剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm not here because I pity you.
我来这里不是可怜你
I'm here because it's time I was honest with you.
我之所以来 是因为想对你坦白心意
I love you.
我爱你
I'm in love with you.
我一直爱你
I have tried to kill it, to run away from it,
我曾试图扼杀它 逃避它
But I can't and I don't want to anymore.
但我做不到 也不想继续了
So what?
所以呢
So now we can be together.
所以我们可以在一起了
Isn't that what you want?
这不是你所期望的吗
It was,
曾期望
before I lost everything.
但那是在我失去一切之前
Bass Industries isn't everything.
拜斯实业不是你的一切
I'm gonna take over my mother's company, and...
我要接手我妈妈的公♥司♥了
it can be our future.
我们可以在那里共筑未来
The only reason Waldorf Designse hasing future
霍道夫设计公♥司♥有未来的唯一原因
is because I gave mine up for it.
是我把自己的给了它
My father was right.
我爸爸是对的
I always put you first,
我总是把你放在第一位
and you bet against me every time.
而你永远都会反对我
Now I have nothing.
现在我什么都没了
You have me.
你有我
That's not enough.
那不够
I need a future.
我需要未来
Then let me be part of it.
那就让我成为其中一部分
I don't want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf.
我不想做布莱尔·霍道夫先生
I'm Chuck Bass.
我是恰克·拜斯
Poor B.
可怜的B
Now that she's revealed what's in her heart,
现在她吐露了全部心意
guess these diary's days are dead,
我想她日记里的秘密
along with her happily ever after.
和幸福的过去都一去不复返了
I'm off to meet Jack.
我要去见杰克
Turns out my father cut him out of the company, too.
我爸把他也踢出了公♥司♥
I'm not surprised.
没什么奇怪的
But are you sure you wanna partner with the guy?
但你确定要跟他合作吗
I need resources if I'm going to get back
父亲偷走了我亲手打造的一切
what I built and my father stole.
要想夺回来 我需要资金
Nobody does resource management
对于资金管理
better than a vengeful Jack Bass.
没人比满腹仇恨的杰克·拜斯更在行了
Good luck.
好运兄弟
I'll see ya.
回见
You sure you don't wanna come tour the northwest with me?
真不跟我一起去西北散散心吗
A little fresh air might be good after your last few months.
压抑了几个月 呼吸点新鲜空气也不错
I would love to hang out with you and nature,
我也想和你一起 跟大自然来个亲密接触
but I have worked too hard on "The Spectator" to leave it now.
但我的心血都在《观察家》上 实在走不开
So...
所以...
Well, I should go then.
好吧 那我走啦
I have to finish all the paperwork
我要把茜茜留下的不动产捐出去
to donate Cece's estate before I fly out.
走之前还有很多文件要签
Wait. Where did you decide to leave the money?
等下 你要把钱捐给谁
I found a worthy cause.
很有意义的项目哦
Well, at least an annulment will be easier than a messy divorce.
最起码解除婚姻协议 比离婚简单得多
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做
I can only have one marriage,
我只能嫁给一个人
and this just isn't one anymore.
现在却有两个老公
You okay?
没事吧
That didn't sound too easy.
听起来很不容易
Well, it's, um, a lot easier
有你的支持
knowing how supportive you've been.
事情就好办多了
We both have a lot of making up to do.
我们有很多需要弥补的事
I look forward to continuing the process
我非常期待 今年夏天能在汉普顿
this summer in the Hamptons.
再续前缘
I'm busy.
我在忙
I never meant for you to get caught in the crossfire
我真的不是故意把你牵扯进
of my battle with Blair.
我和布莱尔的战争
I deleted the video, so no one knows about it
我把那段视频删了 不会再有人知道
and no one got hurt.
也不会有人受伤害
And please don't act like you're innocent here.
你也别装无辜
I mean, it was mutual. We both used each other.
我们是两厢情愿 各取所需
I was trying to escape my own pain,
我想逃避痛苦
and you were trying to destroy your best friend.
你却想毁掉自己最好的朋友
Those are two different things.
这两件事性质完全不同
I'm sorry for how it happened, but I love you, Dan,
对这一切我很抱歉 但我爱你 丹
and I don't think that you would've done what you did
而且我觉得 如果你对我一点感觉都没有
if you didn't still have feelings for me.
你也不会那么做
And now there's nothing standing in the way of us.
现在我俩之间再无障碍
Serena, there is no "us". There's only you.
瑟琳娜 没有我俩 只有你
And--and now that our parents are splitting up,
现在我们的父母也分开了
I never have to see you again.
我也不用再见你
The French say,
法语中有这么一句话
"Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose."
"世间万变 吾心永恒"
Sounds romantic.
很浪漫的说法哦
Hey, can you meet me? I'm on my way.
能见个面吗 我马上到
But all it means is,
其实意思就是
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
"万变不离其宗"
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚啦
You have no idea how many signatures it took
你不知道为了帮你拿到这些钱
for me to get you this money.
我签了多少文件
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做
Cece gave it to you. I'm just giving it back.
茜茜本来就是留给你的 我只是物归原主
Well, thank you.
谢谢
If you ever need anything...
如果你需要我做什么...
After Lily sabotaged my mom's defense,
莉莉破坏了对我母亲的辩护
I just need you to keep our agreement.
我只需要你遵守我们的约定
Take down Lily.
搞垮莉莉
I'm looking forward to it.
这也是我的愿望
But I thought you were giving away your money
你放弃了所有的财产
so you didn't become like the rest of your family?
就是为了不想变得和你的家人一样吗
I'm not.
的确是
You are.
但你想
Outsiders remain on the outside...
局外人永远置身事外
at least for now.
起码现在暂时是这样
That is your third sigh since the Seventh Arrondissement.
进入第七区后 这已经是你第三次叹气了
Are you having regrets
你后悔吗
about leaving without speaking to Serena?
一走了之 没告诉瑟琳娜
Not at all.
一点都不
Those were "I love Paris" sighs.
我只是在感叹巴黎的美好
I can't wait to start
我已经迫不及待
discussing heel heights and hem lengths.
想开始讨论高跟鞋的设计和裙摆长度啦
Good.
那就好
I wanna be sure that you're ready for this.
我只是想确定 你有没有准备好
You don't have any loose ends to tie up back home?
现在没有烂摊子等着你去收拾了吧
Nothing's holding me back anymore.
什么都阻挡不了我
I know what I want, and I'm gonna get it.
我知道自己想要什么 我也会得到它
The queen B. ascends to reign over a new kingdom...
B女王即将开始统治全新的王国
Number 24 black.
二十四点
Blackjack.
二十一点
Puts us up $3 million.
再押300万
Two more and we'll be able to buy our way into the only game
再赢两次 我们就有足够资本
that can really help us take down Bart Bass.
扳倒巴特·拜斯了
As long as the pit boss doesn't make you for counting cards.
只要你别被赌台经理看中 去主持牌局
Place your bet.
下注吧
Stay at 17.
稳住17点
And the wild cards just keep getting wilder.
这场肆无忌惮的赌局越来越疯狂
This came from Diana Payne.
戴安娜·佩恩寄来的
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Mm. Dan humphrey.
丹·汉弗瑞
Come to whisk me away
是来带我去享受
for a rendezvous under the Tuscan sun?
托斯卡纳的阳光约会吗
You're lucky you're on my free pass list.
你很幸运 在我无责任性体验名人录里
Otherwise, Philip might've put up a fuss.
否则菲利普不会善罢甘休的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表