剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
毕竟终于有客人要来我家住了
I finally have a houseguest.
默托肯定会喜欢得不得了
Murtaugh will want for nothing.
手感很好啊 斯科赛斯
They're very plush, Scorsese. ?
-不过但愿你还留着收据 -为什么
- But I hope you kept the receipt. ?- Why?
抱歉
Oh, hey, sorry,
我...
I, uh...
前几天晚上把行李放在这里了
left my duffle the other night.
你从飞机上跳了下来
You jumped out of a plane.
我知道 这个做法很丧心病狂
I know. There were... It was crazy.
不过我那么做是有原因的
But there were extenuating circumstances.
不不不 罗杰
No, no, no, Roger.
你从飞机上跳下来 是为了我
You jumped out of a plane... for me.
是啊
Yeah, I did.
我好想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
欢迎回来 亲爱的
Welcome back, baby.
抱歉我之前表现得像个傻子
I'm so sorry. I acted like a big fool.
不不不 是我该说对不起
No. No, no, no, no. I'm sorry.
我不该开车撞你的...
I should have never run over... ?
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
我们都太顽固了 至少我是如此
We both dug in. I know, I know I did.
但我以后不会了
But not anymore.
真的吗
No?
从现在起 除了你 我什么都不在乎
From now on, I'm letting everything go but you.
此话当真
Really?
那或许我们应该去找找你的行李
Well, maybe we should go look for your duffle.
我好像在卧室的什么地方...
I think I saw it somewhere in...
见到过
the bedroom.
我好想你
I missed you.
你好 我想点一份鸡胸三明治
Excuse me, can I get a brisket sandwich?
今天的都卖♥♥光了
Oh, we're all out for the day.
明天再来 好吗
We'll see you tomorrow, though?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
现在没空
Not now.
就给我五分钟时间 我说完就走行吗
Just give me five minutes, and I'll get out of your hair?
给你两分钟
You got two.
分手的事我欠你一个解释
I owed you an explanation when I ended things.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你欠我的可不止这个
Well, you owe me a lot more than that.
你把我当成了路人
You treated me like regular people.
我知道
I know.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
我以为我那么做是对的
I thought I was doing the right thing. ?
好吧 谢谢你的道歉
Okay. Thanks for the apology.
莫莉
Molly.
我们和好了吧
Are we good?
当然 里格斯 我们和好了
Yeah, sure, Riggs, we're good.
你就当我们又是朋友了吧
Just, you know, consider us friends again.
我不希望我们只是朋友
I don't want to just be friends.
好吗 我不想我们仅此而已
Okay? I want more than that.
好吧 那么你就得继续向我解释
Okay, well, then I'm gonna need to know more.
我得知道为什么 你为什么要分手
I need to know why. Why did you end it?
因为我爸杀了本的小狗
Because my dad killed Ben's dog.
你怎么什么都不说
Why didn't you say something?
什么叫"我怎么什么都不说"
What do you mean why didn't I say something?
莫莉 我是在保护你和本
Molly, I was trying to protect you and Ben.
好吧 好吧 你就是这么挽回我的
Okay, okay, so you say you want me back.
然后呢 和以前有什么不同吗
Well, what now? What's changed?
我变了
I've changed.
你告诉我该怎么做 我就照你说的做
You tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it.
你知道吗 里格斯
You know what, Riggs?
自打我认识你以来
For as long as I have known you,
你♥爸♥爸一直让你活在黑暗当中
your dad has just cast this dark shadow.
他闯入你的生活
He walks into your life,
你就毁掉你所努力争取到的一切
and you smash up everything you've worked so hard for.
这真的很伤人
And it hurts people.
他永远都不会离开
I mean, he's never gonna go away,
你打算怎么生活
so how are you gonna live your life?
我不知道
I don't know.
你得和你♥爸♥想出解决办法
Well, you need to figure it out with your dad.
这就是我要的
That's what I want.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表