剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
你怎么能准备这么长时间
I don't know why you took so long to get ready.
简直不可理喻
It's ridiculous.
你不在乎自己的形象 可我在乎
Well, some of us actually care how we look.
你什么意思 你看什么呢
What the hell's that supp-- what are you looking at?
你什么意思
What does that mean?
-你们迟到了 -你好
- You're late. ?- Hi.
-给我进来 -都是他的错
- Get in here. - It's his fault.
既然我都已经回来了
Yeah, well, you know what? We're here.
我就把这个先放楼上去了
I'm just gonna run this right upstairs.
先放门厅就行
It's fine in the foyer for now.
可你不想...
Yeah, but don't you want to have...
-先放门厅就行 -这样吧
- It's fine in the foyer for now. - You know what I'm gonna do?
我去看看莫莉需不需要...
I'm gonna go make sure Molly doesn't need...
不用 她说了她不需要你帮忙
Nope. She said she doesn't want you to.
她特地让我告诉你的
She specifically told me to tell you that.
果然是莫莉的作风 我们平时就这么说话 她...
Classic Molly. That's how we talk to each other. She...
好了 你们俩 今晚的重点不是你
Okay, you guys, this is not about you,
也不是你
and it's not about you.
-是 夫人 -巴特勒就在隔壁
- Yes, ma'am. -?Butler is in the other room,
随时准备去赶前往得州的飞机
and he is ready to leave on a plane for Texas at any moment.
那是因为他还没尝到烤肉
That's 'cause he hasn't tried the barbecue.
等他尝了烤肉 就...
Once he tries that barbecue, it...
还有一位神秘嘉宾决定出席
And a mystery guest, my boss, who has no idea
他就是我老板 还不知道巴特勒想要撤资
that Butler wants to pull out of the deal, decided to show up.
所以我只有一晚上时间说服巴特勒
So I have one night to sell Butler
还不能让阿祖勒察觉
without alarming Azoulay.
所以你们不许给我惹乱子
So there will be zero shenanigans.
说
Say it.
保证不惹乱子
There will... no shenanigans.
你说
Say it.
不出岔子
Z-Zero shenanigans.
没错
That's right.
把那包给我放楼上去
That bag better go upstairs.
我就放楼上
It'll be upstairs.
不惹乱子 就说你呢
Zero shenanigans. You're the one.
-是你每天都在惹乱子 -你才最爱惹乱子
- You're the one that has all the... - You're Mr. Shenanigans.
他们很喜欢吃那什么小烤肠
They really love the, uh, little barbecue sausage things.
翠什没跟你说
Didn't Trish tell you
我特地说了不需要你帮忙吗
I specifically do not want your help?
她说了
She did.
不过我觉得她的潜台词应该是...
But I think what she meant to say was that...
我的意思就是我不想让你过来
I meant I do not want you out here.
由于我之前没做出任何解释就突然离开了
...that since I kind of left abruptly without an explanation
所以应该道个歉
that maybe an apology was in order.
什么 不需要
What? No.
我想要的不是道歉
That is not what I want.
就算我想要道歉 也不是现在
And even if I did, I don't want it now,
我正在做一顿
when I am in the middle of cooking
生死攸关的饭
a potentially career-making meal.
莫莉 等等 先...
Molly, hold on. Just...
-我... -是你先等等
- I... - No, you hold on.
是你先消失
You disappeared.
现在你又想突然这样回来
And now you just want to pop back in
-等你想解释了再解释 -不是
- and explain yourself on your schedule. ?- No.
-听着 莫莉 我... -不 你给我听着
- Listen, Molly, I... - No, you just listen.
我们认识二十多年了
We've known each other for over 20 years.
但你伤害了我
But you hurt me.
-莫莉 -我也不想再继续这样
- Molly... - And I don't want to keep doing this,
假装我们还是朋友 而你却一副
pretending we're friends and-and you're acting
-好像你还在帮我的样子 -莫莉
- like you're helping me... - Molly.
-帮我找工作 我们这到底... -莫莉
- ...with some job. I mean, what is... - ?Molly.
-莫莉莫莉 -我们这到底算什么 里格斯
- Molly. Molly! - What is this we're even doing? What, Riggs?!
你到底有什么非说不可的话
What is it that you just can't keep yourself from saying?!
肋排
Ribs.
烤坏了
They're ruined.
被我烤坏了
I ruined them.
锅里还炸着鸡肉
I've got chicken in the fryer.
现在我还得重做肋排
Now I've got to prep new ribs.
你就是个地雷 里格斯
You're a landmine, Riggs.
怪不得翠什不想让我...
This is probably why Trish wanted me to...
你给我进去 站在油锅旁边
You are gonna go in there, stand by that fryer,
给我盯着 等鸡肉变成金黄色
and watch. When that chicken is gold,
把它们捞出来 能做到吗
take it out. You think you can handle that?
现在我只想说
Well, so far, can I just say,
这已经超过了我对烤肉的期待了
barbecue expectations have been exceeded.
翠什·默托绝不会让你失望
Trish Murtaugh will never let you down.
她总是这样尽心竭力
She goes all out,
即使是在她
even when she's not
-没想跟你谈交易的时候 -什么意思
- trying to sell you something. - How do you mean?
你又是那副样子了
You're doing that very thing this very moment.
再来点红酒吧 巴特勒先生
Uh, more wine, Mr. Butler?
我们的交易已经达成了
Why would we be trying to sell you
还有什么交易可谈呢
on a deal that's already closed?
好了好了 别再说了
No, no, no, don't say anything.
不知道鸡肉什么时候好
Oh, I wonder where that chicken is.
贝利
喂
Yeah.
凶案发生时 奥尔特加兄弟
The Ortegas were with their PO
正和他们的保释官在一起
at the time of the murder.
他们是毒贩 但他们没杀山姆
They're drug dealers, but they didn't kill Sam.
不过 我还是觉得他们愿意
However, I thought it was odd that they were willing
为巴特勒建杂货店的地皮多付钱这件事
to overpay for the lot where Butler was building
很奇怪
his grocery stores.
-所以呢 -我问出来了
- And? - I got them to spill.
那块地皮下面是一处废旧地铁隧♥道♥
The lot sits over an abandoned subway tunnel.
是制♥作♥ 存放 转移毒品的绝佳地点
Perfect for cooking, storing and moving drugs.
这对毒贩来说确实是绝佳地点 可是...
That's perfect for a drug dealer, but...
巴特勒为什么愿意加价
why's Butler willing to overpay?
贝利 把蓝图调出来发给我
Bailey, pull those blueprints for me.
我已经试过了 但是巴特勒动用了点关系
I already tried. But Butler pulled some strings
把蓝图从证据室调走了
and got them back from the evidence room.
里格斯
分散巴特勒注意力
需要他的蓝图
肋排最新情况
Update on the ribs.
马上就能做好
They will be here imminently.
不过还需要多一点爱的滋养
Apparently, they're being given a little extra love.
别惹乱子
我说到哪了
Now, where was I?
先生们
Uh, gentlemen,
难道
can we not agree
初始交易谈成后
that there's value to selling even after
就没什么好交易的了吗
the original deal has been struck?
拿婚姻来说
Take marriage, for example.
配偶难道
Shouldn't a spouse
没有每天向妻子
have to prove his love
证明其爱意的义务吗
to his wife every day?
难道他不该主动想要这样做吗
And shouldn't he want to?
翠什
Trish.
你这位长角牛朋友
What is your Longhorn friend
拿我的蓝图干什么去
doing with my blueprints?
罗杰 罗杰会弄清楚的
Roger. Roger's gonna find out.
他...他很擅长...
Uh, he's... he's so good with...
里格斯 这已经很接近
Riggs, this is coming very close
所谓的惹乱子了
to being categorized as a shenanigan.
我们得赶紧把蓝图还回去
We need to give these plans back.
为什么巴特勒要为在这些
Look, why was Butler willing to pay extra
废弃隧♥道♥上建杂货店额外付钱
to build over these abandoned tunnels?
因为我美丽的妻子
Because my beautiful wife,
正在考虑让我回家的妻子
who's on the verge of letting me back in my house,
很懂得协商
is a great negotiator.
或者是他别有所图
Or he's up to something.
或者二者皆有 行吗
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表