剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
And before I could tell Bowman it was an accident,
他就拒绝我了
he rejected me.
真是个白♥痴♥
What an idiot.
毕竟你...
'Cause you're...
鉴证在后门发现了一缕头发
SID found a hair by the back door.
也许是凶手的
Might be from the killer.
检测一下
Analyze it.
-现在就去 -好 知道了
- Now. - Yeah. Got it.
老大
Hey, Cap.
里格斯 这位是罗伯托·麦考伊
Riggs, meet Robert McCoy.
肯尼·斯托克斯
He was the parole officer
和杰克·沃斯的保释官
assigned to both Kenny Stokes and Jake Voss.
也许他知道能去哪里找到杰克
Thought he might have some ideas of where to find Jake.
把你跟我说的话再跟他说一遍吧
Why don't you tell him what you told me?
我会从在杰克的听证会上
That I'd start my search with the police detective
为他说话的警探开始调查
who spoke at Jake's parole hearing.
好吧
Right.
你为什么不告诉我你认识嫌犯
Why the hell didn't you tell me you knew the suspect?
公平的说 你也没问过我啊
Well, in fairness, you never asked.
我认识很多人的 我认识默托一家
And I know a lot of people. You know, I know the Murtaughs,
认识你 还认识了麦考伊先生
I know you, and now Mr. McCoy here.
我现在就去列个名单
I'm gonna write a list,
-把我所有认识的人都列上... -里格斯
- like a compile of all the names of people I... ?- Riggs?
让我们单独聊聊 行吗
Can you give us the room, please?
这是少年法庭档案记录复印件
This is a copy of the juvenile court records
你朋友的
for your friend.
这些记录是保密的
Those records are sealed.
我解密了
I unsealed them.
我知道了他为你做了什么
I read what he did for you,
也理解你为什么觉得自己欠了他
and understand why you might feel indebted to him.
所以我才打算放你一马
And that's why I'm gonna cut you some slack.
你知道杰克在哪里吗
Do you know where Jake is?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
所以你和里格斯一起偷了一辆车啊
So you and Riggs stole a car, huh?
我们只是借用
We were just borrowing it.
才13岁
At 13?
我搭档是个少年犯
My partner was a juvenile delinquent.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
现在还成了警♥察♥
And now he's a cop.
跟我说实话
Well, be honest with me.
他厉害吗
He any good at it?
厉害
Yeah.
特别厉害
He's pretty good.
这我倒是信
I can believe that, actually.
我们小时候里格斯帮我解决了很多麻烦
Riggs kept me out of a lot of trouble when we were kids.
但也害我卷进了很多麻烦
Got me into my fair share, too.
只是很难想象
It's just hard to imagine
要是没有他我的生活会是什么样
what my life would be like if I hadn't met him.
他欠了你什么
What does he owe you?
快看 有人在犯罪
Hey, check it out! There's a crime in progress.
钥匙
Keys.
拿来
There.
你犯了一个巨大的错误
You're making a huge mistake.
反正也不是第一个
Won't be my first.
把自己拷在方向盘上
All right, cuff yourself to the wheel.
我欠你一个玉米饼
I owe you a taco.
老哥 你没事吧
Hey, buddy. You all right?
你得交点新朋友了
You need to get some new friends.
好吧
All right, look,
你要知道杰克是知道有安全气袋
you have to know that Jake was completely aware
才采取行动的
of the airbags and anticipated...
他拿枪指着我的脑袋
He pointed my gun at my head.
但是他没开枪打你
But he didn't shoot you.
对吧
?Right?
传闻说你死了 默托
Rumor was you were dead, Murtaugh.
但我不信 毕竟我有读心术嘛
But I knew better. Mind-meld.
好吧 有什么发现
All right, what do you got?
我们在房♥子后门附近找到一根头发
We found a hair near the back door of the house.
你猜怎么着
Guess what.
DNA和杰克匹配
DNA match to Jake.
什么
What?
不可能
It can't be.
我测试了两次 就是他的
Tested it twice. It's his.
看到没 他撒谎了 里格斯
You see? He lied, Riggs.
如果连这件事他都撒谎
And if he lied about that,
那也许其他事他也没说真话
then he probably lied about everything else.
话说
By the way,
你想检测的头发的大♥麻♥成分
also got the results back on those hairs
也有结果了
you wanted tested for... marijuana.
哪一根呈阳性
Which one came back positive?
短头发还是用过护发素的长头发
The short one or the long one with the leave-in conditioner?
都没有 两根都没问题
Neither. They're both clean.
但如果不是RJ 也不是瑞亚娜
But if it's not RJ's and it's not Riana's,
那就是...
then it would have to be...
谁
Who?
翠什
Trish.
这说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
电钻根本都没穿过锁孔
The drill didn't even crack through the lock.
根本就没有穿到内部
It didn't even make it through the back.
那肯尼是怎么打开的
Then how did Kenny open it?
他没打开
He didn't.
这是个圈套
It's a decoy.
肯尼肯定在走进来之前
Kenny must have knew the combination
就知道密♥码♥了
before he walked in here.
所以盗窃案是监守自盗
So the burglary was an inside job.
干得好啊 搭档
Nice work, partner.
今天忙死了
What a day.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
你的脑袋怎么样了
How's your head, huh? ?
要我帮你拿点东西敷一敷吗
You want me to get you something?
你知道吗
You know...
我想...
I think, uh...
我只需要休息一下
what I need is just to relax.
缓解一下情绪
You know? Take the edge off.
我也是这么想的
Ooh. That's exactly what I was thinking.
是啊
Yeah. ?
我们可以一起做点什么
You know, I mean, we can do something together.
-好 -好玩的事
- Okay. ?- Something fun.
有点危险的事
Mm-hmm. ?A little dangerous.
说不定还犯点法
Perhaps even... a little illegal.
犯法
Illegal? ?
好吧 你有什么想法
Okay, what do you have in mind?
不知道 也许我们可以...
I don't know. Maybe we can, you know...
-没错 -抽大♥麻♥吗
- Yeah. - ?A joint?
-是啊 -天呐
- Yeah. - ?Oh, my God.
你的脑袋到底是撞得多严重啊
How hard did you hit your head?
跟你对大♥麻♥的上瘾度一样严重
As hard as you've been hitting this marijuana.
罗杰 你在说什么呢
Roger, what are you talking about?
-不不不不 -你不是吧
- No, no, no, no. - ?Come on, now.
你太聪明 不适合装傻
You are too smart to play dumb.
我在家里找到了这根大♥麻♥
I found this in the house.
我对孩子们做了药检
And I drug-tested the kids,
我知道不是他们的
so I know it's not theirs.
你对我们的孩子做了药检吗
You drug-tested our children?
听我说 我没疯
Look, look, look, I'm not mad.
你显然是吸毒成瘾了
It's obvious that you have a drug problem.
好吗 因为大♥麻♥
Okay? Because pot,
至少在接下来的几个月里
at least for the next few months or so,
在加州都会是非法的
in the state of California, is illegal.
而我是警♥察♥
Okay. And I'm a cop.
这就变成了问题
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表