剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
行了
Okay. All right.
你昨天在劫案现场救了的那对夫妻...
The couple you saved at the heist yesterday...
你瞧 卡在欢迎频道调不了台了
See, it's stuck on the hotel welcome channel.
我们认为那个丈夫有嫌疑
We think the husband's in on it.
你今天注意到他有什么不对劲的地方了吗
Did you notice anything unusual about him today?
只注意到他和他那个花瓶老婆
Only that he and that trophy wife
得有一年没滚过床单了
hadn't schtupped in at least a year.
天堂也不是那么幸福啊
Trouble in paradise.
他们告诉你的
What, they told you that?
直觉
Intuition.
我擅长看人
I read people.
比如你
Like you.
你老是瞟那个迷你吧
Your eyes keep darting over to the minibar.
你多少天没喝酒了
How many days sober?
我猜是七天
I'm guessing seven.
十天
Ten. ?
我也经历过
I've been there.
所以你这会儿估计会觉得有点...懵
So right now you're probably feeling, like, a little foggy?
有点不在状态
Not quite yourself?
-我没事 -得了吧
- I'm fine. - ?Yeah.
亲爱的 看看你 你才不好
Oh, honey, look at you. You're not fine.
我就这样
?It's my look.
再说了 我有办法
Besides, I got a system.
办法
A system?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
假装一切尽在你的掌握
Pretend you got it all under control
然后把所有戳穿你的人打爆吗
and then blow off anyone who tells you otherwise.
我不陪你玩这个
I'm not doing this with you.
然后情况越来越糟
And circle gets the square.
给你个建议 小子
Word of advice, kid,
醉鬼之间的建议 办法能管一时
one drunk to another: systems work.
管不了一世
Until they don't.
别再订客房♥服务了
No more room service!
查到了什么
What are we watching?
咱们这位汤姆·克鲁斯
Tom Cruise over here
想让我给他剪一个片子
wants me to cut together a video of him
拍的是他趴在无人驾驶汽车顶上
riding on the self-driving car.
厉害 我能看看嘛
Awesome. Can I see?
不行 因为没有一辆警车
No, because not one police car
的警用摄像头拍下来了
caught it on their dash-cam.
对我们这代人而言
Hey. For my generation,
只要没拍下来 就等于没发生
if it's not on film, it never happened.
那什么时候才能讯问这个赫布
So-so when can we talk to this Herb?
他逃走了
He went AWOL.
是啊 来看看
Yeah, have a look at this.
赫布刚刚增加了他妻子的人身保险额
Herb just upped his wife's life insurance policy.
那也许这场劫案就是想甩掉老婆
So maybe the heist was staged to off the wife,
骗保费
collect on the insurance policy.
然后假装成是抢劫案杀了人
Make it look like a robbery gone bad.
真是暗黑啊
Very noir.
但是关键在这里
But here's the kicker.
出钱找人去抢劫的那个匿名账户
The same anonymous account that paid for the robbery
又付了一笔钱
just made another payment.
所以赫布又雇了个杀手
So Herb just hired himself another killer.
干得好
Good job.
说清楚 是干得好 鲍曼
To clarify: good job, Bowman.
令人失望 斯科赛斯
Huge disappointment, Scorsese.
那是他妻子 里格斯
There's the wife, Riggs.
温柔点
Be gentle.
韦斯夫人
Mrs. Weiss?
你是珠宝店的那个警探
You're the detectives from the jewelry store.
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong?
我们认为你丈夫想杀你
We believe your husband's trying to have you killed.
赫布 不 那不可能
Herb? No. That's not possible.
因为你有了新的人寿保险
Yeah, well, between your new life insurance policy
他又有经济问题
and his financial troubles...
经济问题
Financial troubles?
我很抱歉 这听起来很疯狂
Look, I'm sorry, this sounds a little bit crazy.
罗杰 狙击手
Rog, sniper!
或者就是个孩子
Or just some kid.
天哪 你弄烂了我的打底裤
God, you just ripped my leggings.
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
最近有点不对劲 但是
Been a little off lately, but...
我发誓
I could have sworn...
是有人想杀你
...somebody was trying to kill you. ?
下次你要有有什么想法 联♥系♥我们的律师
Well, next time you have a thought, please call our lawyer.
等等 别开那个门
Wait! Don't open that door!
我就知道有人想杀你
I knew somebody was trying to kill you.
拜托告诉我有人拍下来了
Please, tell me someone got that on tape.
一千万美元
$10 million?
他给我买♥♥了一千万的人寿保险
He took out a $10 million life insurance policy on me?
我们会抓住赫布和他雇来安炸♥弹♥的人
We'll find Herb and whoever he hired to plant that bomb.
全局都在查
The whole department's looking,
但你知道能去哪找到他吗
but do you know where we could find him?
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't.
他从来没跟你说保险和破产的事吗
And he never told you about the insurance or bankruptcy?
他不喜欢我问他这些事
He didn't like me to ask about that stuff.
天哪 我简直太蠢了
God, I feel so stupid.
韦斯夫人 一接到电♥话♥我就来了
Mrs. Weiss, I came as soon as I got the call.
格雷格·安托内蒂 我是韦斯的家庭律师
Greg Antonetti. I'm the Weiss family's attorney.
我希望
I was hoping that
赫布对格雷格说的比给我说的多
Herb told Greg more than he told me.
知道能去哪里找到他吗
Do you know where we could find him?
格雷格
Greg,
那个混♥蛋♥想炸了我的车
the bastard just tried to blow up my car.
卡马里奥
There's a condo
他有间公♥寓♥
in Camarillo.
他用来...
He used it for, um...
养情人
For other women.
当然了
Of course.
我派巡逻车去那间公♥寓♥
I'll send a squad car to the condo.
但同时 你需要接受保护性拘留
But in the meantime, you should remain in protective custody.
我知道一个不错的旅馆
I know a great hotel.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
还有温泉呢
Heated pool.
这是偏见
This is prejudice.
年龄歧视 性别歧视
Ageist, sexist.
告诉我 先生
Yeah, tell me something, sir.
你晚上都怎么入睡
How do you sleep at night?
里格斯先生吗 终于来了
Mr. Riggs? Finally.
这里是怎么回事
What's going on here?
他们要非法驱逐我
I'm being unlawfully evicted.
我们发现她在露天♥浴♥池裸泳
We caught her skinny-dipping in the lanai pool.
当时没人
It was empty.
于是我们要求她离开
We've asked her to vacate the premises.
但她拒绝了
But she's refusing.
我知道我的权利 相信我
I know my rights, trust me.
我至少跟两届大♥法♥官都上过床
I've been to bed with at least two Supreme Court justices.
别再说话了
Stop talking.
给我们几分钟时间好吗
Could you guys excuse us for just a few minutes?
非常感谢
?Thank you so much.
你是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我没多想
I wasn't.
所以才有了裸泳的一时冲动
That's the whole point of skinny-dipping.
自♥由♥漂浮着
Just floating free,
像刚出生的婴儿一样自然
naked as the day God made you.
那些加重你负担的东西
All that baggage weighing you down
都显得没那么重了
doesn't feel so heavy.
你应该试试
Y-You should try it.
捡起来 你不住这里了
Pack it up 'cause you're out of here.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表