剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我这么问只是出于礼貌
I only asked as a courtesy.
-礼貌 -天呐
- A courtesy. - Oh, God!
你知道吗 你喜欢和疯子说话
You know what, you're like talking to a crazy person.
知道吗
You know that?
我希望你... 希望你认识一位好律师
I hope... I hope you... I hope you know a good lawyer.
我希望他认识一位好律师
I hope he knows a good lawyer.
我看着生命从他眼中消失
I watched the life go out of his eyes.
我就站在那里
I stood there,
全身都是他的血和器官
covered in the fluid and viscera of his life.
他洗澡了吧
He took a shower, right?
因为我们刚刚把椅子修补好
Because we just had those chairs recovered.
我认为他是在比喻
I think he's speaking metaphorically.
人类器官是洗不了的
Human viscera doesn't wash off.
再说一次 比喻
Again, metaphoric.
我不清楚的是你们俩为什么在走廊
Okay, where I'm unclear is why you two were in the hallway...
其实是因为我
Uh, actually, that's on me,
因为我叫他们去外面吵
because I asked them to take their argument outside.
争吵
Argument?
里格斯一直拒绝让我把他加进遗嘱里
Riggs keeps refusing to be in my will.
实在令人生气
It's infuriating.
你要把里格斯加到你的遗嘱里吗
You're putting Riggs in your will?
是的 我...
Yes, w...
好吧 你有什么想我留给你的吗
Okay. Is there something you'd like me to leave you?
我喜欢你的卧室家具
I love your bedroom set.
先生们 我杀了一个我完全不了解的人
Gentlemen, I killed a man I don't know anything about.
他有什么希望 有什么梦想
I mean, what were his hopes, his dreams?
他有宏大的抱负吗
Did he aspire to greatness?
也许他治愈了癌症
Might he have cured cancer?
他名叫亚历克斯·奥莱亚
His name was Alex Olea.
在他口袋里发现了票根
Ticket stub found in his pocket
证明霍华德被害时他也在赛马场
places him at the track when Howard was killed.
那个混♥蛋♥ 我很高兴他死了
That bastard. Well, I'm glad he's dead.
霍华德被害可能不仅仅是他的责任
Well, he may not solely be responsible for it.
奥莱亚是一个名叫古兹曼的高♥利♥贷♥者的打手
Olea was an enforcer for a loan shark named Guzman.
-托尼·古兹曼吗 -你认识他
- Tony Guzman? - You know him?
我为他做了一些出色的工作
I did some of my best work for him.
可他拒绝支付最后一笔钱
And then he refused to pay my final bill.
霍华德是赌徒
So Howard was a gambler.
有没有可能他欠古兹曼的钱
Is it possible he owed Guzman some money?
有这可能
It's possible.
不过如果他真缺钱 我只希望他找的是我
If Howard did, though, I wish he would've come to me.
我会给他定个低点的利率
I would've given him a much better rate.
古兹曼在日落大道有一家文身店
Guzman has a tattoo shop on Sunset.
我们出发吧
Well, let's go.
不可能 你留在这里 明白吗
No chance. You're staying here. All right?
想想上次带你发生了什么
Remember what happened the last time.
他说的"上次"是指...
When he says, uh, "Last time," he means, um...
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
我听说了
I heard.
据说在人临终之际
You know, they say, in, um, the final moments of life,
将死之人会排清肠道...
a dying man evacuates his bowels...
你们确定不想带他去吗
You sure you don't want to take him with you?
听说他们扣押了你的拖车
So, they impounded your trailer.
这肯定让你不安
That has to be unsettling.
里格斯
Riggs?
这沙发是折叠沙发床吗
Does this couch pull out?
不过也没什么关系
I-I mean, it doesn't really matter.
我有点... 我还是觉得够用了
I kind of... I still think it'll work.
在我沙发上安家 这就是你的计划吗
Move to my couch, that-that's the plan?
毕竟我需要的这里都有 对吧
Well... I mean, everything I need is here. Right?
我是说 我可以...
You know? I mean, I can...
可以在休息室吃饭 从停尸间拿床单
I can eat in the break room, get my sheets from the morgue.
你懂的
You know.
你几点来上班
When do you come in?
我有时候喜欢裸睡
'Cause sometimes I like to sleep in the nude.
不考虑住默托家吗
What about the Murtaughs'?
默托一家喜欢
Yeah, the Murtaughs like to have conversations
一大早就谈话
first thing in the morning--
表现得像他们都醒了而...
uh, you know, act like they're all awake and...
那种环境不适合我
it's just really not my scene.
那就自己租一个地方
So, rent a place of your own.
不行 没有哪里会比拖车好
Nah, nothing beats the trailer.
那个已经不属于你的拖车吗
Trailer you no longer have.
这个...
Well, uh...
里格斯 你觉得自己为什么在逃避这个问题
Riggs, why do you think you're avoiding this problem?
这是问题吗 难道不是解决了上下班烦恼吗
Is it a problem or have I just solved my commute issue?
你上周提到了你♥爸♥
You brought up your dad last week.
没错
Right.
所以我深入研究了你的档案
So I dug into your files.
什么档案
What files are those?
你小时候搬家挺频繁的
You moved around quite a bit as a kid.
最初是和你父亲一起
First you and your dad.
后来自己过 然后是不同的寄养家庭
And then by yourself, different foster homes.
你查的够久远的
You went way back.
那些是外州档案了
Those are, those are out-of-state files.
这成你的工作了吗 进行研究...
Is that part of your job now? To kind of... research...
我的工作是帮你做好你的工作
My job is to help you do yours.
而且今天过后 你无处可去
And after today, you have nowhere to go.
对于一个童年没有稳定住处的人
For someone with an unstable childhood home,
这可能...
that can be...
你想谈我的童年吗
You want to talk about my childhood?
那就来谈谈我的童年
Let's talk about my childhood, um...
我小时候就没了妈妈
I lost my mom. When I was a little kid.
我爸尽他所能了
Um, you know, and... my dad did the best he could.
毕竟只剩他和一个12岁儿童
I mean, it was just him and a 12-year-old.
没人来照顾我们两个
You know, nobody to take care of either of us, really.
但他想办法解决了
But he figured it out.
给了我一个童年
You know, gave me a childhood.
我相信...
And I believe I...
我相信我有今天是因为他
I believe I'm the man I am today because of him.
驱逐通知
这是什么鬼东西
Hell's this?
我们要睡在哪儿
Where we gonna sleep?
我们要睡在哪儿
Where we gonna sleep?
在我们家
In our home.
瞧瞧 本垒打
Look at that, home run.
进去吧
Let's go.
马丁
Martin.
罗杰在楼上区域
Rog is, uh, up in the precinct.
不 我其实是来找你的
No, I'm actually here to see you.
我刚刚在对面市政工程部门
I was just across the street at Public Works
查你的拖车的情况
looking into your trailer situation.
太好了 他们什么时候还给我
Oh, great. When are they gonna return it?
他们不会还了
Yeah, they're not.
这真的是你看到的第一份通知吗
Is this really the first one you saw?
他们说给你发了十份
They said they sent you ten.
你知道我的 我不看信件 所以...
You know, I don't really, uh, check the mail, so...
你还威胁了一个拖吊车司机
And there was a tow truck driver you threatened?
无稽之谈
That's ridiculous.
确实有个人 我以为他要闯入...
There was this guy that I thought was breaking in...
随便了 他们什么时候还我拖车
Whatever. When are they gonna give my trailer back?
你竟然还想要
I don't know that you do.
你累计的罚款
The fines you racked up
都比拖车的价值还高了
are gonna cost more than the trailer is worth.
你不能再回那里住了
You can't go back to living where you were living.
或许是时候另找住处了
Maybe it's time to start looking for another place.
太好了 太棒了 谢谢你
Oh, great. All right, awesome, thank you.
不 等等
No, hang on.
或许罗杰和我能帮你做打算
Maybe Roger and I can help you plan.
我不想要你们的帮助 翠什
Look, I don't want your help, Trish.
我只是想...
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表