剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
No good, huh?
菲利普家的更好吃
Philippe's is better.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
听说我是在阿尔伯克基出生
I heard I was born in Albuquerque.
我自己是不记得了
Not that I remember that.
你有什么打算
So, what was your plan?
拿着钱到处飘荡吗
Take the cash and buy you a place on the water?
我喜欢沙滩
I like the beach.
我认得这里
I recognize this one.
圣塔莫尼卡
Santa Monica.
最喜欢哪个
You got a favorite?
圣塔莫尼卡就是我最喜欢的
Santa Monica. That's my favorite.
你从来没去过海滩吧
You never been to the beach, have you?
那个你打算吃吗
You gonna finish that?
本来打算的
I thought about it,
但是我可能愿意...
but I could be persuaded to, uh...
不知道 也许可以
I don't know, maybe trade it
拿它换我口袋里的钱包和钱
for a sack of cash and my wallet.
你确定是这个地址吗
You sure this is the right address?
和两分钟前你问我时一样确定
As sure as I was two minutes ago when you asked.
你还好吧 彼得森
Are you all right, Peterson?
抱歉 有点紧张
Sorry. Nerves.
还有两周就退休了
Two weeks to retirement.
我在电梯里见过些不好的事
I've seen some hairy stuff go down in elevators.
里面可有故事
I got stories.
我信了
I bet you do.
但是并不想听
Don't want to hear them, though.
-有一次是在纽黑文市 -这样
- This one time in New Haven... - Listen,
不如我先出电梯
why don't I step off the elevator first?
这样 要是来了子弹...
That way, if bullets fly...
真的吗 你愿意为我如此
Seriously? You'd do that?
我认为这对你我都有好处
I'd view it as a... A win-win.
洛杉矶警署
LAPD.
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
把手举起来 从桌子后面出来
Put your hands in the air and back away from that desk.
选一个
Pick one.
我没法同时做两个
I can't do both.
麦克·格雷科是你杀的吗
Did you kill Mike Greco?
他是在仓库楼上被枪杀的
He was shot upstairs in the warehouse.
你看到有去二楼的轮椅通道了吗
Did you see wheelchair access to the second floor?
没有
We did not.
但我们看到了你在格雷科先生被杀前
We saw the video of you arguing with Mr. Greco
和他争执的视频
before he was killed.
我跟他说你要是退出就别再来见我
I told him he was dead to me if he quit.
我为什么要谋杀我最优秀的合伙人
Why would I kill the best partner I've ever had?
他为什么想要退出
Why would he want to quit?
他害怕了
He was scared.
上个月一个叫
A guy named Paul Mason
保罗·梅森的人来了我的画廊
came to my gallery last month,
要用五万美元买♥♥我的作品
offering me $50,000 for some of my work.
他要买♥♥假♥币♥吗
He wanted to buy counterfeit cash?
他想买♥♥我的假♥币♥模版来自己印
He wanted to buy my plates so that he could print his own.
麦克为了保护我的印板而死
Mike got killed protecting my plates.
找到我的印板 就能找到杀死麦克的凶手
You find my plates and you'll find the guy who killed Mike.
我的钱最好一分没少
All my cash better be in there.
你没钱
You didn't have any money.
只是试你一下
That was a test.
蹲下 别站起来
Get down and stay down.
撤 撤
Come on! Come on!
我们撤
Let's get out of here.
泰
Ty?
小子 你没事吧
Buddy, you all right?
他暂住的福利院呢
What about his group home?
他待过的福利院我们都去过了
We've been to every group home he's ever stepped foot in.
还有学校 他的朋友和朋友的朋友
Schools. His friends. Their friends.
甚至发布了跨越圣地亚哥到文图拉县的通缉令
There's a BOLO out from San Diego to Ventura County.
我们是找不到他的
We're not gonna find him.
而且里格斯有个推测
And Riggs has a theory.
我了解这孩子 我当年就和他一样
Look, I know this kid. All right? I was this kid.
如果他不想被人找到 就没人能找到他
He's not gonna be found unless he wants to be.
我觉得你现在还和这孩子一样
I think you're still this kid.
本这周末乱搞我的手♥机♥铃♥声♥
Ben was messing with my ringtones this weekend.
任何...
Anywho...
你要不要接
Would you answer it?
没什么事吧
Hey, everything all right?
什么
What?
它不见了多久
All right, how long's he been missing?
恰克·诺里斯
Chuck Norris!
恰克·诺里斯
Chuck Norris!
本进屋去拿水给它喝
Ben went in to get him some water.
一分钟都不到
Not even a minute.
回来的时候 狗就不见了
He came back out, and the dog was gone.
好吧 它应该跑不远的 对吧
Okay. Look, he can't be far, right?
那它的芯片呢
What about his chip?
追踪他下落的GPS芯片
It's a GPS thing to locate him.
恰克·诺里斯身上应该没有这种东西
I-I don't think Chuck Norris came with one of those.
小狗不是生来体内就有芯片的
Dogs don't come with a chip.
是你应该给它装个芯片
You're supposed to get the chip for him.
我们之后会去弄的 好吗
And that's what we're gonna do, all right?
但是首先 我们要找到他
But first, we're gonna find him.
亲爱的 我们会尽力去找的
Honey, we are gonna do our best.
我们会找到它的 百分之百保证
We're gonna find him, guaranteed 100%, all right?
去拿你的夹克
Go get your jacket.
-你在干什么 -什么
- What are you doing? - What?
你答应他会找到小狗 你不能许下这种承诺
You promised him you'd find the dog. You can't do that.
他已经很伤心了
Look, he's a wreck.
我只是想让他好过点
I'm just trying to make him feel better.
然后你找不到小狗 他又要伤心了
Until you don't find the dog.
我是个训练有素的警探
I'm a highly-trained detective.
好吗
All right?
我想我有找到小狗的能力
I think I'm capable of finding a puppy.
如果它跑掉了呢 里格斯
What if he's gone, Riggs?
你不能对小孩子许下这种承诺
You can't make that kind of promise to a kid.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
没事
Nothing.
没事
It's good.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
恰克·诺里斯
Chuck Norris?
人都在哪呢
Where-where is everyone?
都在你面前呢
You're looking at 'em.
请坐
Have a seat.
妈妈发了条短♥信♥说为我办了...
Uh, Mom sent a message about a...
一个不是很正式的生日聚会
half-birthday bash for me.
不是真的吧
Not-not true?
最近要联♥系♥到你可不容易啊
You're just so hard to reach lately.
我们发了不少短♥信♥
We leave messages.
你♥爸♥认为你在躲着我们
Your dad thinks you're trying to duck us.
什么 没有 我没有要躲着你们
What? No, I'm-I'm... I'm not trying to duck you guys.
很只是很忙
I'm just busy.
功课实在太多 但是我真的很用功
You know, classes are crazy, but I'm trying really hard.
既然你现在回来了
So, now that we have you here,
何不跟我们聊聊你的功课呢
why don't you tell us all about it?
高等宏观经济学怎么样
How is that Advanced Macroeconomics?
很好
Oh, it's-it's great.
内容有点枯燥
Uh, material's a little dry.
但是沃特金斯教授讲得栩栩如生
But Professor Watkins really brings it to life.
真是不可思议 我是说
That's incredible, and by incredible,
难以置信 因为几个小时前
I mean hard to believe, because I just spoke
我刚和沃特金斯教授聊过
to Professor Watkins a couple hours ago,
他说 听好了 你根本没去上他的课
and he said-- get this-- you dropped his class.
这当中有误会
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表