剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
My meeting was about
会议上说
transferring her back to her new york office,
我上司要迁回纽约办事处了
and I want you to come with me.
我希望你能和我一起走
You weren't even the last one to kiss her before Louis. I was.
你甚至不是路易前最后吻她的人 我才是
The last person she was with before she left was me.
她离开前最后和她在一起的人是我
There's not a woman in this room who didn't take some pleasure
在场的女士们无一不为你的失意而高兴
in your downfall, myself included.
我也不例外
How about working for me instead?
不如来为我工作 怎样
The newspaper's just the cornerstone
报纸只是我
of what I hope is gonna be a new media empire.
新传媒大业的基石
I wrote a novel. No one was supposed to see it,
我写了本小说 它本不该被公诸于世
but then Vanessa found it and sent it to a publisher,
但瓦内莎发现了 并递交给了出版商
so I need to find out which one.
因此我需要找出是哪个出版商
But isn't being published a writer's goal?
但出版著作不正是作家的目标吗
Not for this book. It's a-- it's a scathing social satire
这本是例外 这是本针砭时事之作
about everyone I know.
对象则是你们
Have you not told Louis because it might be Chuck's?
你没告诉路易 是担心孩子可能是恰克的吗
I can't be this close to having all my dreams come true
我从未离梦想如此之近
only to have them yanked away.
我绝不能让它溜走
Look, I know it's scary,
我知道这有些可怕
but I think you should know who the father is.
但你应该查出孩子父亲是谁
And what if I lose everything?
如果东窗事发 我一无所有了呢
They say the only way
常言道 战胜恐惧的最好办法
to conquer your fear is to face what you fear the most.
就是直面你最害怕的东西
You must walk into the belly of the beast...
不入虎穴
and risk the possibility of failure.
焉得虎子
But try to hide from the fear,
但如果试图逃避
and you risk it swallowing you whole.
最终可能落得苦果自食
Go away. I'm preparing for my interview with "Hello!" magazine.
走开 我在为《Hello!》杂♥志♥的访谈做准备
But doctor office call again.
但医生那边又打电♥话♥过来了
They have test results.
化验结果已经出来了
Hang up, or I'll tell the reporter
挂掉 不然我等下就跟记者说
you're undocumented.
你是非法移♥民♥
We have problem.
情况不妙
Doctor's office call four times
医生那边打过来四次电♥话♥
to say paternity test ready for pickup.
说已经验出孩子的父亲是谁 只待取结果了
Miss Blair say she busy,
布莱尔小姐说她很忙
but reading Grace Kelly biography all day
但一整天都在格蕾丝·凯丽传记
is not busy. Is denial.
那不叫忙 她是在逃避
When does Louis get back from his trip?
路易什么时候旅行归来
Tonight.
今晚
And Miss Blair had promised us that she find out
布莱尔小姐答应我们
who baby daddy is before Prince Louis get home.
她会在路易王子回来前弄清谁是孩子他爸
All right, I have a couple things to do this morning,
好 我现在手上还有点事
But when I'm done, I will March her
等完事后 如果有必要的话
to the doctor's office myself if I have to.
我就亲自押她去医生那里
Miss Serena, welcome home!
瑟琳娜小姐 欢迎回来
Dorota, I'm so happy to see you.
多洛塔 真高兴见到你
We missed you so much.
我们很想你
I go tell Miss Blair you are home.
我去告诉布莱尔小姐你回来了
Okay.
好
Whoa. That is not the look of a girl
这可不是一个驾临帝都纽约的女孩儿
in an empire state of mind.
该有的表情呀
Last week at grandma's was great,
上周在外婆那里呆得很开心
but I don't know. I think it was a mistake to come back.
我不确定 也许我不该回到这里
Stop worrying about your mom.
别再担心你妈妈的事了
Cece won't tell a soul you're here,
茜茜绝不会告诉别人你在这的
and she promised to call my mom
她还答应给我妈妈打电♥话♥
to make sure she doesn't say anything either.
好让她也别说漏了嘴
But even if that's true,
就算是那样
what about Blair or Dan or everyone else?
我该怎么面对布莱尔 丹他们呢
I don't think they'll be thrilled to find out
我这个疯子回来了
the psychotic freak is back in town.
我觉得他们不会感到兴奋的
Please, this place is a mecca for psychotic freaks.
拜托 这里就是疯子们的圣地啊
Everyone goes off the rails at some point around here.
这里的人都会时不时干出点反常的事儿
It's practically a rite of passage
这在上东区
on the upper east side.
简直就是每个人的必经之路
It's our version of a bat mitzvah.
是上东区版的成人礼
Well, maybe for someone who's from here, but me...
对土生土长的人来说可能是这样 可我..
You a Rhodes? You'll be fine.
是来自罗德岛的女孩儿 没什么好担心的
I suffer through mediocre sex with an editor's assistant
为了找出谁出版了你的书
to find out who's publishing your book,
我委曲求全与无情趣的编辑助理上♥床♥
And this is how you thank me?
你就这么报答我
Chuck, you felt nothing after "Field of dreams,"
鉴于你看了《梦想之地》后毫无反应
so I'm taking it to the next level.
我决定进一步感化你
If that movie can't make you feel,
如果那电影不能让你有所感觉
then maybe this little guy can.
说不定这个小家伙会有点用
The only thing this mongrel makes me feel is disgust.
这个小串串能给我的唯一感觉就是恶心
Take it back to the pound, or I will.
把它带回收♥容♥所♥ 不然我就自己来
Sorry. I have a meeting.
抱歉 我还有个会面
I gotta kill this book once and for all.
我必须把这本书扼杀在摇篮里 以绝后患
I have to see my old mentor Noah Shapiro.
我要去见以前的导师 诺亚·夏皮诺
It'll take some persuading, but I think it'll help.
可能要和他磨一阵 但我觉得应该有用
I have some knee pads in the bedroom if you need them.
我的卧室里有些护膝 需要的话可以拿
I think simple conversation will do the trick, but thank you.
我想口上求助就可以 但还是谢谢你
Whoa. Who's this little guy?
这小家伙是谁
He's Chuck's new, uh--
它是恰克的新...
Drunken mistake. Never sleep with a girl from P.E.T.A.
醉酒之过 别和善待动物组织的女孩上♥床♥
What, did we have plans or something?
是有什么计划吗
Is that why you're here?
所以你才来的吗
No, no, I'm just here to wish you good luck on your first day.
不 只是想祝你上班第一天顺利
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Remember to walk the dog.
记得遛狗
What, are you gonna keep him?
你要养它啊
Of course not.
当然不
Well, you should. You might need a new buddy.
你该试试 你也许需要个新伴
I won't be around much between school
我要在学校和《纽约观察家》新工作间来回跑
and my new job at "The spectator."
所以不能常来陪你
You do know this is not the kind of job
你知道这可不是你在好莱坞派对上
you should get from a chick at a hollywood party.
勾搭个女人 就能搞来的那种工作吧
Diana's completely rebuilding the paper,
戴安娜在全面改造这份报纸
and even though I'm only an intern,
尽管我只是个实习生
She says there's a lot of opportunity to move up.
她说我提升的机会多得很
Nathaniel, you and I both know the only reason
内特尼尔 我们都知道
this woman's hired you is so you can please her in the bedroom,
这女人雇你的唯一原因不过是你的床上功夫
not the boardroom.
而不是业务能力
Now... If you'll excuse me,
现在我要失陪一下
I have to call Victor, get this thing... out of here.
我要打电♥话♥给维克托 让他把这东西弄走
Mmm! Yum.
看起来好好吃
You're back!
你回来了
Oh, I thought I'd lost you to the land of pole dancing classes
我还以为你要留在那个全是钢管舞课程
and gluten-free foods.
和不含麸质食物的地方了呢
I am back, and look who I brought with me.
我回来了 看看我带回了谁
Okay. And why?
好吧 为什么
She's hit a rough patch with her mother.
她和她妈妈有点矛盾
You know how that is.
你是知道的
I thought maybe she could stay in the guest room
我想在事情解决一切之前
until we figure things out.
也许她可以在客房♥住一阵
I'll allow it. Welcome back.
我同意 欢迎回来
Well, thank you for letting me stay at your place.
谢谢你让我住在你家
I love your apartment.
我好喜欢你的公♥寓♥
Oh, you should have seen the place
你应该看看查莉之前住的地方
I found Charlie living. "Squalor" is too nice a word.
脏得让人无法形容
But now you have heated bathroom floors
而现在你有浴室地暖
and the future princess of Monaco
还有摩纳哥未来的王妃
as your landlord. Speaking of which, B.,
做你的房♥东 对了 B
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表