剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I'll be Bailey and track her phone.
我还向安吉星举报你的车被偷了
I've also reported your car as stolen to OnStar.
翠什 她回家了吗
Hey, Trish. Is she there yet?
没有 所有人我都问过了
No. I've called everyone.
好吧 深呼吸
Okay, well, breathe.
是吉安星打来的
Guys, OnStar.
-稍等 -我是鲍曼警探
- Hold on. - This is Detective Bowman.
你好 我是吉安星的帕蒂
Hi, this is Patty from OnStar.
-我们找到了被偷车辆所在位置 -太好了
- We have a location on the stolen vehicle. - Oh, great.
车辆并不在行驶当中 我们已经发送信♥号♥♥
It is stationary, and we have sent the signal
阻止车辆发动
to block the ignition.
谢谢 他们找到车了 车没有在行驶
Thank you. They found the car. It's stationary.
他们已经发送了信♥号♥♥阻止车辆发动
They've sent out the signal to block the ignition.
能把车的位置告诉我吗
Can I get a location on the vehicle?
罗杰 要是出了什么意外怎么办
Roger, what if something happened?
要是她受伤了怎么办
What if she's hurt?
不会有事的 好吗
Hey, it's gonna be all right, okay?
我过会儿再打给你
Look, let me call you back.
我都不知道为什么要告诉你
I don't even know why I told you.
早该想到你会被吓到
I should've known you would freak out.
-你必须将这些东西上交给警♥察♥ -然后说什么
- You have to turn those in. - And say what?
说是我捡到的吗
That I found them?
他们就会知道是我偷的 我会进监狱的
They'll know that I stole them and I'll go to jail.
-我给我爸打个电♥话♥... -不不不
- Let me call my dad and... - No, no, no.
我上次和你♥爸♥聊过之后就进了警♥察♥局
The last time I talked to your dad, I ended up in a police station.
菲比 他能帮上忙
Phoebe, he can help.
只要你解释清楚发生了什么 他会理解的
Okay, if you just explain what happened, he'll understand.
别说了 就送我回家吧
Please, just take me home.
怎么了
What is going on?
天啊 我父母肯定是上报了车辆被盗
Oh, no, uh, my parents must have reported the car stolen.
不 不 多好啊
No, no, it's great, it's great,
他们直接就能让车停止运行
so they just, they just shut down the car?
有没有搞错 我要走了 可是小瑞
Seriously? Look, I'm getting out of here, but, Ri...
答应我别告诉你♥爸♥爸
promise you're not gonna tell your dad.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好
Yeah, okay.
他们找到了车
Yeah, they-they found the car.
-瑞亚娜的钱包在前座 -瑞亚娜
- Riana's wallet was on the front seat. - Riana?
她还在吗 让我和她谈谈
Is she still there? Let me talk to her.
他们到的时候她已经走了
She was gone before they got there.
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everybody?
我不知道他喜欢哪种口味
Hey, I didn't know what flavor he wanted,
所以每种都买♥♥了一杯
so I got one of each.
谢谢 我觉得他需要休息
Thanks. I think he needs to rest.
不过我会喝的
But I'll try them.
他怎么样了
So how's he doing?
鼻子没断 可是会留下淤青
Nose isn't broken, but he's gonna bruise.
真是难以置信 很显然
It's crazy, I mean, obviously, the last thing
我最不想做的就是伤害他
I want to do is, you know, hurt him.
我知道 他也知道
I know that. He knows that.
不过你也许有点过分了
But maybe you went a little overboard,
竟然逮捕他的教练
arresting his coach?
大多数父亲不会做这种事情吗
So, most dads don't do that kind of thing?
大多数父亲都不是警♥察♥
Most dads don't have a badge.
好吧
Right.
听我说 我知道你心眼不坏
Hey, listen, I know your heart was in the right place.
不要强迫自己 办法♥会♥有的
You don't have to force it. You'll figure it out.
耐心点
Just give it time.
当然 你知道 我...
Oh, yeah, sure. You know, I...
里格斯
Riggs.
那只是场意外
It was an accident.
会不会很疼
How bad does it hurt?
没事
It's fine.
好 别动
Okay, hold still.
你不能待在这里 去我家吧
You can't stay here. Come to my house.
不行
I can't.
这是我家
This is my home.
他会杀了你的 马丁
He's gonna kill you, Martin.
那只是场意外 莫莉
It was an accident, Molly.
-里格斯 -什么事
- Riggs. - Yeah?
瑞亚娜 你害得整个警局的人都在找你
Riana. You had everyone in the precinct looking for you.
是我捅了篓子 我知道 我...
I screwed up, I know that, I...
我...真的需要帮助
I just... really need some help.
好 我们上楼去找你父亲聊聊
All right, let's go upstairs and talk to your dad.
不 不行
No, no, I can't.
我...我知道这么说很傻
I just... I know it sounds stupid,
可是我保证过不能把情况告诉他
but I made a promise that I can't tell him.
我甚至都不知道要如何面对他
And I don't even know how I could face him.
你来听听这个
I want you to listen to something for me.
里格斯 我们找到了车
Riggs. Hey, man, we tracked down the car,
但瑞亚娜不在里面 我开始害怕了
but Riana wasn't inside. I'm starting to freak out.
没有别的地方可找了
Running out of places to look.
我去过学校 保龄球馆 动物园
I tried the school, bowling alley, zoo,
商场 溜冰场 自然历史博物馆
mall, ice rink, natural history museum.
她以前特别喜欢那些恐龙骨头
She used to love those dinosaur bones.
我们还把它们叫...
We used to call...
这样的留言差不多还有20多条
So... I've got, like, 20 more just like that.
他一惊慌失措就会怀念以前的事
He, you know, gets nostalgic when he panics.
走吧
Come on.
是瑞亚娜·罗斯
It's Riana Rose.
是的 照片 没错
Yeah, just... the picture, yeah.
-好吧 她长得有点像她母亲 -爸爸
- All right-- well, she looks a little like her mother. - Dad?
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
真抱歉我吓到了你
I'm so sorry for scaring you.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
没关系 你没事我就放心了
It's okay, I'm just glad you're all right.
你究竟跑到哪儿去了
Where the hell were you?
我都快担心死了 胃都打结了
I was worried sick, my stomach was in a knot.
-你知道我有肠道易激综合症 -爸 爸
- You know I have IBS. - Dad. Dad.
钻石在菲比手里 我觉得是她从
Phoebe has these diamonds, I think she stole them
他们闯入的那幢房♥子里偷的
from the house they broke into.
-她在哪里 -在家
- Where is she? - She's at home.
其实...
And...
我昨晚就是在那里过的夜
that's where I crashed last night.
好了 马上打给你妈妈
Okay, call your mother right now,
然后你就坐在这里 等她来接你
and then, you sit here, until she comes to pick you up.
泰勒来电
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
嗨 小菲
Hey, Phoebs.
那些钻石还在你手上吗
Do you still have those diamonds with you?
你自己过来看吧
Come see for yourself.
我这就过去 哪儿都别去 好吗
I'm on my way. Don't go anywhere, okay?
乖孩子
Good boy.
瑞亚娜
快出门 回电
亲爱的
Baby?
应门之前记得要先通过猫眼看一看
Always look through the peek hole before you answer.
这里还有别人吗
Anybody else here?
出什么事了
What is going on?
钻石呢 菲比
Where are the diamonds, Phoebe?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
没时间扯皮了
Look, we don't have time for this.
带着枪的坏蛋们要来把它们抢回去
Bad men with guns are coming to get them back.
是瑞亚娜告诉你的
Riana told you.
严格来说
Well, technically,
她是先告诉了我
she told me first--
不过这事以后再说 首先...
which, we can sort all that out later, first...
我只和她拉了手
I was just holding her hand.
我发誓
I swear.
这里还有其他出口吗
Is there another way out of here?
她应该知道
I think she knows of one.
菲比 你还好吗
Phoebe, how are you?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表