剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
过来
Come here.
老实待着别出声
You stay low and quiet.
不 求你 我怕黑 求你了
No, no, please, I'm afraid of the dark. Please.
你个呆子 我女儿究竟看上你哪一点
You dork, why does my daughter even like you?
等等 瑞亚娜喜欢我吗
Wait, Riana likes me?
那么
So, uh,
你回来呗 我们聊聊...
why don't you come on inside here and let's talk about what's...
我不能坐牢
Can't go to jail.
行 我觉得
All right, well, I don't think
消防梯不是个可行的选择
the, uh, the fire escape
把你的手给我吧
is a viable option, so why don't you just give me your hand,
菲比 我们进来...
Phoebe, and let's come in...
离我远点
Stay away from me!
他们可能已经走了
Maybe they left.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-天啊 -菲比
- Oh, my God. - Hey. Phoebe.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你就待在这儿
You stay right out here.
-什么 -不要动
- What? - Don't move.
别往消防梯那儿走
Do not try to get to that fire escape.
-我很快回来 -不要 不要
- I'll be right back. - No, no, no!
别走 别走
Don't leave, don't leave!
我会掉下去的 天啊
I'm gonna fall. Oh, my God.
回来 求你了
Come back, please.
好好好 我在这儿呢
Okay, okay, I'm here.
我在这儿呢
I'm here, okay?
数到三 我就把你拉进房♥间
On the count of three, I'm gonna pull you in the room.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好 三
All right, three,
-二 -别催我
- two... - Don't rush me!
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
按你的节奏来
Go at your own pace.
准备好就过来 我就在这儿
I'm-I'm here when you're ready.
但...越快越好
Um... but the sooner the better.
行了 尼科
All right, Nico!
够了没 把枪放下呗
We done here? Want to put the gun down?
好
All right.
-好 -没事的
-Okay. -Okay. Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
把我拉上来 求你了 求你
Pull me up, please. Please!
小罗
Rog!
没事 我能搞定
It's okay, I got this!
求你了 拜托 求你了
Please, please, please, please.
把我拉上来 求你了
Pull me up, please, please.
我还年轻 我不能死
I'm too young to die!
拜托 拜托 拜托 我不能死
Please, please. Please, I can't die.
求你了
Please!
-抓住我 抓住我 求你了 -好
- Grab me. Grab me, please. - All right.
-拜托 别让我死 别让我掉下去 -来吧
- Please, don't let me die. Don't let me fall. - Come on.
好了
All right.
给你
Take it.
哥们
Hey, bud.
介意我加入吗
Mind if I join you?
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
挺好的
Fine.
我能偷偷看一眼吗
Mind if I take a peek?
看看你的伤势
See the carnage?
你这可是在战斗中得到的伤疤
You just got a little battle scar.
姑娘们就好这口
Chicks dig those, man.
其实...
So, um...
我...我爸...
You know, my-my dad,
他这个人...脾气挺大的
he was a... he was a pretty rough guy.
你知道吗
You know?
而且
And, um,
我小的时候 他经常打我
he used to hurt me, when I was a little boy.
所以昨天你受伤的时候
So yesterday, when you got hurt,
我差点被吓死
I mean, that scared me to death.
所以
So, look,
如果你想打棒球 我就送你过去
if you want to play baseball, I'll drive you down there.
如果你不想打棒球 也没啥
If you don't want to play baseball, that's fine.
无论如何 我都会在你身边支持你
Either way, I'm gonna be right there, by your side.
知道吗
Okay?
我只想你高兴
I just want you to be happy.
我想再试试
I think I'll give it another shot.
真的
Yeah?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
去拿装备
Well, go get your stuff.
但是...
But...
要是有人再拿球打我呢
what if someone hits me with the ball again?
你看 这是棒球赛 对吧
Well, you know, I mean, it's baseball, right?
如果你打棒球的时候被击中了 其实不...
So, if you get hit in the game of baseball, it's really not...
如果你被球打中两次以上
If you get beaned more than twice,
就直接冲上去打揍投手
you charge the mound.
明白了吗
All right?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
还有 别告诉你妈我这么说了 好吗
Oh, hey, hey, don't tell your mom I said that, though, okay?
-好 -好的
- All right. - All right.
瑞亚娜 我们都爱你
Riana, we both love you.
发生了这么多事
And after everything that happened,
我们很开心你没事
we are so glad that you are okay.
但是...
But...
你向我们撒谎
you lied to us,
还违反宵禁
you broke curfew...
我知道我♥干♥了什么 也准备好承担后果了
I know what I did, and I'm ready to accept the consequences.
我们还没说完
We're not done.
我们很难过
We're upset.
*像是幽灵*
*Like a ghost...*
但我们也很骄傲
But we're proud.
骄傲
Proud?
最后
At the end of the day,
你的所有决定都是正确的
you made all the right decisions.
几乎都是
Mostly.
你救了别人的命
You saved somebody's life,
所以我们当然很骄傲
so you're damn right we're proud.
我今晚可以出去玩吗
So can I go out tonight?
我们要出去玩
Oh, we're going out.
-对 -约会之夜
- Yeah. - Date night.
今晚 为什么
Tonight? What's the occasion?
因为你还在禁足期间
Uh, the occasion is: you're still grounded.
可以在家照顾哈珀
So you're gonna watch Harper.
那你们几点回来
So what time can I expect to see you two home?
你去开门吧
Why don't you get that?
嗨 小瑞
Hey, Ri.
我请他来的
I invited him over.
觉着你们俩还能看完那个电影
Figured you guys could finish watching that movie together.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
尴尬尴尬尴尬
Ooh, awkward, awkward, awkward.
我们要不要给他们定点规矩
Shouldn't we, uh, lay some ground rules?
不用了
Nah.
这孩子连他自己的影子都怕
This kid is scared of his own shadow.
爸爸
Dad.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
怎么样
So, how'd it go?
-你赢了吗 -没
- Did you win? - No.
我们12比1输了 不过我接住了个高飞球
We lost 12-1, but I caught a pop fly.
你等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
你等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表