剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
*我们是亡命之徒*
*We've been running from the head...*
我们明明都已经谈好了
Trying to squeeze me for more money
你还想来榨我的钱
after we already had a deal?!
那是在我看到你的计划之前 山姆
Well, that was before I saw the plans, Sam.
你是想让我装作没看到这个东西吗
You expect me to pretend I didn't see this?
你是想全部付清
Gonna pay up?
请你立刻离开我的办公室
You need to get the hell out of my office right now!
好吧 老山
Okay, Sammy.
回见
I'll be seeing you.
*无处可逃*
*There's no escape*
*我们一直在等待终结*
*We've been waiting for the fallout*
*已经过去了太久*
*It's not gonna be long now...*
我能出来了吗
Can I come out now?
当然了
Yes, you may.
-天啊 山姆 -怎么样
- Oh, my. Wow. Sam. ?- Right?
-你真是太帅了 -生意就得这么搞嘛
- That was incredible! - Well, that's how I do business, baby.
我超崇拜你的
Well, I, for one, am a fan.
我就喜欢你这样 山姆
Oh, I like that about you, Sam.
-你硬了吗 -当然 我...
- Do you have a hard hat for me? - Oh, yeah, well, I...
-可一定要很硬哦 -随便你检查
- I want a hard hat, baby. - You can inspect all you want.
我们有煎饼...
We have pancakes...
炒蛋
...egg scramble.
无麸...松饼
Gluten-free... muffins.
简直太丰盛了...我想问你个问题
It's all so... I do have a question.
叫我来干什么
What am I doing here?
我们是朋友啊
We're friends.
就邀请你过来
I invited you over.
我喜欢做早餐
I enjoy making breakfast.
因为我觉得你要么是
'Cause it seems like you either
A 想知道罗杰被你赶出去之后过得有多惨
A: want intel on how miserable Roger is since you kicked him out,
要么是B 想让他知道没有他你过得多好
or B: want him to know how amazing you're doing without him.
好奇问一下
Out of curiosity...
这几个问题的答案是什么
...what would be the answer to those questions?
如果是A的话 罗杰过得很惨
Well, if it's "A," Roger's miserable.
他把里格斯也搞得很惨
He's making Riggs miserable,
所以也就搞得我很惨
which, is in turn, making me miserable.
-那如果是B呢 -如果是B的话 你看起来很精神
- And if it's "B"? - ?If it's "B," You look fantastic,
-我也很乐意告诉他 -不必麻烦的
- and I will happily tell him that. - ?You don't have to.
不过如果聊到的话 就说吧
I mean, if it comes up in the conversation.
这裙子是新的吗 你看起来怎么也值一百万啊
Is that a new dress? You look like a million bucks.
明明是两百万
200 million, yes.
我今天要了结的官司就是这个价
That is the size of the deal I am closing today.
就为了参加爆破这栋大楼的仪式 我老板正专程
My gosh, my boss is flying in from Dubai just for the ceremony
从迪拜飞过来
to implode the building.
我花了六个月的时间在这上面
Six months of my life went into this.
真可惜你不能和罗杰分享这个消息
It sucks you can't share that with Roger.
如果有人问的话 我从没这么说过
If anyone asks, I never said that.
我也从没听见过
Never heard it.
史酷比
Scooby-Doo...
早安啊 小宝贝
Good morning, sunshine!
要不要喝点新鲜咖啡
Would you like some fresh coffee?
法式烘焙咖啡哦 我们最喜欢的呢
It's French Roast and just how we like it.
好吧
Okay.
我这周对你的了解如下
So here's what I learned about you this week.
你早上脾气会不好 这没关系
You are not a morning person, which is okay.
你知道 大多数室友...
You know, most roommates--
-生活都不融洽 -还是换狱友吧
- they're not that compatible. - Try cellmates.
小罗 我们是狱友
?Rog, cellmates.
所以我才要把这个金属做的有回音的房♥间
Which is exactly why I'm trying to turn this metal echo chamber
变成一个家
into a home.
你看 新枕头 厨具
Look-- new pillows, kitchenware.
你知道吗 等有一天我走了...
You know what? One day, when I'm gone...
天啊 拜托你今天就走吧
Oh, God, please let that be today.
你就可以带姑娘回来了
...you'll be able to bring a woman over here.
我不想带姑娘来这里
I don't want to bring a woman over here.
你到底是为什么不懂
What do you not get?
我不想让任何人闯入我的空间
I don't want any other human being in my space!
真的是这样吗
Is that really so?
会讽刺的罗杰
Sarcastic Roger,
我最讨厌你这个样子了
my least favorite Roger of all.
如果我说的不对 那么这个是什么
Well, if it's not true, then what is this?
你和莫莉的照片
A picture of you and Molly.
一条女式腰带
A belt-- female.
牙刷 很明显也不是你的
Toothbrush, obviously not yours.
还有漱口水 洗面奶 化妆水
Got mouthwash, face wash, toner.
那都是莫莉的 我还没还给她
It's Molly's stuff. I just haven't given it back to her.
那你觉得那是为什么呢 里格斯
And-and, and-and why do you think that is so, Riggs?
因为我还没碰见她
Because I haven't run into her yet.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
你要不要再考虑一下
You want to try it again?
我们谈过游戏节目罗杰
We talked about Game-Show Roger.
你说过你不会在我的拖车里扮演游戏节目主持人
You said you wouldn't do Game-Show Roger in the trailer.
我撒谎了
I lied.
你离开了莫莉却没有给她任何解释
Look, you walked out on Molly with zero explanation.
现在你又躲着她
And now you're avoiding her
因为你不知道该和她说什么
because you don't know what to say.
里格斯 要不要听听你室友的建议
Look, Riggs, you want your roommate's advice?
不想听 我不想听你的建议
No. No, I do not want your advice.
我不想听一个被世界上
I do not want the advice of a man
最有耐心的女人赶出家门
who is sleeping on my floor because he was evicted
只能睡在我地板上的男人的建议
by the most patient woman on the planet.
这完全不一样
That's totally different.
怎么不一样
How?
因为我是被错怪的那一方
Because I'm the wronged party.
被错怪的一方是绝对不会率先作出行动...
The wronged party never makes the first move...
因为这样会破坏平衡
...because it-it throws off the balance.
等翠什终于明白过来
?See, when Trish finally realizes this,
她会敞开怀抱迎接我回家
she's gonna welcome me back with open arms.
那要等到什么时候
And when might that be?
我觉得我们还得再买♥♥一个...
I think we need another one of these...
我在考虑今晚做什么
So, I'm thinking of cooking tonight.
煎三文鱼怎么样
How does pan-seared salmon sound?
感觉我的拖车又要臭气熏天了
Sounds like my trailer's gonna stink again.
行吧 我想做顿健康的晚餐怪我咯
Well, excuse me for trying to provide a healthy meal.
不如这样吧 今晚你来做饭
Here's a thought. Why don't you cook tonight?
-或者随便哪晚 -我有个想法我有个想法
- Or any night. ?- I have an idea. I have an idea...
为什么我察觉到家事不顺
Am I sensing trouble at home?
老实说 我都没想到你俩能住在一起超过两天
Honestly, I didn't think you guys would survive two days.
真的是个噩梦
It's a living nightmare.
没错
Yeah, it is.
我再向你提议一次
I'll repeat my offer.
你可以来跟我住 默托
You could stay with me, Murtaugh.
-我家有间很舒适的客房♥ -他接受
- I got a pretty sweet guest room situation. - ?He'll accept.
斯科塞斯有猫
Scorsese's got cats.
死者名叫山姆·希金斯
Our DOA is Sam Higgins,
这栋建筑的承包人
the contractor of this property.
这是他的办公室
This was his office.
看起来他一直住在这里
Looks like he was living in it.
没错
He was.
领班说六周前他的妻子和他离了婚
Foreman said his wife divorced him six weeks ago
把他逐出了家门
and kicked him out.
他就只能住在这么个金属盒子里
He wound up living in a metal box.
肯定只是暂时的权宜之计
I'm sure it was just temporary.
哎呦
Well...
这下我知道山姆的裤子为啥脱到一半了
I think I know why Sam's pants were at half-mast.
找到线索了
A clue.
这哥们住在这么凄惨的拖车里
Guy was living in a sad, grimy trailer,
见不到自己的孩子
away from his kids,
死的时候裤子却是脱掉了的
and he died with his pants down.
小心点咯 小罗 你已经满足了其中两条了
Ooh, careful, Rog. You're two out of three.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表