剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Go home.
跟你老婆道歉
Apologize to your wife.
我道过歉了
I have.
再道一次歉
Then do it again.
信任你的伴侣
And trust your partner.
-给 -这是什么
- Here you go. - ?What's this?
过去五年凶残海豚伤人事件的报告
Reports of vicious dolphin attacks over the last five years.
它们确实可爱 但还是会伤人
Cute, but they can turn on you.
我不明白
I don't get it.
谁说你没救那些孩子的
Who's to say you didn't save those kids?
再说了 我都不确定海豚有周边视觉
Besides, I'm not even sure dolphins have peripheral vision.
-真的吗 -他们靠嗅觉行动
- Really? - They go by smell.
他们的眼睛不过是个装饰
Their eyes are purely cosmetic.
真的吗
Seriously?
假的
No.
揍海豚的人
Dolphin puncher.
别说了
Stop.
-海豚杀手 -不好笑
- Flipper slayer. - ?Not funny.
不好笑才怪
Not not funny.
*巴塞罗那*
*Barcelona*
*我仍然渴望抱着她*
*I still long to hold her*
我可以进来吗
Permission to enter?
我是来道歉的
I'm on an apology tour.
第一个是谁
Who was first?
斯科蒂·皮蓬
Scottie Pippen.
我在你办公室拿到了他的电♥话♥
I got his number from your office.
我们和解了
And we're cool.
*你明白的*
*You know*
我应该相信你的
Hey. I should've trusted you.
只是 我那么爱你
It's just, I love you so much,
-所以 -你失去理智了
- and it... - Makes you completely insane?
对
Yes.
*你明白的*
*And you know*
对
?Yes.
你为什么最开始
Hey, why didn't you tell me
不告诉我 他是斯科蒂呢
it was Scottie in the first place?
因为你见到他会失态的
Um, because you would've gotten all goofy about meeting him.
每次见到你崇拜的专业运动员你都这样
You do that with every pro athlete you worship.
失态
Goofy?
这听起来一点都不像我
That's... that don't sound like me.
魔术师约翰逊那次
Magic Johnson?
那个拥抱
The hug?
如果拥抱他是错的
Hey, if hugging Magic is wrong,
那我就不想做正确的事
I don't want to be right.
迈克尔·乔丹那次呢
Michael Jordan?
-啥 - 你哭了
- What? - ?You wept.
他也哭了
So did he!
那是因为他得了NBA冠军
When he won an NBA title.
不是因为给鞋子签名
Not at a sneaker signing.
我们都是感性的男人 我和迈克尔·乔丹
We are emotional men, MJ and I.
那是我们的共性 并且我们都秃顶
We both share that. And the bald head.
听我说
Look... ?Hmm?
我... 我很抱歉
I, uh... I'm sorry.
不安全感影响了我的判断力
I let my insecurity cloud my judgment
并让你和斯科蒂难堪了
and embarrass you with Scottie.
还有魔术师约翰逊
And Magic Johnson.
还有魔术师约翰逊
And Magic Johnson.
还有迈克尔·乔丹
And Michael Jordan.
别这样
Please stop. ?
别怎样
Stop what?
别这样吗
Stop this?
怎么了
?What?
是斯科蒂
It's Scottie.
天哪 斯科蒂
Oh, my... Scottie?
我们发了一些短♥信♥
Yeah, we've been texting.
-天哪 -他太有趣了
Oh, my... ?He's hilarious.
什么
What? ?Yeah.
你觉得如果我给他发抛媚眼亲亲的表情
You think he would think it's funny if I sent him
会好玩吗
a winky kissy emoji?
-我要发了 -别 亲爱的
- I'm-a do it. - No, baby.
你不该发
You shouldn't.
啥
What?
他给我回了
He sent me back, like...
四个茄子
four eggplants?
什么 亲爱的 手♥机♥给我
What? Honey, give me this thing.
他才没发
No, he didn't.
这是什么意思
It's a... what does that mean?
醒醒 孩子
Wake up, boy.
有胆儿啊
That a boy.
你早就该这么做了
You should have done this a long time ago.
做啊
Do it.
做你想做的事
Do the thing you really want to do.
你是不是没胆儿
Or don't you have the guts?
动手
Do it!
好吧
Okay.
也许我们真该谈谈
Maybe we should talk.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表