剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
"It was all Riana's idea."
我女儿抽不抽大♥麻♥ 开不开家庭派对
Does my daughter smoke pot? What about house parties?
你有没有参加过她组织的疯狂派对
You ever been to a sick rager up at Riana's crib?
没有 瑞亚娜
N-No. Riana?
不可能 长官 这听上去都是
No way, sir. I mean, that sounds like
我姐姐菲比会干的事
something my sister Phoebe would do.
然后怪在我头上
And then blame it on me.
菲比是你姐姐
Phoebe's your sister?
对 我妈妈对她很严厉
Yes, sir. I mean, my mom's kind of hard on her.
她总是这么疯 完全控制不了自己
It's like she can't help but act like a lunatic.
所以...
So-so, uh,
菲比才是那个惹祸精
Phoebe is the troublemaker.
我的瑞亚娜是无辜的
And my Riana is innocent.
是啊 瑞亚娜超棒的
Yeah. I mean, Riana's the best.
你都能看出来她有多么尊敬你
You can tell how much she looks up to you, sir.
再说就不像真的了 走吧
You know what? You're gonna overplay your hand. Go on.
那个一看到警徽
All right, who's the smart one
就逃跑的聪明鬼是谁
that took off running when he saw the badge?
他叫尼科·韦森特 退伍军人
His name is Nico Vicente. Ex-military guy.
和我继子做过生意
Did business with my stepson.
是他杀了你继子吗
Is that who killed him?
尼科认为兰迪偷了他的东西
Nico thought Randy was stealing from him.
他家里丢了一批钻石
Some shipment of diamonds was missing from his house.
他们来我店里就是找这个的
That's what they were after at the shop.
你知道钻石在哪儿吗
You know where the shipment is?
不知道 我从不沾他们的生意
No. I stayed away from all that.
一点也没沾吗
You stayed out of all that?
可你却让他在你的店后面开了个黑市
But you let him run a black market out the back of your shop.
兰迪这孩子一直很难搞
Look, randy was always a very difficult kid.
他的生活里没有人做他的榜样
Never had much in the way of a role model.
他爸离开之前对他伤害很大
His dad did a real number on him before he took off.
-那你就不能引导他吗 -我尽力了
- And God forbid you be a man. Right? - I tried!
我怎么知道该如何当好父亲
God, what the hell did I know about being a father?
那个小混♥蛋♥把你三振出局了一整天
That little punk struck you out all day,
你却还把他当朋友一样和他握手
and you shake hands with him like he's your pal?
那时候比赛都结束了 老爸
It was the end of the game, Dad.
软弱 就像她一样
Soft, just like her.
0比4
0 for 4.
我都没...妈的 真是太丢人了
I don't even... Damn, that's embarrassing.
我当时分心了
I got dis-distracted.
分心 你被什么分心了
Distracted? What the hell you distracted by?
被你
You.
我看到你在围栏边看比赛
I saw you by the fence, watching.
知道吗 儿子
You know what, son?
或许是我没给你好好上一课
Maybe I didn't give you a proper lesson.
击球的关键...
You see, the key to getting a hit...
全在于接触
is all about making contact.
全在于姿势
It's all about form.
两手紧握球棒底端 掌心向里
Hands bottom up, palm down.
要把姿势做对
Get it right!
懂了吗
You understand me?!
爸 爸
Dad! Dad!
让我看看
Let me see.
别动
Be still.
软弱 就像我之前说的
Soft, just like I said.
我们就随便投投球 好吗
Okay. Let's just toss it around, nice and easy, okay?
可我很烂啊
But I suck.
你才没有
You don't suck.
棒球运动员贝比.鲁斯40岁时
Look, Babe Ruth didn't learn how to catch a baseball
才学会如何接球 知道吗
until he was 40, all right?
所以人们以他的名字命名了一种糖果
And they named a candy bar after him, so...
这是真的吗
Is that true?
不知道 或许吧 但你笑了
I don't know, maybe. But you smiled, so...
好了 开始
All right, here we go.
看着球
Watch the ball.
没事 没事 继续
It's okay, it's okay. Come on.
没事 就是这样 让手套发挥作用
It's okay. Here you go. Let the glove do the work.
让手套发挥作用
Let the glove do the work.
-棒 -太好了
- Hey! - Yeah!
接得漂亮 小伙子
Nice job, buddy.
全力扔过来
Now bring the heat.
-厉害啊 -没错
- Buddy! - Yeah!
好样的 你是天才啊 知道吗
Good job. You're a natural, you know that?
妈妈 来看看本 他是棒球天才
Hey, Mom, check out Ben. He's a natural.
-太棒了 -我们得谈谈
- Nice, buddy. - We need to talk.
你说什么
What's that?
-你是不是... -等等 高飞球
- Did you...? - Okay, hold on. Pop fly.
你是不是逮捕了拉蒂默教练
Did you arrest Coach Latimer?
-妈妈 妈妈 -你没事吧
- Mom, Mom. - Are you okay?
还好吗
You all right?
小家伙 让我看看
Hey, buddy, hey, let me see.
-头向后仰 头向后仰 -过来
- Get your head back, get your head back. - Come here.
-头仰起来 -我们走
- Get your head back. - Let's go.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right, man.
小瑞呢
Hey, where's Ri?
我没给她吃晚饭就让她去睡了
I sent her to bed without dinner.
真的吗
Really?
罗杰 当然没有 不过我没收了她的手♥机♥
Roger, no, but I did revoke her phone privileges.
你会不会质疑我们对这件事的处理方法
Are you starting to second-guess how we're handling this?
罗杰 我不想当坏人
Roger, I don't want to be the bad guy here.
听着 我开始觉得
Well, look, I'm starting to think that
或许我们对她太过严厉了
maybe we're too hard on her.
你之前就是这么说的吧
It's like you said, right?
我们不应该为鸡毛蒜皮的小事而着急
We shouldn't sweat the small stuff.
天啊 罗杰
Oh, my gosh, Roger.
她的朋友牵扯到了谋杀案中
There is nothing small about her friend
这绝对算不上小事
being involved in a homicide case.
对 可是瑞亚娜并没有参与
Right, but Riana wasn't involved in that.
-我和杰西谈了 他向我保证... -杰西
- I talked to Jesse, and he reassured me... - Jesse?
不是吧
Really?
那个在她被禁足时和她出去约会的小子
The boy she was out on a date with when she was grounded.
-你找他谈了 -他其实是个不错的孩子
- You talked to him? - He's actually a nice kid.
有点呆
A little dorky.
-老天 -真不知道她为什么
- Oh, gosh. - I don't know why she always goes
总喜欢呆子 不过...
for the dorky ones, but...
起码让我看看她怎么样吧
Look, can I at least go see how she's doing?
罗杰 不行
Roger, no.
她骗了我们两次
She lied to us twice. Okay?
这事我们必须达成一致
We need to stick together in this.
不能用一个当好人一个当坏人那套
There's no good cop, bad cop.
我不是想当好人
I'm not being a good cop.
我只是想和我的女儿谈谈
I just want to talk to my daughter.
你的女儿
Your daughter?
没错 我的女儿
Yeah. My daughter.
猜怎么着 如果我想和我的女儿谈谈
And you know what, if I want to talk to my daughter,
那我就要谈
that's what I'm gonna do.
罗杰 罗杰
Roger... Roger.
你女儿呢
Where's your daughter?
真不敢相信这是你第一次溜出家门
I cannot believe this is your first time sneaking out.
是啊 我爸妈发现了肯定会抓狂的
I know. My parents are going to freak when they realize.
那就怪我头上 我都这么干
So just blame me. That's what I would do.
到底有什么紧急情况
So what's the big emergency, anyway?
你自己看吧 准备好了吗
See for yourself. You ready?
天啊 菲比 这些是真钻吗
Holy crap. Phoebe, are those real?
你是从哪儿弄来的
Oh, where'd you even get those?
泰勒 我们去兜兜风吧
Tyler, let's go for a ride, huh?
默托 我任你差遣
Murtaugh, I'm at your disposal.
-我可以... -现在没空 斯科赛斯
- I'll do... - Not now, Scorsese.
告诉我你让所有能派出的警员都出去找她了
Tell me you have every uni awake looking for her.
嗯 我已经发布通缉令
Yeah, yeah, I've sent out a BOLO.
我要顶替贝利 追踪她的手♥机♥
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表