剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
海滩上的轮胎来自于赛车
Beach treads indicate racing tires.
昨天有人报案丢了两台KTM公爵
Two KTM Dukes were reported stolen yesterday,
一辆红色一辆黑色
one red, one black.
有人看到红色那台就停在市中心
The red one was just spotted outside of a bar
一家叫做晚班的酒吧门口
called The Late Shift, downtown.
干得好 贝利
Nice work, Bailey.
别告诉小罗 好吗
Look, don't tell Rog, all right?
他能活着走到这一步不容易
He's made it this long without getting himself killed.
我不想他最后一天再出什么事
I'd hate for something to happen on the last day.
干嘛
What?
我可不想写那些麻烦的文件
I don't want to fill out the paperwork.
我不说
I won't say a word.
不说什么
You won't say a word about what?
没什么 你不用担心
Oh, nothing. Nothing you need to worry about.
我本来没担心
I wasn't worried.
可现在担心了
And now I am.
贝利
Bailey?
完全被他毁了 对不对
Well... He ruined it, didn't he?
他们在你家里为你准备了惊喜派对
There's a surprise party for you, at your house.
行了吧 巧克力喷泉什么的都有
Okay? Chocolate fountain, the whole thing.
真的吗
Really?
对啊 听着 进门的时候一定要装作惊讶哦
Yeah, hey, look, you better act surprised when you walked in the door.
我怎么说的 还想骗
Did I tell you? Try to pull one over
-罗杰·梅菲尔德·默托 -谁都骗不了我
- on Roger Mayfield Murtaugh. - They can't pull one over one me.
你可要装得惊讶点
Ah, you better act surprised.
派几个小队跟着他
Have some unis follow him.
我不希望他一个人冒险
I don't want him out there without protection.
是是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
应该是"是 警监"
"Yes, sir, Captain."
我们又不是海盗
We're not pirates.
是 警监
Yes, sir, Captain.
晚班酒吧
大家好啊
Hey, guys, how are you?
我看到门口停着这个大美人
Look, I found this beauty parked out front.
想知道它是谁的
I was wondering who it belonged to.
没人说吗 好吧 还有件事
No? All right, here-here's another one.
谁今天早上跑去杀我
Who in here tried to kill me this morning?
举个手让我看看
Just let me see a show of hands.
拜托 你们肯定签了合同的吧
Come on, guys, I'm sure there was a contract,
所以你们肯定没拿到钱 因为我没死
which means you didn't get paid, because I'm still alive.
对吧
Right?
我们就赶紧结束这件事
Let's go ahead and get this over with
你们也好继续过自己的小日子
so you can go back to your lives.
我是没办法回去了 因为那时我早死了
I'm not gonna be able to go back to mine; I'll be dead, of course.
你骑我的车干什么
What the hell are you doing on my bike?
等等 这是你的车
Wait a minute, this is your bike?
当然了 给我滚下来
Damn right it is, now get your ass off it.
抱歉 我好奇问一下
I'm-I'm sorry, just out of curiosity,
今天早上不是你要来杀我吧
you didn't try to kill me this morning, did you?
不是 但我现在很想杀了你
No, but I'm just about to.
那个啥 我需要借用一下你的车 先生
You know what? I'm gonna need to borrow this, sir.
*除非你遇到镇定的我*
*If you catch me in the right mind*
*否则我的身影比夜空还难以捉摸*
*But otherwise, I might ride darker than the night sky*
*在一个紧密的集体中*
*Mobbing with a tight tribe feeling likewise*
*就要发光*
*'Bout to light five*
*摩托从你的大厦窗外飞过*
*Molotovs flying through the windows of your high-rise*
*我想看着它坠落*
*I want to watch it all fall*
*摔在地上*
*To the ground*
*撕碎这城市 撕碎它*
*Tear the city up, tear it all down*
*警笛响起前 我们按响喇叭*
*Ring the alarm till the sirens sound*
*所有人都哄乱起来*
*Everyone was rioting and running all around*
*警笛响起前 我们按响喇叭*
*Ring the alarm till the sirens sound*
*所有人都哄乱起来*
*Everyone was rioting and running all around*
*按响喇叭 按响喇叭*
*Ring the alarm, ring the alarm*
是谁想杀我
Who tried to kill me?
是内森·里格斯吗
Hey! Was it Nathan Riggs?
是我爸爸吗
Was it my dad?
不是...
It wasn't...
什么
What?
不是你
It wasn't you.
不是...
It wasn't...
不是你
It wasn't you.
我回来了
I'm home.
就我一个人
All by myself.
大家伙 我能听到你们的呼吸
Guys, I hear you breathing.
真是太业余了
Oh, this is amateur hour.
喂 里格斯
Hey, Riggs.
小罗 目标不是我
Rog, it wasn't me.
是你
You're the target.
罗杰
Roger?!
所以我猜
So I guess this means
我是吃不上巧克力喷泉了
I'm not gonna get the chocolate fountain?
惊喜吧
Surprise.
别碰那个毯子
Do not touch that rug.
那可是限♥量♥版超细纤维毯 放回去
That's a limited edition microfiber. Put it back.
默托 上面可是有血迹和人体内脏
Murtaugh, there's blood and human viscera on it.
一点84消毒液就能解决
That's nothing a little seltzer can't handle.
-84消毒液 -没错
- Seltzer? - Yeah.
翠什
Hey, Trish.
天哪 罗杰 你没事吧
Oh, God, Roger. Are you all right?
宝贝 我的心跳得好快
Baby, my heart is racing.
满脑子都是子弹飞过的声音
I could feel the bullets whizzing by my head.
要是你或者孩子们先回来怎么办
What if you were home or the kids?
不会的
We weren't.
孩子们都在我姨妈家
The kids are with my aunt.
他们很安全
They're perfectly safe.
天哪 还好这一切都要结束了
God, I'm just glad we're done with this.
什么结束了
With what?
所有的一切 每天都在担心
All of it. Everyday worry that your in the field
你会冒着生命危险出现在案发现场
constantly putting your life on the line.
所有的一切
All of it.
是啊
Yeah.
都结束了
It's over.
我要回趟局里
I just got to head back to the precinct
列个嫌疑人名单
to make a list of the suspects.
-好吗 -好
- You know? - Okay.
我现在正准备下班
I'm leaving the office now.
-马上回去 -好
- I'm on my way. - Okay.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
12点01了
It's 12:01.
你已经不再是警探了
You're not a detective anymore.
你挺过来了
You made it.
是啊
Yeah.
挺过来了
I made it.
待会儿见 亲爱的
See you, baby.
艾伦 你怎么还在这里
Alan, what are you still doing here?
就算我想
Even if I wanted to,
也没法今天把钱给你
I couldn't get you the money tonight.
因为我无法登陆那些账户 明白吗
Because I don't have access to the accounts, okay?
只有翠什·默托可以
Only Trish Murtaugh does.
默托
Murtaugh?
她丈夫是警♥察♥
Her husband a cop?
对 她今天早上改了密♥码♥
Yeah. And she changed her passwords this morning.
所以我还需要一点时间
So I'm gonna need a little more time.
如果翠什能帮我拿到钱 我还要你干什么
If Trish can get me the money, what do I need you for?
你拿枪干什么 我说过会让你拿到钱的
Whoa, hey, what's with the gun?! I said I'd get it for you.
我只是需要一天...
I just need a day...
又利用上班时间做剪贴簿了
Scrapbooking on company time again.
你知道警局不赞成这种事吧
You know the department frowns on that.
我在翻以前的案件寻找嫌疑人
I'm going through some old case files looking for suspects.
-找到了吗 -没有
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表