剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
*典狱长*
*The warden*
*带领囚徒*
*Led a prisoner...*
如果我们以后都要这样的话
Okay, if this is gonna be a regular thing,
就得给你买♥♥个床架了
I think we might need to get you a bed frame.
不要
Can't.
怪兽会住过来的
No. That's where all the monsters live.
我要是买♥♥了床架 它们就会钻到底下
If I get a bed frame, they'll climb underneath there.
不是吧你
Really?
*我听到他说*
*And I heard him...*
还是你♥爸♥打来的 你真的不接吗
It's your dad again-- you sure you don't want to get it?
不接 我等下给他回
No, no, I'll call him later.
*那时他还未到达*
*Just before he reached...*
相信我 你是警♥察♥
Believe me, you're a cop--
和他打电♥话♥就跟审问犯人一样
you hear enough interrogations as it is.
他是想保护自己的女儿啊
Protective of his little girl.
这我倒不能怪他
Mm, I can't blame him.
你♥爸♥爸呢
How about your dad?
*就让他歌♥唱*
*Let him sing*
我爸
My dad?
他是怎么样的人
What's he like?
也是警♥察♥吗 你都没提起过他
Is he a cop, too? You never talk about him.
我爸是个卡车司机
My dad was a truck driver.
全国到处跑
Drove all over the country.
有的时候会带上我
Sometimes he'd let me tag along.
有一次 我们开车去维加斯
This one time we, uh... we took a trip out to Vegas
看摔跤比赛
for this arm wrestling competition, right?
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
怎么
What?
你♥爸♥是《飞跃巅峰》里的史泰龙
Your dad's Sylvester Stallone in Over the Top?
没想到你竟然知道 简直刮目相看
I'm so impressed that you know that.
就跟你的股票涨了似的
Like, your stock just went up.
-谢谢你 -没错
- Yes. Thank you. - Yes.
那部电影绝对是被低估了的经典
It's truly an underrated classic.
-被低估了的经典 -没错
- It's an underrated classic. - Yeah.
对 但那不是事实
Yes. But it's not the truth.
你为什么要骗我
Why are you lying to me?
*进来唱几首*
*Came in to sing a few...*
只是你和你♥爸♥关系那么好
You know, it's just you're so close to your dad,
我不想煞风景
you know, I didn't want to ruin the moment.
事实是...
So, truth is...
我爸几年前过世了
...my dad passed away a few years ago.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
我不知道这回事
I didn't know.
-你确实应该自责 -我心里过意不去
- Yeah, you should feel like a jerk. - I feel bad.
-你就该过意不去 -对不起
- You should feel bad. - I'm sorry.
我本来想给你讲个小笑话的
I was trying to tell you a funny little story.
可是 马丁 你得向我保证一件事
But, Martin, you have to promise me one thing.
什么事
What's that?
你再也不会对我说话
That you'll never lie to me again.
我保证
Promise.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
最后一轮了
Last call.
快
Let's go.
谢谢你来见我 翠什
Thanks for meeting me, Trish.
哪儿的话 吉恩 我都忘了...
Of course, Gene. I'd forgotten--
这里的检察官比法♥院♥还多了
there's more attorneys here than in the courthouse.
吃个午饭喝个小酒 顺便搞搞协议
Cutting deals over a lunchtime martini.
你也还记得的吧
You remember those days.
天啊 你可别再说什么
Oh, gosh. Please don't start with the whole,
"翠什不再是真正的律师"的话了
"Trish isn't a real lawyer anymore."
给自己找个干净舒适的公♥司♥
Hey, there is nothing wrong with landing yourself
没什么不对的
a nice, cushy corporate gig.
再说 我们也需要你这样的人
Besides, we need people like you
来帮我们这些普通人资助竞选
to help us regular folk finance campaigns.
我要竞选市长
I'm running for mayor.
中原市长
Mayor Nakahara!
听起来还挺顺口
Okay, that has a nice ring to it.
市政厅的金童呢 他不是热门吗
But what about City Hall's golden boy? Isn't he already the favorite?
-你是说奥布莱恩议员 -对
- Oh, you mean, uh, Councilman O'Brien? - Yes.
相信我 他没有表面那么风光
Trust me, he's not so golden.
吉恩
Gene?
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这个人给我打了一天电♥话♥了
This guy's been calling me all day.
吉恩·中原
Gene Nakahara!
吉恩
Gene!
天啊 真是好巧啊
Wow, what a coincidence.
里奥·盖茨
Leo Getz.
为什么我觉得这并不是巧合呢
Why do I get the feeling this isn't a coincidence?
还是这么爱开玩笑
Still a joker.
这么多年了 还是爱开玩笑
Still joking, after all these years
咱俩当年可是在地检所的同事
and our days at the DA's office.
翠什
Trish!
我的老搭档 我们从来不是搭档 里奥
My old partner! We were never partners, Leo.
同事
Associate.
也不是
No.
吉恩
Gene, wow.
你是天意多可怕
Crazy kismet, because...
悄悄告诉你
confidentially...
我最近有时间
I have recently become available
处理更多案子了
to take on more cases, and...
我也想知道里奥究竟能
I was gonna try to find out what Leo...
帮到你多少
can "Getz" for you.
那个 还是下次吧 盖茨先生
Well, actually, perhaps another time, Mr. Getz.
我和翠什要
Trish and I have a, uh,
谈论一些私事 抱歉 里奥
personal matter to discuss. Sorry, Leo.
你能理解的吧
You understand, don't you?
当然 喂 那把椅子不用拿了 先生
Oh, sure. Hey, we don't need that chair. Uh, sir?
好吧 替我问候你丈夫
Okay. Uh, give my best to your husband.
-我会的 -吉恩 我会再给你办公室打电♥话♥
- I will. - And, uh, Gene, I'm gonna call your office again
约时间的
and, uh, set that appointment.
再一次
Uh, again.
就这样
That's all.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
鲍勃·沙皮罗
Bob Shapiro?
你这条老狗
You old horndog!
你办公室的人说你在夏威夷
Your office said you were in Hawaii.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
你需要什么吗 队长
What you need, Captain?
奥布莱恩准备离开市政厅 竞选市长
O'Brien is leaving the city council to run for mayor,
我准备去接替他的职务
and I'm throwing my hat in the ring to take his seat.
但在此之前我需要辞去队长的职务
I will have to resign as captain before I run,
-所以我需要你的看法 -你想让我当队长
- which means I'll need your input... - You want me to be the captain.
帮我看看谁适合接任队长
...for a list of potential captains.
我的看法
My input?
我的看法是你应该让我做队长
My input is you should be asking me to be the captain.
你都说得很明白了
You have made it abundantly clear
你不想当队长啊
you don't want to be captain.
那是在你把我和一个
Yeah, that was before you stuck me with a lunatic
每天换着花样想搞死我们俩的疯子之前啊
who every day tries to find a new way to get us killed.
这种事情会提醒一个人去审视他的选择
See, that inspires a man to look at his choices,
他的选项 还有他保住小命的方式
his options, his ways not to die.
我以为你喜欢做警探的感觉
Look, I just thought you loved being a detective.
我是喜欢
I do.
可是你现在要退位 而我又有点...
But with you stepping down, and-and me getting a little...
老了
Older.
更加睿智了
...wiser,
我觉得这可能就是
I realize that this might be the moment
我能证明我有能力做队长的机会
that I could prove that I got what it takes to be captain.
你不需要向我证明
Well, look, you don't, you don't have to prove that to me.
你想要这份工作
You want this job,
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表