剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
like my favorite country ballad.
我杀了狄托·弗洛雷斯
I killed Tito Flores!
很适合作为歌♥曲的名字
Not a bad name for your song.
*我杀了狄托·弗洛雷斯*
*I shot Tito Flores*
*朝他头上开枪*
*Shot him in the head*
*但记不得开了几枪*
*I don't know how many times*
-死了 -*但我知道他死了*
- Dead... - *But I know that he's dead.*
-我得写下来 -我很喜欢
- I got to write this down. - Yeah, I like it.
先去填写文件
Well, let's fill out the paperwork first
-把他放了 那样就... -等等
- and get him released. That'll be... - ?Wait.
如果我承认我是无辜的
If I admit I'm innocent,
你们能保证不放我出去吗
will you promise not to let me out?
这才是我想听的
Now, this is a story that I'd like to hear.
我认识狄托的副手 劳尔·门德斯
I know Tito's number two, Raul Mendez.
我在边境有时会收他些钱
Sometimes I'd take some cash from him at the border,
放行卡车
let a truck through.
也不会怎样
It was harmless stuff.
当我妹妹打电♥话♥
When my sister called me
告诉我狄托的尸体在边境这边
to tell me that Tito's body was in a trunk
一辆车的后备箱里
on this side of the border,
我想卖♥♥劳尔个人情
I figured I could get on Raul's good side.
但劳尔不想让他回去
But Raul didn't want him back.
劳尔杀了狄托
Raul killed Tito.
然后他就抓我妹妹 还告诉我
And then he went after my sister and he told me
如果我不认罪 他也会杀了她
that if I didn't confess, he was gonna kill her, too.
就是说 你进监狱
So, what, you go to jail
他就和你拉钩钩保证不杀你妹妹
and he pinky swears that he's not gonna kill your sister?
你太容易相信别人了
You're a very trusting man.
我留了一个后手
I have an insurance policy.
证据
Proof.
能证明是他干的
Proof that he did it.
我录下了和劳尔的通话内容
I recorded the phone call with Raul.
你就是这么打算的吗
So, that's your plan, huh?
你要炸死劳尔
You're just gonna blow up Raul.
是的
Yup.
因为你用了我最后一个手雷
Since you tossed my last grenade,
所以我得存点货
I got to stock up.
蒙蒂 有火箭筒吗
Hey, Monty, you got any RPGs?
你用还是默托用
For you or Murtaugh?
你真以为
You honestly think
我会放心地把火箭筒交给这个人吗
I'd trust this man with a rocket launcher?
第三排 第三个架子
Third aisle, third shelf,
从霍桑一个毒贩子手里没收的
confiscated from a meth dealer in Hawthorne.
好兄弟
My man.
你要去墨西哥
So, you're going down to Mexico
发动战争吗
and you're gonna start a war?
不 去结束战争
No, I'm gonna finish one.
这不是火箭推进榴弹
This is not an RPG.
是M72 蒙蒂
It's an M-72. Monty.
好吧 假设你去了 而且成功地
Okay, let's say you go down there and you're successful
完成了这个自杀任务
in this little suicide mission.
你干掉劳尔了
You take Raul out.
还会有别人出来接替他
Someone else is just gonna step up and take his place.
那我就也干掉他
Then I'll take him out.
不可能
You can't because
你为你做的是自杀任务
you just went on a suicide mission,
你明白这词是什么意思吗
or do you not understand the meaning of those words?
有道理
That's a really good point.
好吧
Okay.
那你就得杀了他 成交
Then you'll have to kill him. Deal?
拉钩
Pinky swear.
里格斯 唯一的办法
Look, Riggs, the only way to do this
就是干掉整个贩毒集团
is to take out the entire cartel.
真是好主意
Oh, what a great idea.
-我为什么没想到 -我认真的
- Why didn't I think of that? - I'm serious.
我♥干♥掉他们整个集团 但要以正确的方式
We take out the whole operation, but we do it the right way.
你打算怎么做 里格斯
And how do you plan on doing that, Roger?
我们需要更多手榴弹
Well, we're gonna need a lot more grenades.
好吧 你成功引起了我的注意
All right. You've got my attention.
抱歉 我迟到了吗
I'm sorry. Am I late?
我迟到了 是不是
I'm late, aren't I?
我就知道
I knew it.
但是说实话
In fairness, though,
这个镇子上有二十多个教堂
there's, like, 20 churches in this town, first of all,
所以你们能明白
so you can see how one can
我会迷路
get turned...
放松 兄弟们
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, guys, look,
别冲动
let's not lose our heads here.
如果你们一定要开枪
I mean, unless you have to shoot,
那么 我们都会
in which case, then, we all will.
掉脑袋
Lose our heads, that is.
但至少我们没来错地方 对吧
But, hey, at least we're in the right place, right?
那我现在给那些
Okay, I'm gonna use this opportunity, uh,
和贩毒集团无关的人一个机会
for all those not involved in the cartel game
请离开
to take their leave.
很好
There we go.
首先 我想讲几句话
Okay... first, I'd like to say a few words.
这位老兄啊
To the man,
这个杀手
the murderer,
毒枭
drug lord--
彻头彻尾的人♥渣♥
all-around human filth.
没错 狄托·弗洛雷斯杀了很多人
Yes, Tito Flores killed a lot of people...
毁掉了很多家庭
destroyed many families.
包括我的
Mine included.
我永远记着
I'll never forget you for that.
实际上
Truth be told,
我希望我是那个枪毙他的人
I wanted to be the one that pulled the trigger.
但是某个人赶在了我前面
But someone beat me to it.
这个人今天就在这里
And that someone is here today.
亲爱的 我很想聊聊 但现在不行
Honey, I'd love to talk, but I can't right now.
罗杰
Roger,
我收到你消息了
I got your message.
你又和里格斯去墨西哥了
So you're in Mexico with Riggs again?
对 我在狄托·弗洛雷斯的葬礼上
Yes. I am at Tito Flores's funeral.
从现在开始 我不再一个人做决定了
And from now on, no more unilateral decisions.
我什么都告诉你
I'm gonna tell you everything.
基于这种分享的精神
And in the spirit of sharing,
现在有人想杀我
someone's here to kill me right now.
-我得挂了 我爱你 -罗
- I got to go. I love you. - Ro...
女士们先生们 为劳尔鼓掌吧
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Raul!
快点 劳尔 站起来
Come on, Raul, stand up.
鞠躬
Take a bow.
好
All right.
他在说谎
这个疯老外什么话都说得出来
事实上 他就是绑♥架♥狄托的人
我 我的西班牙语不好
My-My Spanish is a little rusty.
但听上去你是不承认啊
Um, it sounds like you're denying all this.
劳尔 承认吧
Raul, take credit.
相信我 如果是我做的我会非常高兴的
Believe me, I would have loved to have been the one to do it.
也许我现在杀了你就行
Mm... ?Maybe I should just kill you right now.
好主意
That's a really good idea.
像你杀狄托那样杀我吧
Why don't you do it like you did Tito?
砰 砰
Bang-bang.
两枪爆头
Two shots to the head.
快点 开枪
Come on, let's go.
开枪 劳尔
Whoo! Let's do it, Raul!
一起死
Together!
你看见他们了吗
You see these people?
他们会为我而死
Ah... ?They would die for me!
因为我是他们的老大
Because I am their patrón.
他们不会相信你
They will never believe you.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表