剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Wait a second. Gossip girl has Blair's diary?
等一下 "八卦天后"有布莱尔的日记
That's not why you're calling?
你打来不是为了这个吗
No, no. Uh, my dad was trying to reach Lily,
不是啊 我爸一直在试着联♥系♥莉莉
and I was wondering if you'd spoken to her since...
我想问你有没有在巴特"复活"之后
Bart's resurrection.
跟她聊过
No, I left her a couple messages last night,
还没 我昨晚给她留了几次言
but I haven't heard from her.
但她还没回
I'm sorry. I have to go deal with this Blair thing.
我很抱歉 我得先解决布莱尔的这件事
Yeah, yeah, yeah, about that--
对于 关于这事...
Just be the bigger person and don't read any of them.
大度点 别在意那些爆料
Stay off "Gossip girl," Okay?
别去读《八卦天后》 好吗
Serena hasn't heard from Lily?
莉莉还没跟瑟琳娜联♥系♥吗
No, she hasn't.
嗯 还没有
Is that Lily getting back to you?
是莉莉重新来找你了吗
No, it's my lawyer. I asked him to find out
是我的律师 我让他帮我调查一下
what Bart's reappearance means to my marriage.
巴特的再现对我们的婚姻来说意味着什么
And?
结果呢
"Lily and Bart never got a divorce,
他说 莉莉和巴特没办过离婚手续
So technically they're still married."
所以法律上来说他们还是夫妻
Wait, wait, wait. What?
什么 不会吧
One of Lily's marriages has to be annulled.
莉莉的两桩婚事其中一桩将被视为无效
I wanna make sure it's not mine. I gotta go.
我要确保不是我和她的婚姻无效 我走了
Deceiving you was the only way
为了保证你和恰克的安全
to keep you and Chuck safe.
我只能对你们隐瞒
If I had known,
如果你早点告诉我的话
maybe we could've done things differently.
可能事情就会不一样了
You mean you would've come with me.
你是说那样的话你就会跟我走吗
Please.
拜托
You were getting ready to leave me for Rufus.
你那时已准备离开我 和鲁弗斯在一起了
I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
I should've had more respect for our marriage.
我应该更尊重我们的婚姻的
What about Charles?
那查尔斯呢
I mean, uh, his thinking you were dead was hell for him.
你逝世的消息对他来说如五雷轰顶
He got through it, though,
在你的关怀下
with your help.
他已经熬过来了
He told me about the adoption, Lily.
他告诉我你将他视为己出
I owe you everything for that.
我真的很感激你
Charles is family.
查尔斯是我的家人
And even with you back, he's mine, too.
虽然你现在回来了 我还会将他视为家人
And now here we are,
现在我们团聚了
technically still married,
以法律承认的夫妻关系
with a son that we legally share.
并且合法拥有一个儿子
I can't deny the fact there's a part of me that would...
我承认 从某种程度上来说我非常希望
like to move back in here,
搬回到这里
repair the damage to our relationship--
努力修复我们之间的关系
a great deal of which I am responsible for.
对此我该承担大部分的责任
You know, Bart, I have some wonderful memories...
巴特 我们之间是有很美好的回忆
I know. I know.
我知道
You've moved on.
你有新的生活
You are... happily married to Rufus.
你跟鲁弗斯有着美满的婚姻
I'm sorry. It was foolish of me to think
对不起 我太天真了
that you'd ever choose me over him.
以为你会选择我
Status report.
现在汇报工作进度
Penelope--social suicide watch.
佩内洛普 汇报社交危机监督情况
The Met's not gonna be happy.
大都会歌♥剧院会很不高兴
Make a donation.
那就捐款
Also include the ballet, opera.
同时也要捐给芭蕾舞剧院院和歌♥剧
Skip M.O.M.A.
现代艺术博物馆就算了
Tim Burton isn't art.
蒂姆·伯顿的电影算不上艺术
I stand by that statement.
我还是坚持这个观点
Jessica, you are on restaurants.
杰西卡 你在检查餐厅的部分
I need to be able to eat in this town again.
我得确保能继续在城里的餐厅吃饭
Start by apologizing at Per Se
先对波西餐厅道歉
and work your way down to Boulud Sud.
一直道到南布鲁餐厅为止[皆为纽约餐厅]
Kati, regarding fashion, tell Diane that when I said
凯蒂 至于时装方面 告诉黛安
her wraps looked like they were for falafels,
当我说她的外套像沙拉三明治的时候
that I meant it as a compliment.
其实我是在赞美她
What could be more interesting than saving my future?
有什么比挽救我的未来生活更有意思
Your past.
你的过去
This is all Serena's fault!
这都是瑟琳娜的错
She said she would fix it. It just made it worse.
她说她会想办法弥补 现在越补越糟了
Go.
你们走吧
Not you. I have a new task for you.
没让你走 我有新的任务分配给你
I'm not comfortable kissing Dan.
我可不想吻丹
I'll manage matters of my heart.
我会想办法修复心灵遭受的伤害
You find every secret Serena has.
你去挖掘瑟琳娜所有的秘密
I need the best one, to destroy her.
我要用她最不可告人秘密来摧毁她
I just hope Chuck and Dan don't see this.
我只希望恰克和丹不要看到这些爆料
For my father's press conference this afternoon,
关于今天下午我父亲的新闻发布会
make sure you only have hard sources--
我需要你确保只接待实力强硬的媒体
The "Times," "The journal." No perez.
比如泰♥晤♥士♥报♥ 新闻报 不要让佩雷兹出现
What is it?
什么消息
"This new romance with Dan is fun,
和丹的新关系很快乐
but is cultural stimulation enough?
可是仅在文化素养上相互促进就够了吗
What if I never love anyone more than I Chuck?"
如果我不能像爱恰克那样爱别人怎么办
Looks like someone forgot a "D" At the end of that word.
有些人似乎分不清过去和现在
Guess we just answered who is in Blair's heart.
我们似乎揭晓了布莱尔心中真正爱的人
Question is, is there room for two?
问题是 她心里能容得下两个人吗
Dan? Hello, it's me!
丹 你在吗 是我
Do you want to come with me
你想不想跟我一起
to the shepherds' divorce party tonight?
去参加今晚的谢菲尔德离婚派对
I should've known that marriage was doomed
当瑟琳娜在接待会上给我男友致命一击的时候
when Serena banged my boyfriend at the reception.
我就该意识到婚姻是爱情的坟墓
You saw "Gossip girl."
你还是看了《八卦天后》
You wanna reimburse me for my new phone?
你打算买♥♥只新手♥机♥赔偿给我吗
'cause I'm assuming it's you who took the old one.
我猜是你拿走了我的旧手♥机♥
I swear, it was just a fleeting thought that
我发誓 那只是一闪而过的念头
I jotted down the day before our hotel room incident.
在酒店事件之前我胡乱写下了那些
And drunk elevator sex changed all that.
醉酒后的电梯情爱改变了我的想法
I would have edited it out of my biography
如果不是现在就被公布出来的话
had it not already been posted for posterity.
我一定会把它从我的自传中剔除的
What you wrote wasn't about sex.
你写的重点不是情爱
It was about your feelings.
是你的感受的
My feelings about our impending sex,
是对于我们尚未进行的情爱的感受
which no longer apply.
那感受已经过时啦
Blair, I told you I loved you,
布莱尔 我跟你说过我爱你
And you pretended like you didn't even hear me.
可你假装根本没听到
Well, Dan, let's just put all that behind us.
丹 让我们把这一切都抛到脑后好吗
Y-you're-- you're doing it again.
你又来了
Do you even want to be in this relationship?
你到底想不想跟我在一起
Of course.
当然
Is the reason you can't say you love me because...
你不说你爱我的原因
you're still in love with Chuck?
是不是因为你还爱着恰克
No.
当然不是
Then I need to know how do you feel about me,
那么在今天结束前
by tonight.
你要告我 你对我的感觉
Dan.
丹
We're supposed to be spending the summer in Italy together,
我们本来计划去意大利共度暑假
and I don't want you coming unless I know where we stand.
但那是在我清楚我们到底是什么关系的前提下
Sorry that took so long. I'm here to talk now.
抱歉我来晚了 现在可以开始谈了
There's actually someone you need to talk to first.
你需要先跟某人谈一谈
Dad!
爸爸
Your roommate said I would find you here.
你的室友说我可以上这里找到你
You look great.
你看起来很好
Oh. Well, is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Did something happen with mom's case?
妈妈的案子有没有什么进展
No, I'm afraid her future is still pretty uncertain.
没有 她的未来恐怕还是充满了不定数
But I don't want yours to be,
但我不希望你的未来也是如此
so I've arranged for Carol's half of Cece's estate
所以我计划将卡萝所拥有的茜茜一半房♥产
to be transferred to you.
转到你名下
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表