剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I... pressed the "Close" Button on an elevator door
我 在看到有位女士想冲进电梯时
when I saw a woman running to catch it.
按下了关门键
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做
It was a long ride down to the lobby,
电梯到大厅要很久
and she was wearing too much perfume.
她身上的香水味儿太浓了
Diddy called it "unforgivable" for a reason.
吉卜赛人说这种行为"不可原谅"是有原因的
Technically, that's not a sin, but okay.
严格意义上 那不算罪行 还好吧
What else, my child?
还有什么要说的 我的孩子
My dreams at night...
我晚上所做的梦
Yes, my child?
怎么了 我的孩子
may not be about the man I'm going to marry.
我梦见的貌似不是要嫁的那个男人
Go on.
然后呢
I love Louis. I do, but...
我爱路易 真心的 但是
I fear the devil on my shoulder.
我害怕我肩上的魔鬼
Which devil is that?
是什么魔鬼
Chuck bass, of course.
当然是恰克·拜斯
I know I need to honor my pact with god to protect him,
我知道我得遵守和上帝的约定来保护他
But... I'm growing weak.
但 我感觉我的力量逐渐减弱
I'm afraid I might break.
我怕我会打破誓言
father Smythe, you are the only one
司麦斯神父 只有你
you can keep me on the straight and narrow.
能为我指引前进的方向
As long as Monaco must have a royal priest,
要不是摩纳哥婚礼必须要有皇室神父
I want it to be you instead of that horrid Cavalia.
我真希望是你 而不是可怕的卡法莉亚主持
Cavalia isn't that bad, is he?
卡法莉亚没那么差 不是吗
While I'm loath to discredit any man of the cloth,
尽管我不愿诋毁教士
he's the biggest snake in Christendom
但他真的就是自咬伤夏娃之后
since the one that bit Eve.
伊甸园中最大的那条蛇
To have you as my royal advisor
你担任我的皇室顾问的话
will mean that you can be with me at all times.
你就能一直陪伴在我身边了
You'll find strength in prayer.
你会在祈祷中找到力量
Five "Hail marys" And a "Glory be."
念五次万福玛利亚和一次荣耀颂
Thank you, father.
谢谢你 神父
Today's "Spectator" is ready to be uploaded,
今天的《纽约观察家》随时可以上传更新
and the photographer's downstairs
各路摄影师都挤在楼下
to cover the debut of serena's column.
等待报道瑟琳娜的专栏首发
All right. Just give me five minutes.
好的 给我五分钟
I need to do something first. Thank you.
我有事要先忙 谢谢
Nathaniel.
内特尼尔
Hey, chuck. Can you hear me?
恰克 听得到吗
Why do I hear church bells?
怎么会有教堂的钟声
Blair was inside a church for a half an hour.
布莱尔在教堂里待了半小时
Please tell me you didn't follow her inside.
拜托你告诉我 你没跟进去
Of course not. I didn't wanna risk blowing my cover
当然没 我不想被抓现行
or bursting into flames.
或者引火烧身
What's going on?
出什么事了
Well, I just sent it to you.
我刚发给你了
Who is that?
他是谁
It's Charlie Rhodes' ex, Max.
那是查理·罗兹的前男友 马♥克♥思♥
The one who tried blackmailing her?
那个试图敲诈她的人吗
Yeah, and this photo was taken the night of the accident. Right?
是的 这张照片摄于车祸那晚
He's leaving the empire with an envelope full of cash.
他拿着一个装满钱的信封离开了帝国酒店
You think gossip girl knows more than she's saying?
你认为八卦天后知道她没说的内♥幕♥吗
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
这也不是第一次了
I'll have security pull footage from the night of the party,
我要把聚会那晚的监控录像调出来看看
see if there's something we missed.
看看有没有什么遗漏
Sounds good.
好想法
Is it true Blair plans to replace you
布莱尔一当上王妃
as soon as she's princess?
就会取代你的位置 是真的吗
It is, but it doesn't matter,
对 但是无所谓了
Because she's never going to become princess.
因为她当不成王妃了
You will see to that.
等着瞧吧
Yeah, I don't know if our plan is going to work.
不知道我们的计划可不可行
Blair's bachelorette party
布莱尔说单身派对
seems like it's going to be
似乎将是
a very staid affair.
中规中矩的聚会
Well, not if you're there.
你在就不一定了
And there will be liquor, no?
派对上肯定会有酒的 对吧
See that she drinks a lot of it.
务必确保她"喝到位"
You're not going back on me now, are you?
你不会这会儿掉链子吧
Beatrice, Blair is still in love with Chuck.
碧儿翠思 布莱尔还爱着恰克
She just confessed it to me.
她刚向我忏悔的
If we don't stop your brother's marriage,
如果我们不阻止她和你哥结婚
I will lose my position in the royal court,
我在皇室就没有一点地位了
and you will lose me as well.
你也会失去我
Is that really what you want?
你真的想这样吗
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
Help Louis to see the truth about Blair.
让路易看清布莱尔的面目
Get her drunk and alone with Chuck Bass.
把她灌醉 让她和恰克·拜斯独处
Then we will show the world where her true heart lies.
这样一来 她到底爱谁 就一目了然了
Dad, Lily, what are you guys doing here?
爸 莉莉 你们在这儿干吗
Serena asked us to come.
瑟琳娜让我们过来的
I'm sorry. I was just so excited.
抱歉 我太激动了
Of course. It's not every day you get to see your face
能理解 的士上印着自己照片的机会
on a taxicab.
可不是每天都有
Serena, Lily, over here.
瑟琳娜 莉莉 看这边
Oh, not yet. We're waiting for one of the cabs.
先别拍 还没找到的士呢
I wonder where Nate is. It's almost 10:00.
内特呢 都快十点了
He would not miss this.
他肯定会来的
This is just as much his moment as it is mine.
这一刻对他来说一样很有意义
I'm sure he'll be out in a minute.
他肯定一会就过来了
Ah, there's one. Taxi!
过来了 出租车
10 on the button.
正好十点
This is fabulous.
真漂亮
Hey, Let's see that column.
打开专栏让我们看看
I'm on it. Here you go.
马上好 给
Serena, hold it up.
瑟琳娜 举起来
Yeah, right next to your face. That's great. Thanks.
举到脸旁边 很好 谢谢
Nice. Smile.
不错 微笑哦
Ask questions.
有个问题
But there's n-- it's just blank.
页面是空白的
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Well, that's... that's weird.
真奇怪
Maybe there's a delay or something.
可能是网络问题吧
What's happening?
怎么回事
Everything okay?
没事吧
I hope so.
但愿如此
Just put that up there in the corner
把那个放到角落
and make it color and see what I like.
改成彩色再让我看看
"This page no longer exists"?
页面不存在
I had to postpone the launch. I'm sorry.
我不得不推迟专栏的首发 抱歉
Well, I'm confused,
我糊涂了
because this whole column was your idea,
开专栏原本是你提出来的
so if you're rethinking it now, you need to let me know.
即使你改变注意 也得让我事先知道吧
No, it's just not the right time.
不 只是现在还不是时候
Marketing said awareness was too low.
根据市场调查 专栏的知名度太低
So maybe after the cabs make a few more laps
等那些出租车在市里多转几天
around the city.
再开也不迟
You swear that's what this is about--a marketing strategy?
真的只是营销手段而已吗
You'll be the first to know when I decide we're ready,
准备好以后 我会第一个告诉你
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好吧
So you think I'm ready for the pitch?
你觉得我现在可以巡回宣传吗
'cause I know some of my ideas
我觉得我的想法
are a little on the esoteric side.
很多都比较难懂
No, your-- no, your ideas are brilliant.
不不不 你的想法很棒
And obviously you light up every room that you walk into.
不管在哪 你的出现总能令满堂生辉
But... I sense there's a "but" coming.
我听出来你要说"但是"了
Oh... You may not like what I'm gonna say.
我下面要说的话 你可能接受不了
It's a little... personal.
因为涉及你个人
Is it my shirt? It's my shirt, right?
是我的衬衫吗 就是我的衬衫 是吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表