剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
"Lola"? I guess there have been a few things
劳拉 我猜你也有事
you've been hiding from me as well.
瞒着我吧
Not an entire family.
比不上你瞒了我整个家族
My whole life,
我长这么大
you told me it was just us.
你一直告诉我 我们没别的亲人
What is so terrible about those people
那些人是有多恐怖
that you didn't want me to know them?
以至于你从来不让我知道她们
Or is it that you didn't think I deserved to know them?
还是你觉得我没资格认识她们
Of course not.
当然不是
I love you! Everything...
是因为我爱你 这一切
Everything I have done is to protect you,
我所做的一切都是为了保护你
to--to protect us.
也保护我们
After today, there is no us.
今天过后 再也没有"我们"了
I don't want anything to do with you.
我不想跟你有任何关联
You don't mean that.
你不是认真的
I do.
我是
The most painful rejection
最让人痛苦的拒绝
always comes from those you love the most...
往往来自我们最爱的人
Bye, mother.
再见 妈妈
And that one has to hurt.
而且必会让人遍体鳞伤
Thank you for telling me about Cece.
谢谢你告诉我茜茜的事
I'm a little afraid to go in.
我还真有点不太敢进去
Serena's so mad.
瑟琳娜正在气头上
Serena doesn't have anything to be mad about.
瑟琳娜没什么好生气的
You said so yourself.
你不也这样说
Well, maybe she does.
她有生气的权利
Maybe she was right.
可能她说得对
About what?
说什么了
About me denying that I had feelings for you.
她说我一直否认自己对你的感觉
I came to see you today to prove
本来我今天去看你
that I'm not in denial.
是为了证明我否认的事实
One of my specialties-- warped logic.
反向逻辑---我的专长之一
It is a unique skill you have.
嗯 你的绝技
It's awful.
这招很烂
No, it's not awful. It's you.
不 不烂 这就是你啊
It couldn't be awful.
怎么会烂
Humphrey...
汉弗瑞
How can this happen?
这一切怎么会发生的
The prenup and Chuck, Serena.
我的婚前协议 还有恰克和瑟琳娜
Well, whatever this is, it will have to wait.
不管咱俩之间这是什么 都得先放一放
What if I don't want to?
要是我不想等呢
I'm gonna go head in and see my dad.
我要进去看看我爸了
So it seems you were right.
看来你是对的
I do have feelings for Dan.
我的确对丹有感觉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You don't have to be.
你不用抱歉
But I won't see him.
但是我不会跟他在一起的
Not because I'm in denial,
不是因为我要否认这一切
but because I care too much about your friendship.
而是我更重视和你的友情
You come first.
你排第一
You're my family.
你是我的家人
Look, this isn't gonna be easy for me,
我知道这对我来说不会很容易
but at least you're being honest.
但至少你我坦诚相待了
And if our friendship is real, which I know it is,
如果我们的友谊像我所认为的那样是真的
then we can get through this.
那我们一定能解决这些问题
You two are gonna face a lot of obstacles,
你们俩也要面对很多困难
but I'm not gonna be one of them.
但不包括我
I don't wanna get in the way of you and Dan.
我不会成为你和丹的阻碍
I'm really glad you're here, though.
我很高兴你现在在我身边
I need you.
我需要你
So I guess we're cousins.
看来我们成为表姐妹了
I guess so.
是啊
Look, if you ever wanna get coffee or something,
你要是想喝杯咖啡什么的
I'd love to get to know you.
我很想多了解下你
Yeah. Um...
嗯 但是
Up until ten minutes ago,
十分钟前
I didn't even know I had a family, so...
我都不知道我还有别的亲人
forgive me if I'm not really interested
所以请原谅我对"喝咖啡什么的"
in "Coffee or something."
不感兴趣
What do you mean that cater girl is your cousin?
那个服务生怎么成了你的表妹了
Oh, there's a lot going on here.
这可发生了不少事
You ready to face the mayhem?
准备好去面对混乱了吗
I need to make a phone call first.
我得先打个电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
Chuck,
恰克
stop trying to hurt Dan.
别再整丹了
If you wanna be mad at anybody, be mad at me.
你要是想找人撒气 就冲着我来
I could never be mad at you.
我怎么可能对你生气
It's nice to hear you say that, really, but...
你能这么说很好 但是
being a good person isn't just being good to me.
当一个好人不仅仅是对我好就够了
Dan has done nothing to you but be a friend.
丹也是你的朋友 他并没有想伤害你
You made it seem like you wanted me to wait for you.
之前你让我以为你想让我等你
Was that a lie?
那只是谎话吗
No.
不是
Did your feelings change?
你对我的爱改变了吗
No.
没有
I don't know.
我也弄不清楚
But whatever happens,
但是不论发生了什么
don't punish Dan for my confusion.
别因为我的一时迷茫而惩罚丹
I-I need some time to figure some things out, and...
我需要一些时间来理清自己的感情
if you target him, then it'll just push us closer together,
你再陷害他 也不过是让我们走得更近了
and I know you're too smart for that.
我知道你是聪明人
You're better than that, so please.
你自有分寸 所以拜托你
Blair, don't...
布莱尔 别这样
I-I gotta go.
我得挂电♥话♥了
As we wait for spring to come,
因为我们一心等待春天的来临
we desperately look for the signs
于是便拼命地想找到
that the harsh winter is coming to an end.
严冬离我们而去的迹象
Hello?
你好
I'm about to send you something. Check your e-mail.
我要给你发个东西 看看你的邮箱
And the signs are clear--
而迹象确实也很明显
a ray of sunlight that cuts through the darkness.
一道绚烂的阳光刺穿了黑暗
Thanks for waiting for me.
谢谢你等我
Of course. Did you find Charlie?
没事 你找到查莉了吗
Yeah.
找到了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I don't know. Um...
我不知道
I just really have to get out of here.
我只想赶快离开这
Oh, well, let me get you home.
那好 我送你回家
I don't really wanna be alone.
我不想一个人
Can I stay with you?
我能跟你待在一起吗
Yeah.
当然可以
The bud of a new relationship
爱情的新萌芽
popping through the frosty ground.
从结霜的地面破土而出
Hey, Alessandra just called.
亚历山德拉刚打来电♥话♥了
Chuck sent over my real proposal.
恰克把我的真书稿发过去了
Really?
是吗
Yeah, she thinks she can salvage this.
是啊 她说她能补救这事
That's great, Dan.
那太棒了 丹
Yeah, wonder what made him change his mind.
不知道是什么让他改变主意了
I'm gonna head home.
我要回家了
Want anything?
需要什么吗
I'm okay. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm gonna stay.
我要留下来
Serena needs me.
瑟琳娜需要我
A sudden spike in temperatures...
突然升高的气温
But don't you forget, upper east siders,
但上东区的人们 你们可别忘了
February isn't the end of winter in this town.
在这里 二月可不是冬天的结束
There's still a long way to go.
日子可长着呢
Turns out tropical islands are boring,
热带岛屿也挺无聊
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表