剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我跟你打个赌
Look, I got a bet.
我赌你知道哪能找到被盗走的那400支枪♥械♥
I bet you know where I can find about 400 stolen weapons.
抱歉帮不了你
Can't help you there.
那我压双倍
All right, let me double down.
我赌你持有的9毫米枪和杀死卡洛的那支吻合
I bet that 9mm you're holding matches the weapon that shot Carlo.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
你还没告诉他们吗
You-you didn't tell these guys?
事情是这样的
Oh, look, here's the thing.
我不是说那股冲动有错
I... I don't fault the impulse, okay?
我懂那种感觉
That, I get.
但从背后开枪打死他...
But shooting him in the back...
妈耶 那可真冷血
Dang, bud, that's cold-blooded.
听我说 那些枪很安全
Hey, look... the guns are secure, all right?
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop?
别这么大声
Not so loud.
你现在在干扰一项联邦任务
Look, you are messing with a federal operation.
他在这儿
There he is.
快 揍我
Here, quick, just hit me.
等一下 你让我♥干♥嘛
Wait, wait a minute. What now?
揍我啊 掩护我的身份
Hit me, man. To protect my cover.
揍得像模像样一点
And make it look good.
-这人咋突然就冒出来了 -来真的
- Came out of nowhere. - For real?
干得好 小罗
Good job, Rog.
你不给我你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Aren't you gonna give me your number?
我的号♥码吗
My number, baby?
911.
要我说多少遍
How many times do I have to say it?
我们不会太苛刻的 对吧
We're not gonna put a hard number on that, are we?
不会的
Nope.
我打死卡洛是因为他想朝一支警队开枪
I shot Carlo because he was about to shoot a uni.
这么说吧 不用谢
You know what, you're welcome.
-他是个疯子 -没错
- He's a nutjob. ?- Uh-huh.
没错 这事喜闻乐见
Yeah, that's delightful.
但那些枪
But the guns.
那些枪在哪儿
Where are the guns?
等我任务完成 你们自然能得到枪
You will get the guns when I'm done with the op.
如果你们把我关在这儿
Now, if you keep me here,
就会放跑一个重要的军♥火♥商
a major arms dealer is just gonna skate away.
对 因为你是个"卧底警♥察♥"
Right, 'cause you're an "undercover cop."
我是烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局的
I'm ATF.
需要我给你们拼出来吗
Now, do you need me to spell that for you?
这是我今天听过的最有力的不在场证明
All right, that's the best alibi I've heard all day.
奖你杯咖啡
You win the coffee.
烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局
ATF.
咱之前抓到的哪个人会这么说
Nobody's ever come in here and sat down and said that.
兄弟
Ugh, man.
你们辖区过得也太惨了吧
Precinct swill.
这麦斯威尔牌咖啡也太劣质了吧
It's off-brand Maxwell House.
你们2016年削减开支的时候买♥♥的吧
It's the cutbacks of 2016, right?
我有点信他了
And I think I believe him.
就因为他闻出了咖啡
Because he smelled the coffee?
他知道2016年削减开支的事
He knew about the cutbacks of 2016.
开支天天削减好吗
There's always cutbacks.
兄弟
Look, buddy,
我见过卧底
I've seen undercover.
我也了解卧底
I know undercover.
但你不是卧底
You are not undercover.
马上回来
Be right back.
我接到了电♥话♥
I got a call.
他是烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局的
He's ATF.
他是烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局的
Oh, he's ATF.
但假装成一个黑帮成员
But posing as a gang member.
他们把这叫做什么来着
What do they call that again?
我到底是怎么看走眼的
I just don't understand how I missed it.
-是卧底 -不管是不是卧底
- Undercover! - Well, undercover or not,
在我们后院偷枪♥支♥就很不厚道
stealing guns from our backyard, not cool.
烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局会联♥系♥他的
The ATF's gonna hear from this guy.
卧底明明是可以嗅出同行的
Undercover's supposed to smell undercover.
一定是我的探测仪不灵了
My compass must be off.
-他在嘀咕什么 -别
- What's he babbling about? - Just don't.
别别别 别问了
Just-- no, don't-don't ask.
不是吧
Oh, no. Really?
小罗 你当过卧底吗
Rog, have you ever been undercover?
不是普通的卧底
Not just undercover.
是很深入的卧底
Deep, deep undercover.
就两周时间
It was two weeks.
卧底身份是什么
Undercover as what?
兰迪·德雷克斯勒
Randy Drexler,
一位技师二手车销♥售♥员
a journeyman used car salesman.
家里有五个哥哥姐姐
The youngest of six children.
兰迪从小家境贫寒
Randy grew up poor
在他曾祖父建在里诺郊外的
in a cabin built by his grandpappy
一间木屋里长大
just outside of Reno.
他自己搞了个全新人设
Created a whole character bio.
我们那两周一直得叫他兰迪
For two weeks, we had to call him Randy.
没错 因为我那时就是兰迪
Yeah, because I was Randy!
一个富有天赋 道德判断存疑的销♥售♥员
A gifted salesman with questionable moral judgment.
你要知道 兰迪瓦解了
You know, Randy took down
一整个犯罪集团
an entire criminal enterprise.
是艾尔蒙特市的一家地下拆车厂
It was a chop shop in El Monte.
并帮助了一个无名演员
And helped a certain unnamed actor
赢得了他人生中第二个奥斯卡奖
win his second Academy Award.
丹泽尔·华盛顿 美国黑人男演员 导演及制片人
丹泽尔和兰迪一起兜了风
Denzel went on a ride-along with Randy.
没错
Yep.
但他甚至都没有在奥斯卡颁奖礼上感谢兰迪和我
But he didn't even thank Randy or I at the Oscars.
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
丹泽尔·华盛顿凭此片获奥斯卡奖与金球奖最佳男配角
但愿他是在拍《光荣战役》续集
Hopefully a sequel to Glory.
不是丹泽尔
Not Denzel.
鲍曼 你在做什么
Bowman, what are you doing?
你在这里 我查到那个名字了
Ah, there you are. I got that name for you.
-骚扰露丝那个 -他还在见露丝吗
- The one harassing Ruthie. - He's still seeing Ruthie?
嗯 我感觉完全是肉体关系
Yeah. I think it's purely sexual.
他叫泰迪·马尔金
His name's Teddy Malkin.
是个回收员
He's a repo man.
泰迪·马尔金
Ted Malkin?
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
去联♥系♥你的银行吧 伙计
Take it up with your bank, pal.
要么退后 要么咱就干一架
Two steps back or we're gonna have a problem.
这不是我的车 泰迪
Yeah, this is not my vehicle, Teddy,
但我们确实有问题需要解决
but we do have a problem.
你一直在骚扰露丝·克伦霍茨
See, you been hunting down Ruthie Krumholz.
麻烦你别再纠缠她
I need you to lose her paperwork.
露丝·克伦霍茨
Ruthie Krumholz?
你要跟我谈露丝·克伦霍茨的事
You're talking to me about Ruthie Krumholz?
我不喜欢你一直那么叫她的名字
I don't like the way you keep saying her name.
妈啊 你都是从哪找的这些人
Mom, where do you find these guys?
你干什么的 我猜猜...口语诗人吗
What are you-- let me guess-- spoken word poet?
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
抱歉抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to offend.
树枝家具制♥造♥人
Twig furniture maker?
等等 露丝是你妈
Wait, Ruthie's your mother?
她没说过她有孩子
She never mentioned she had kids.
她喜欢假装自己没有孩子
Makes it easier to pretend she doesn't.
所以 你今天早上联♥系♥了她
So, you called her this morning
还吓到了她 你到底说了什么
and you're the one that freaked her out. What was it you said?
我妈妈用我的邮箱地址
My mother uses my mailing address.
所有托收代理人 国税局审计师
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表