
Or is that what the fluoride wants you to think?
歪曲事实
Hm, twisting things around.
总觉得会发生悲剧
Seeing disaster around every corner.
有没有让你想到某个人
Hey, remind you of anyone?
我只是很钦佩这个人的整理能力
I am just impressed with this guy's organization skills.
你可以清楚地看到所有的...
I mean, you can see everything...
里格斯...
Riggs...
她选择了把嘴唇放到你的脸上
She chose to share her lips with your face.
该发生的总会发生
Whatever happens next, will happen.
我碰过的东西都会完蛋[炸掉]
Everything I touch blows up.
就你那态度 当然有可能
With that attitude, it just might.
小罗
Hey, Rog.
我感觉这玩意要炸
I think this thing's gonna blow.
这也许不会是你最享受的约会 可是...
It may not be the best date ever, but...
不 我是说那台笔记本
No, the laptop.
未经授权
将在一分钟后启动自毁程序
看到没
You see?
不是你碰过的每一样东西都会...
Not everything you touch...
你还是单着比较好
Maybe it's just best if you stay single.
是啊
Yeah.
致命
致命
武器
武器
第二季 第九集
如果你是来做心理诊疗的
If you're here for our appointment,
那你提早了两天
you're two days early.
我需要一个嫌犯的犯罪心理侧写
I need a psych profile on a suspect.
我想你可能想换换口味
Thought you might want to do some
参与实际侦查工作
actual police work for a change.
这个人很孤僻
So the guys a loner,
情绪反复无常
uh, emotionally unstable,
对爆♥炸♥物有股执念
has an affinity for, uh, explosives.
我眼前这人不就是吗
Well, I think I found him.
他还把煤灰踩的我地毯上到处都是
And he's dragging soot all over my carpet.
不 那些脚印之前就有了
Oh, no, that was, that was there before.
注意力集中一点 医生
Look, stay focused, Doc.
"妄想症" "情绪化行为"
"Delusions." "Erratic behavior."
可能是妄想型精神分♥裂♥症
It could be paranoid schizophrenia.
但我必须亲眼见到他 才能做出准确的诊断
But I would have to see him to give a proper diagnosis.
是不是有别的事情
Was there something else?
没什么
I'm good.
就是吧...
It's just that...
我最近一直过得挺开心的
Like, I've been on this happy little island, you know,
就这段时间
for, like, a while,
我和莫莉之间相处得十分愉快
and-and things have been going great with Molly and I.
懂吧 我们一起出去玩
You know? We've been hanging out,
过程很愉快 我喜欢她的孩子
things are good, it's easy, I like her kid.
然后她吻了我
And then she kissed me.
所有的一切都被毁掉了
You know, now it's ruined everything.
并不是这样 里格斯 这是你们的感情在升温
It's not ruined, Riggs. Your relationship is evolving.
你不明白
You don't understand.
莫莉是我童年生活里
Molly's the only aspect of my childhood
唯一没有彻底变成悲剧的部分
that's not a complete disaster.
况且 杰克...
And the Jake, you know,
再加上杰克的事...
there's the Jake thing on top...
等等 我被你搞乱了
Wait. You're hosing me down.
你是在担心莫莉还是杰克 我不太明白
Are you concerned about Molly or Jake? I'm confused.
都有 医生 这事儿有点复杂
It-- Both, you know, Doc. It's a little bit of a stew.
你明白吗
You know?
里格斯
Riggs.
如果你想让我
If you are looking to me
告诉你这件事彻头彻尾是个悲剧
to tell you that this is a complete disaster,
那你就得另请高明了 因为...
you're gonna have to look somewhere else 'cause...
我不认为这是悲剧
I don't think it is.
那你再好好想想
Think on it.
再好好考虑一下
Mull it over.
因为这就是个悲剧
Because it's a disaster.
抱歉踩脏了你的地毯
Oh, um, sorry about the carpet.
坏消息
Bad news.
嫌犯向房♥东太太提供的名字汤姆·米尼
Tom Meanny, the name our suspect gave the landlady,
是"不是我名字"的重组名
it's an anagram for "Not My Name."
两个名字英文字母相同 排序不同
厉害 聪明 还有点神经
Good. Clever and crazy.
她现在在素描师那边
She's with the sketch artist now,
但我们提取到了被害人的指纹
but we did get a hit on the victim's prints.
他叫拉里·霍德森
Larry Hodson.
有几次非法入侵和盗窃的前科
Couple of B&Es. Burglaries.
我猜是霍德森闯入了汤姆的房♥子
I'm thinking Hodson breaks in.
汤姆便开枪杀了他
Tom shoots him.
推理不错
Good theory.
比那些说光明会暗中抬升油价
Better than the Illuminati raising gas prices,
登月地点其实是在伯班克的猜测要好得多
and the moon landing being staged in Burbank.
真是荒谬
That's ridiculous.
明明是恩西诺市
It was Encino.
为什么不是迪士尼乐园
Why not Disneyland?
因为真的是在恩西诺
Because it was Encino.
他们在那建了隔音摄影棚
They built a soundstage and everything.
等一下 你真的相信
Wait a minute, you really believe
登月行动是假的
that the moon landing was fake?
那你应该也相信史提夫·汪达不是盲人吧
I suppose you believe that Stevie Wonder is not blind.
他去看了湖人队的比赛
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表