剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
She wanted to make sure you got them.
哈里斯医生技艺非常高超
Dr. Harris was a gifted surgeon,
但他的生活方式和我们的宗旨完全相悖
but his lifestyle was the antithesis of what we do here.
具体是什么宗旨
Which is what, exactly?
全面健康
Complete wellness.
我们这里做最顶尖的整容手术 复健按♥摩♥
We do top-end cosmetic surgery, massage rehab,
以及延长寿命和抗衰老治疗
longevity, anti-aging treatments.
抗衰老
Anti-aging?
谁想当个老不死啊
Who the heck wants to live forever?
我就想
I do.
我真希望我的背能年轻20岁
I wish my back was 20 years younger.
我们有突破性疗法
We're breaking ground.
使用生长激素来治疗
With growth hormones and steroid therapies.
是啊 生长激素疗法
Yeah. Growth hormones and steroid therapy.
药品对上号♥了
Drug connection.
祝您愉快 保持健康
Have a good day. And stay healthy.
我猜猜 她96岁了
Let me guess: she's 96.
什么
Excuse me?
别理他 他讨厌健康
Don't mind him. He's anti-health.
别闹了里格斯 有记录仪呢
Come on, Riggs. Body cam.
他们是谁
Who are those guys?
我不知道
I have no idea.
也许是新来的病人
Probably new patients?
你们有我的联♥系♥方式 还有警探
You have my information, and, Detective,
你该来我们这的背痛诊所
you should stop by our back pain clinic
进行免费治疗
for a complimentary session.
我不能占你们便宜...
Oh, I-I couldn't take advantage of...
你懂的 有违职业道德
You know, job conflict.
我明白 这不是受贿
I see. It's not a graft,
这是给退休者协会年过半百的成员的特殊优待
it's an AARP special for anyone over 50.
退休者协会 你听到了吗
AARP. You hear that?
别在意这个 小罗
Come on, Rog.
你知道青春永驻的秘诀是抓坏人
You know the secret to youth is catching bad guys.
我们走
Let's go.
未经授权 禁止入内
里格斯 记住你身上有记录仪
Hey, Riggs, remember, body cams.
照章行事
By the book.
我一直如此
Always.
那里有不老之泉吗
Hey, is the Fountain of Youth back there?
我们正在找它呢
We were looking for it.
*所以这就是你想要的*
*So this is what you want, then*
*你想要战争 那就告诉我你想怎样*
*You want a war, show me what's up then...*
抱歉
Sorry.
*拿走一切 不留下一切*
*Take everything, leave them with nothing*
*没有商量的余地*
*They ain't gonna be no discussion*
*我们不再说话 打算冲向他们*
*We ain't talking no more, we about to rush them*
*永远料不到我的到来*
*Never gonna see me coming...*
你弄坏了我的摄像头
You broke my camera.
*不留下一切*
*Leave 'em with nothing*
*不留下一切*
*Leave 'em with nothing...*
这下谁也看不到我对你做了什么
Now nobody's gonna see what I do to you.
小罗
Rog?
别担心 我能搞定
Don't worry, I got this!
*所以这就是你想要的*
*So is this what you want then?*
*你想要战争*
*You want a war...*
给你
Here you go.
*就告诉我你想怎样*
*Show me what's up then*
*现在我们准备冲进去*
*Now we ready to bust in*
*拿走一切 不留下一切*
*Take everything, eave 'em with nothing*
*拿走一切 不留下一切*
*Take everything, leave 'em with nothing*
再接再厉 你会变得跟我一样青春洋溢
Keep that up, you'll be young and healthy as me.
这个呢 就是我
And so, uh, here I am,
有条不紊地追查嫌疑犯的作案证据
methodically searching the grounds for a suspected perp.
等等 这个
Oh, wait, that one. Uh-huh.
这个时候 我在表明自己的身份
And-and-and now I'm, uh, identifying myself,
如您所见 表明自己的警官身份
you see, as a, as a peace officer.
然后就在这时 我向那名嫌犯发起口头警告
And then right there, I'm issuing verbal warning to said perp.
-听得很清楚呢 -是的
- I think I heard it right there. - Yeah.
我们先暂停一下
Let's press pause on this.
我...
I...
不 我就是字面意思
No, I mean that literally.
-警探 请暂停 -我不...
- Detective, press pause. - Oh, I don't...
-我不能看... -就按那个键
- I-I can't watch... - Just push that one right there.
随便按哪个键
Press any button!
恕我直言
I'll be candid.
有人跟我说
I was led to believe
里格斯警探才是这个部门的大难题
that Detective Riggs was the challenge of this department.
他确实是
He is.
什么 那是之前
What? That-that was before.
我现在很正常
I am normal now.
这段视频却展现了明显不同的景象
The film tells a markedly different story.
警探 如果你出外勤
Detective, if you set out
录下这么可怕的视频
to record the worst possible footage
将我们警局置之不利的境地...
that shows us in the least favorable light...
请容许我插一下嘴 长官
Well, if I, if I may interject, ma'am.
您在视频中没看到的是
What you're not seeing in the video
我们也许揭露了一个
is that we may have possibly uncovered
大型贩毒团伙 所以...
a massive drug ring, so...
要是我就不会说大型 也不会说贩毒
Well, I wouldn't say massive and I wouldn't say drugs.
那里有类固醇以及荷尔蒙制剂之类的东西
Well, there was steroids and hormones type stuff.
那里有一些可疑物品
I mean, there was stuff in there
我建议联♥系♥缉毒局
and I suggest that we get the DEA.
缉毒... 为啥我们要找缉毒局
The DE... why would we want the DEA?
你有什么问题吗
Why do you have a problem with that?
-你为啥不直接打给她 -打给谁
- Why don't you just call her? - Call who?
-你心知肚明 -你怎么这么没底气呢
- You know who. - What? Wh-Why do you slouch when you say it?
我碰巧很喜欢...
I, uh, I happen to be a fan
跨部门合作
of interagency cooperation.
里格斯
Riggs,
去打电♥话♥
make the call.
里格斯警探
Detective Riggs.
你剪头发了
You got a haircut.
我自己剪的 谢谢关心
I did it myself. Thanks for noticing.
近来如何 我上次听说你的事你是去墨西哥了
So, what's up? Last I heard, you were headed south.
这就是我来的原因
Well, that's actually why I came.
我们去游♥行♥的时候特别想你
We, uh, missed you at the parade.
你去游♥行♥了
You had a parade?
其实是庆祝
Oh, a celebration, really.
弗洛雷斯贩毒集团的落幕
You know, the end of the Flores cartel.
不知道你听说没有 但我去了墨西哥
I don't know if you heard, but I kind of went down there
处理了那边毒品走私的事情
and I just handled that whole mexican drug trafficking thing,
所以...
so...
你知道不只一个贩毒集团吧
You do know there's more than one cartel.
不可能 不然他们不会让你写...
That can't be true or they wouldn't have you writing up...
和大♥麻♥毒贩的电♥话♥会谈
Phone conversations with weed dealers?
我不查贩毒集团了
Uh, I'm off cartel duty.
他们把你撤下来了
They benched you.
不 我是被人从替补席上撤下来了
Oh, no. I've been benched from the bench.
被放逐了 现在就剩我和技术员罗比
Exiled. It's just me and... tech guy, Robby.
有人发现了你把弗洛雷斯档案给我的事
Somebody found out you gave me the Flores file.
又来了
There you go.
把一切都归功于自己
Taking credit for everything.
我完全有能力让自己被撤职
I am perfectly capable of getting myself benched.
你知道的 那是桩跨国事件
Ah, well, you know, it was an international incident,
所以我...
so I just...
你来这里到底有没有事情
Is there a reason you came by?
我有
I did, actually.
我来是想让你 或者请求
I just came by to ask you or request
缉毒局协助我们查这起案子
the DEA's assistance on this case.
可能得成立一个专案组
Um, might need a whole task force deal.
我很肯定这是个大型贩毒团伙
Uh, pretty sure it's a major drug ring.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表