剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, see, that's a misunderstanding.
-我... -事实上
- See, I... - To me, in fact,
他说你两门经济学课 物理和英文都没去上
he said you dropped both econ classes, physics and English.
我可以解释
I can explain.
-你要说什么 -冷静点
- What are you taking?! - Okay.
因为弗洛伊德说你整天都去看电影
Because Floyd says you go to the movies all day long.
罗... 罗杰 别这样
Ro... Roger. Please. You...
-弗洛伊德就是这么说的 -不 先别说
- That's what Floyd was saying. No. Stop it.
你得给他机会回答
You have to give him a chance to answer.
我相信这背后有原因
I'm sure there's an explanation.
我们相信你的判断 儿子
We trust your judgment, son.
谢谢你 妈
Thank you, Mom.
谢谢你把我当大人来对待
I-I-I appreciate you for treating me like an adult.
我要从大学退学
I'm dropping out of college.
-我就知道是因为毒品 -你要干什么
- I knew it! It's drugs. - You're doing what now?!
-你要退学 -你到底吸了什么毒品
- You're dropping out? - What kind of drugs you doing?
我很痛苦 我不适合上大学
Look, I'm miserable. I'm not cut out for it.
生物期中考试我不及格
Look, I got a "D" on my bio midterm.
不及格
A "D"?!
我坐在教室里 什么也答不出来
I got in there, I couldn't answer anything!
考试本来就不容易
It's supposed to be hard!
我们供你四年学费不是让你去玩的
We're not paying for a four-year party!
我只想知道为什么之前都没听你说过
I just want to know why didn't you say anything?
因为我知道事情会变成这样
Because I knew exactly what was gonna happen!
-会变成怎么样 -现在这样
- What was gonna happen? - This!
-这样是怎样 -这样是怎样
- What is this? - This is what?
我们现在只是在讨论
We're talking here!
-我受够了 -受够了什么
- Well, I'm done. - Done with what?!
-受够了什么 你最好坐下 -RJ
- Done with what? You better sit down. - RJ.
你们就继续吼吧
Feel free to keep yelling,
反正你们也不会听我说话
because you're not listening to me anyway.
-去哪 -等等 等等
- Where...? Hey, hey. - Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
-年轻人 -你
- Young... - You...
-你走出这道门 -你最好别走出去
- You walk out that door. - You better not walk out that...
-否则后果自负 -你最好别摔门而出
- And you see what happens. - You better not close that door!
有种你试...
I dare you not...
队长 问你个问题
Captain, uh, question for you.
你比我了解里格斯警探
You know Detective Riggs better than I do.
老天 我讨厌这样开头的问题
God, I hate questions that start like that.
你知道里格斯的钱包是怎么被偷的吧
So you know how Riggs's wallet was stolen?
我在追查他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
I've been tracking his credit card and, uh,
美国说唱歌♥手
他有可能买♥♥菲迪·瓦普的新专辑吗
what are the chances he purchased Fetty Wap's new album?
可能性很小
Wop and slim.
还有一张去阿尔伯克基的汽车票
And a-a bus ticket to Albuquerque?
打电♥话♥给里格斯
Call Riggs.
我排着队 有个年轻人
I'm-I'm in line, and this young man,
非常礼貌的年轻人
very polite young man
问我要去哪 并提出要给我买♥♥票
asks me where I'm going, and offers to pay my fare.
说是学校关爱老人的活动
Said-said it was a school project on elder care.
你问了他的名字吗
Did you get this kid's name?
事实上 我把名字记下来了
Act-Actually, I-I wrote it down
因为我想给他写一封感谢信
'cause I wanted to send him a thank you note.
马丁·里格斯 木各格
"Marty Riggs." Two... two "Gs".
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
-被一个小鬼戏弄了 -两次
- Outsmarted by a kid. - Twice.
那现在去哪 马丁
So where to now, Marty?
小子
Hey, kid?
很多人在找你
Lot of people looking for you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
不着急
Give it a minute.
你不会想错过精彩时刻的
You don't want to miss the best part.
我做了超可怕的噩梦
I had the worst dream
梦到我们家老大不上大学了
that our firstborn dropped out of college.
-我们怎么会搞得一塌糊涂 -我们吗
- How did we mess up so badly? - We?
我们是他的父母 罗杰
We're his parents, Roger,
我们在养大学生这方面
and we just got a big fat "F"
-就是大写的失败 -不
- in raising a college student. - No.
我们没让他做好迈入社会的准备
Listen, we didn't make him ready for the world.
我们的管教太松懈了
We were just... too easy on him.
我们那是支持他
We were supportive.
不 支持过头了
No. Too supportive.
你每周都给他送一盒甜甜圈
Every week, you brought him a box of donuts.
-一整盒的爱 -天啊
- A box of love! - Oh, gosh.
既然我们在相互指责了
And since we're pointing fingers,
是谁在他没赶上公交时开车送他上学
who was it that drove him to school when he missed the bus?
你没教他承担后果
You didn't teach him consequences.
那是谁告诉他可以把脏衣服拿回家洗
Who told him he could bring his laundry home from college?
那又是谁给他叠好衣服还快递回去
Who folded it and FedExed it back to him?!
是谁在我们跟他签了协议以后 还帮他喂金鱼
Who fed his goldfish even after we made him sign a contract?
我才不能任由小金死
I was not gonna let Goldie die!
好吧 或许是有些过错
Okay, maybe there was a few missteps.
我们是不是得承认 我们两个人都
Can we just stipulate that we, both of us,
没有教会RJ获得成功所需要的方法
did not give RJ the tools that he needs to succeed?
同意
Stipulated.
我们是糟糕的家长
We're terrible parents.
我们得制定一个计划 罗杰
We need a plan, Roger.
我们得继续养育我们的孩子
We are not done raising our boy,
他需要我们的帮助
and he needs our help.
听着 泰 你很安全
Look, Ty, you are safe.
那些人不会再追着你不放了
All right, these guys aren't gonna come after you again.
他们知道你没有...
They know that you don't have...
印版 印钞机吗
The plates? The moneymaker?
怎么 人们谈论 被我听到了
What? People talk, I listen.
情报局拿到了印版
The Secret Service has the plates.
我们知道坏人在找印版
And we know the bad guy lookin' for 'em.
我们会找到他的
And we're gonna find him.
然后呢
What happens after that?
-他进监狱 -不 我怎么办
- He goes to jail. - No. What happens to me?
你要把我随便送到一个寄养家庭
You're gonna send me to some random foster home
让我在沙发上安家吗
that has room on the couch?
还是连沙发都没有的福利院
Or a group home that doesn't even have that?
泰 还是有人是真的想帮助你的
Ty, there are people out there that want to help you.
如果你想帮我 那就给我那包钱
If you want to help me, then give me that bag of money.
让我继续我一直以来的生活
Let me keep doing what I've been doing.
然后怎么着 再找一处垃圾场住着吗
So, what? So you go find another junkyard to live in?
你受到了不公正待遇
Look, you had a raw deal.
我懂 但这种事很正常
I get it, all right, but it happens.
你的起点并不会决定你以后的人生
Look, where you start in this world is not where you end up.
像你这样的人就爱说这种鬼话
People like you love to say stuff like that, man.
我敢说我在福利院待的时间比你长多了
I bet I've spent more time in group homes than you ever will.
并不只有你从小就没了家
You know, you're not the only kid to grow up without a family.
我小时候没有家 现在也没有家
I didn't have a family then, and I don't have a family now.
但你知道我有什么吗
But you know what I do have?
我有一份热爱的工作
I have a job I love,
我在沙滩上有个住处
and I got a little place down at the beach.
如果你不想要 那估计我帮不了你了
If you don't want that, then maybe I can't help you.
警探
Detective.
我想跟你说声再见
I wanted to say good-bye.
这么快就要走吗 快告诉我不是
Leaving so soon? Say it isn't so.
造假♥币♥的人被抓了
The counterfeiter's in booking.
印版在我车里
The plates are in my car.
我会把它们都带回分部
I'm bringing 'em back to the field office.
那我就不留你了
Well, I won't hold you up.
走楼梯更快
Stairs are quicker,
尤其是滚楼梯更快
especially if you throw yourself down.
说真的 好好享受退休时光
Seriously, you enjoy your retirement.
你也是
You, too.
再说一编 我没退休
Again, I'm not retiring.
有时间来威斯勒找我
Come visit me in Whistler.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表