剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
*我有钱*
*I get my money*
*我有票子*
*I get my paper*
*自己堆成堆*
*I make my stacks*
*谁也别想打扰我*
*No one gonna take me off my grind*
*因为那是我在想的事*
*'Cause that's what's on my mind*
*我总会听人这样说*
*I get that all the time*
*没错 就是这种生活*
*Yeah, it's that live*
*我有钱*
*I get my money*
*我有票子*
*I get my paper*
*自己堆成堆*
*I make my stacks*
*谁也别想打扰我*
*No one gonna take me off my grind*
*因为那是我在想的事*
*'Cause that's what's on my mind*
*我总会听人这样说*
*I get that all the time...*
快开始录啊
Start shooting already.
拜托 你都没录到我的特技
Come on, you're missing my best stuff.
如果那就是你的特技 还是算了吧
Man, if that's your best stuff, hang it up.
那玩意可上不了电视
You ain't getting on TV with that weak sauce.
他要是能上那个节目
Hey, if he gets on that show,
我就能拿到他奖金的百分之十
I get ten percent of his winnings,
因为那招是我教他的
'cause I taught him that trick.
我也拿百分之十 因为是我拍的
I get ten percent because it's my video.
你俩都疯了吧 拿不到奖金你俩分啥
You're both crazy. Ten percent of nothing is nothing.
别人是不会砸钱看我们骑车瞎转的
No one's tossing us cash to just ride around.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们不该在这里的
We shouldn't be here.
满满一包全是钱
A bag of Benjamins.
我们要发财了
We're rich!
快快快 快离开这里
Yo, come on, y'all! Let's get out of here!
早上好啊 亲爱的
Good morning, sunshine.
早饭吃什么
What's for breakfast?
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
我去拿东西了
I had to go pick something up.
你领养了条狗
You got yourself a dog?
才没有 我又没病
Oh, no, that'd be crazy.
这是送给本的
I got Ben a dog.
你搞了条狗要住在这里
You got a dog that'll live here?
可你却只字未提
Without even mentioning it?
这才是真的疯了...
See, that kind of crazy. Why...
事实证明 孩子都喜欢狗
It turns out, kids love dogs.
前几天我和本
See, Ben and I
路过了一家小领养所
were walking past this little adoption place the other day,
本看到了这家伙
Ben sees this guy,
都要疯了
and he freaks out.
就好像这狗跟他说话了一样
It's like the dog spoke to him.
我倒希望这狗能事先跟我说话
Well, I wish the dog would've spoken to me.
我知道 可我得赶紧行动啊
I know, but I had to act fast.
看看这小脸
Look at this little face.
肯定会有人把它带走的
Someone was gonna take him.
那倒是真的
Aw, that's true. He's...
它是长得挺可爱的
This is a very cute face.
再说了 我可以帮忙遛狗
Besides, I can help with walking the dog
陪狗坐着
and sitting with the dog
还能帮它捡屎粑粑呢
and picking up poop and all that good stuff.
如果不行的话 我们就把它再送回去
If it doesn't work out, we'll take him back to the adoption place.
你觉得你给一九岁孩子看到小狗之后
Oh, yeah. You think you can show a puppy to a nine-year-old
还能再把它送回去
and then return it?
不可能
No way!
看看谁跟着我回家了
Hey, look what followed me home!
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
我们能留下它吗
Can we keep him?
留哪一个
Which one?
我觉得她是答应了
I think that's a yes.
你在哪里
So where are you?
我来克莱尔蒙特看RJ了 跟你说过了啊
Claremont. Visiting RJ. I told you.
你才没说
No, you didn't.
我就在他附近嘛
I-I was in his neighborhood.
你在高峰期开到了离你办公室一小时车程的地方
You drove an hour past your office in traffic?
然后我就在他附近了啊
And-and then I was in his neighborhood.
天啊 拜托别告诉我你又给他
God. Please tell me you are not bringing him
带了一盒甜甜圈
another box of donuts.
我爱你
Look, I love you.
我想你 拜拜
I miss you. Bye.
有何贵干 先生
Can I help you, sir?
弗洛伊德 是我
Floyd, it's me.
RJ的爸爸
RJ's dad.
我们都见过六回了
We met, like, six times.
对哦
Right.
他在吗
Is he here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我昨晚就没看到他
I haven't seen him since last night.
还是前晚来着
Or was that the night before?
今天是周二吗
Is it Tuesday?
今天不是周二 你连周二都不记得了
No, it's not Tuesday. You missed Tuesday?
弗洛伊德 RJ是不是上课去了
Floyd, is RJ in class?
有什么好笑的
Why is that funny?
没什么
Oh, it's nothin'.
内部玩笑
Inside joke.
给你 拿着
Here, hold this.
我得给他发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text him.
不用太担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
他肯定是在看电影什么的
I'm sure he's just at the movies or something.
他经常去看电影
He goes to the movies a lot.
早上九点半去看电影
At 9:30 in the morning?
这样吧
You know what?
让他给他爸打个电♥话♥
Tell him to call his father.
罗杰·默托
Roger Murtaugh.
明白吗
Okay?
还有 弗洛伊德 去上课吧
And, Floyd, go to class.
*我只能微笑*
*I can't do nothin' but smile ?
*保持放克*
*I keep it funky*
*因为我这会这样*
*'Cause this is all I know...*
死者胸部中了两枪
Our victim took two bullets to the chest.
从上面那扇窗口摔了出来
Came out that window up there.
名叫麦克·格雷科
Name's Mike Greco.
职业罪犯 不过大多不牵扯暴♥力♥行为
Career criminal, mostly nonviolent.
找到目击证人了吗
Did you find the witnesses?
目击证人
Witnesses?
自行车轮胎痕迹 应该有三辆
Bicycle tires. Looks like three of 'em.
今天午饭我请
Lunch is on me today.
这是证物
That's evidence.
你这么贪干什么 贪心先生
Why you got to be so grabby, Mr. Grabby Pants?
上面还有好多呢 看见了没
There's plenty where that came from. See?
两个学期
Two semesters
四门课来分
divided by four classes,
半个月去探望一次
meet twice a week for,
就按一学期13周来算
let's say, 13 weeks a semester...
拜托 小罗 看开点吧
Come on, Rog. Just let it go.
你自己看开去
You let it go.
我算出来了 248块
I got it. $248.
这就是我的代价
That's what it costs me.
每次这小子翘一节课
Every time this kid cuts a class,
我就白瞎了248块钱
it costs me 248 bucks.
这简直就跟烧钱似的
You know what, that's like burning money.
你知道烧钱是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
我还真不知道
I-I don't know.
是不是...
Does it, uh...
是不是像这个样子
d-does it feel something like this?
致命
致命
武器
武器
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表