剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
首先 我们已经...
First of all, we don't say--
我们已经不用骚扰这个词了
we don't say "harassment" anymore.
因为这个词有...肢体接触的意思
'Cause that means... touching stuff.
然后 我只是想和他简单聊聊
But, no, I've just been starting a dialogue with him,
试着...基本上就是跟着他到处转
trying to-- mostly I'm just following him around.
但我告诉你 他心情可不好
But I tell you, he's not happy.
从他的姿势就能看出来
And you can see it in his posture.
和你一样
Like yours.
闭嘴 蒙蒂
Shut up, Monty.
事实上 我们跟着科伦去了三家当铺
Actually, we followed Conlon to three different pawnshops,
他对店主十分无礼
and he was very brusque with the owners.
他心情肯定不好
That is not a happy man.
当铺 他去那儿干什么
Pawnshops? What was he doing?
卖♥♥艺术品 但现在他拿着一个装满了现金的
Mostly just selling art, but now he's got a great big duffel bag
大行李袋
full of cash.
你我都明白那意味着什么
We know what that means.
那个包就是起诉条件
The duffel bag of litigiousness.
让我看到了希望
Show me that cheddar.
他是在交赎金
He's making a ransom drop.
当铺都叫什么
What were the pawnshops?
典当之家
Casa Empe?a?
-写下来 -好
- Write 'em down. ?- Okay.
我有没有难过
Are my feelings hurt?
是有点
A little.
绑匪联♥系♥你 你应该第一时间
You were supposed to get in touch with me
-联♥系♥我的 -你不能来这里
- if the kidnappers called. - You can't be here.
所以他们确实联♥系♥了
So, that's a yes, they were in touch?
他们发来了一封电邮 是丽萨的视频
They e-mailed a video of Lisa.
让我交六十万零钞
Told me to bring $600,000 in small bills,
绝对不能带一个警♥察♥
and they didn't want to see a single cop.
有说两个警♥察♥也不能带吗
They say anything about, like, two cops?
这可算漏洞
'Cause we could have a loophole.
这电♥话♥肯定是找你的
I guess that would be for you.
喂
Hello.
上公交车
Get on the bus.
现在就上 科伦
Now, Conlon.
你跟着科伦
You stay with Conlon.
抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
先生 请你站在线后
Sir, you need to step behind the line.
是警♥察♥ 快走 快
It's the cops. Get out of here, go!
抱歉
Yeah, excuse me,
我需要你跟上那辆车
I-I need you to follow that car.
先生 那辆车不在我的公交路线上
Sir, that car is not on my route.
而且你要是不退到后面
And this bus is not going anywhere
这辆车哪儿也不去
until you step behind the line.
我是一名警监
I am a police captain.
就算你是将军我也不管
I don't care if you're a general,
麻烦退到线后面
you step behind the line!
我退了 快跟上那辆车
I'm behind the line. Follow the car.
好吧 我要报♥警♥了
Okay, I'm calling the police.
盖瑞特
Garrett!
当心点 哥们
Watch out, man.
-别急 -盖瑞特
- Easy, man. ?- Garrett!
盖瑞特
Hey, Garrett!
盖瑞特
Garrett!
有人报♥警♥了吗
Somebody call the cops!
他说他就是警♥察♥
He says he is the police.
我们被征用了 大家伙
We've been commandeered, people.
无需惊慌
Hey, no cause for alarm.
现在驾驶这辆车的是一名洛杉矶警署警监
This is being handled by a LAPD captain.
他以前从没开过公交车
Who's never driven a bus before.
转不了弯 你转不过去的
Not gonna make it. You're not gonna make it!
帮帮我
Help me!
你个疯子
Yo, you crazy, man!
大家都下车
Everybody, get off the bus!
都下车
Get off the bus.
你们都还好吗 看看这...
Are you all right? Look at this...
天啊
Oh, my God.
他说他的名字是默托
He said his name was Murtaugh.
默托警监
Captain Murtaugh.
木哦默 土哦托
M-u-r-t-a-u-g-h.
-别打给他 -默托警监
- Don't call him. - Captain Murtaugh!
默托 各位 默托
Murtaugh, people. Murtaugh!
都是默托干的好事
It's Murtaugh.
我没...没撞到那边的车
So, not-- I didn't hit nothing over there.
盖瑞特
Garrett!
盖瑞特
Garrett.
我也不想的 是他们逼我做的
I didn't want to do it. They-they made me do it.
我只想和你谈谈
Look, I just want to talk to you.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
后果就像季风来袭
The fallout has been monsoon-like.
绑匪身份仍然不明
The kidnappers remain unidentified.
除了那个昏迷的人
Except for the one in a coma.
还有丽萨·科伦 依然不见踪影
And Lisa Conlon? Still missing.
她丈夫让大家都不得安宁
Her husband is raising hell with everyone,
-现在州长也牵扯进来了 -听我说一句
- and the governor himself is now involved. - If-if I might.
黛布拉
Debra,
泰德
Ted...
眼镜男
...guy with glasses,
世界
the world
是个不完美的地方
is an imperfect place.
我们犯错了吗
Were mistakes made?
或许 但为了救科伦夫人
Perhaps. But to save Mrs. Conlon,
我们必须在当下做出行动
we had to be able to act at a moment's notice.
我想我们都能认同
And I think we can all agree,
我作为警监 做出了一份可靠的计划
that as captain, I improvised a solid plan.
我的警探是不是撞了几个减速带呢
Now, did my detectives hit a few speed bumps?
你就是其中一个警探
You were one of the detectives.
你毁坏了一辆城市公交及十几辆轿车
You destroyed a city bus and half a dozen vehicles.
没错 但作为警探
Yes, but as detective,
我为让我的警监失望而感到无比难过
I am heartbroken that I let my captain down.
-不过下次 我... -不 不
- But next time, I... - Oh, no! No.
没有下一次了
There will be no next time.
联调局接手了这个案子
The FBI is taking over.
所以 默托代理警监
So, Interim Captain Murtaugh,
默托警探
Detective Murtaugh,
不管凶案组的什么默托都要退出调查
any other Murtaughs that might be in RHD are to stand down.
明白吗
Is that clear?
说出来
Say the words.
说"退出"还是"明白"
"Stand down" or "It's clear"?
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
发生了什么
What happened?
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
那是赎金交接
It was a ransom drop-off.
他就参与其中
And he was right in the middle of it.
不 我不相信
No, I don't believe that.
他就拿着装钱的包
He was holding the money bag.
他现在在哪儿
Well, where is he?
你逮捕他了吗
Did you arrest him?
他冲到街上
He ran out into the street.
没看到有车开过来
Never saw the car coming.
有多严重
How bad?
医生不确定
Doctors don't know.
他还没醒过来
He still ain't woke up yet.
我想去看看他
I want to see him now.
-你不能 -凭什么不能
- You can't. - The hell I can't.
协议是 我帮你
The agreement was: I help you,
你就让我出狱
and you get me out.
我完成了我这边的任务 马丁
Now, I held up my end of the bargain, Martin.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表