剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
He's supportive of my acting career, so he's happy.
但他支持我的演艺事业 所以他也很开心
And anyway, it's how you use your power that counts, right?
不管怎么说 发挥能力才最重要 对吧
Sure.
当然
How do you plan to use yours?
你准备怎么发挥呢
Well, I was thinking that,
我也在想
instead of being an "It Girl" like you--
不过我不想成为像你这样的名媛
beautiful and unobtainable--
你那么漂亮 独一无二
that maybe I could be more of an "Every Girl""
或许我可以做邻家女孩
You know, like, someone everyone can relate to.
大家都可以亲近那种
I don't know. Maybe that's dumb. Is that stupid?
我也不知道 可能很没意思 是不是很傻
No. No, no, I... no, I just think, you know,
不是不是 我只是觉得
these things usually come and go pretty quickly.
这些都是浮云 来得快去得也快
So I just--I wouldn't get too used to it, you know?
我不会太当回事 明白吗
But, um, there are some things that I have to do,
但我现在还有点事儿
so maybe I can call you later, and we can hang out?
要不改天我给你电♥话♥ 咱们出去聚聚
Okay. Yeah.
好的
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
I don't think I realized just how upset you were with me
直到昨天晚上 我才意识到
till last night.
你跟我在一起有多么不得意
Or how much you were willing to fight for "The Spectator."
也明白你为了《观察家》 可以付出一切
I've been putting my heart and soul into this paper.
我为了它付出了全部心血
Of course I'm gonna fight for it.
当然会不惜一切代价来维护
I'd like us to find a way to work together.
我希望我们能合作
Well, I don't know how to do that anymore.
我不知道该怎么跟你合作
Well...
是这样
I could apologize, for starters,
我向你道歉 刚开始
for not being honest with you from the very beginning
我对你就不够坦诚
about being in business with your grandfather.
瞒着你跟你祖父做交易
It was a terrible thing to do to you.
对你来说太残酷了
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that it?
就这些吗
Well, I could apologize for last night. But...
我也想为昨晚的事道歉
I thought that was a draw.
但我觉得你也没吃亏
What about all the "Gossip Girl" sources you released?
你向《八卦天后》泄密的事呢
I didn't do that.
不是我
I thought you would've found out by now.
我以为你已经知道了
After your grandfather intervened, it was all over.
你祖父介入后 一切都结束了
I thought it would be easier for you to hate me.
我觉得让你恨我 会让你好过点
And frankly, I-I think I wanted to punish myself a little
说实话 我想惩罚自己
for what I did to you.
对你所做的一切
So...
所以
about us working together--
关于我们合作的事
what's that gonna look like?
你什么想法
"The Spectator" is yours.
《观察家》是你的
I'm just here in a support capacity.
我只是给你提供帮助
In the meantime,
而且
I have some other business I need to take care of,
我还有其它事要打理
and that's gonna be my main focus.
那些才是我的重心
And...
还有
I found another office downstairs.
我在楼下另找了办公室
Deal?
成交不
Deal.
成交
There's one more thing I should come clean about.
还有件事要说清楚
You were right about me still having feelings for you.
你说的没错 我对你还有感情
I know you're with Lola now, and I promise
我知道你现在和洛拉在一起
I won't let my feelings get in the way of your relationship
我保证不会让自己的感情影响到你们
or of our work.
和我们的工作
Let me know if you need me.
需要的话随时联♥系♥我
Always good to see you,
见到你总是很开心
But you really didn't need to come all the way to the mark
但你也不用大老远地
to meet me, Andrew.
专门过来见我 安德鲁
You could've just E-mailed me Elizabeth's information.
把伊丽莎白的信息发邮件给我就行了
That's why I came.
我就是为这个来的
I don't think you should contact her, Chuck.
我觉得你还是别和她联♥系♥了 恰克
Look, I appreciate you looking out for me,
谢谢你为我着想
but I've decided
但我已经决定了
I wanna try and have a relationship with my mother.
我想跟我的母亲重归于好
That's the thing. Elizabeth is not your mother.
问题就在这儿 伊丽莎白不是你母亲
I made contact.
我跟她联♥系♥过了
She swore it wasn't her who donated the blood.
她发誓当时不是她给你输的血
Said she was in a monastery in Tibet at the time.
她说当时她还在西♥藏♥的寺庙里
A monastery? She's lying. She's good at that.
寺庙 她说谎 这是她的老把戏了
I looked into it.
我调查过了
Her story checks out.
她说的是真的
Keep looking.
继续查
Someone donated that blood.
有人给我输血
I wanna know who.
我想知道是谁
What is this about?
这是干吗
The sun hasn't set.
太阳还没落山呢
I feel like a prom queen doing the walk of shame.
我觉得自己像受辱的舞会女王
You look like a princess.
你像公主
Now I'm not gonna lie.
我不会对你撒谎
This is cubic zirconia
这是人造钻石
that I got from a costume shop.
我从服装店买♥♥来的
But you'll sell it.
但很适合你带
Cubic zirconia does not touch this body.
人造钻石可不属于我这样的人
Put it on, Blair.
戴上吧 布莱尔
I have hit rock bottom. What is going on?
已经到我的底限了 到底要干吗
I, uh, I thought you should get to feel like a princess
我要给你最后一次机会
one last time.
让你体验做公主的感觉
O.M.G.! It's Blair Waldorf!
神啊 是布莱尔·霍道夫
You look beautiful!
你好漂亮
She's a real-life princess!
她是真正的公主
Let's get a picture with her! Please.
我们去跟她合影吧 求你了
Here!
用这个
Yeah! Absolutely.
没问题
All right. Everybody, smile!
大家看镜头哦 茄子
Smile bigger!
大茄子
I love your crown!
我喜欢你的皇冠
So amazing! We love you! Thank you! Bye!
好美 我们爱你 谢谢 拜拜
Thank you.
谢谢你
It turns out that Lola staged that photo of herself
原来洛拉的那张经典照片
in a fireman's jacket.
是她自己一手导演的
How desperate.
真不择手段
Doesn't she realize there can only be
难道她不明白 对上东区的人们来说
one "It Girl" for the upper east side?
头号♥名媛只有一位吗
And that will always be Serena van der Woodsen.
那个人只会是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Nate Archibald's office, please.
请接内特·阿齐布尔德办公室
He's not available right now.
他现在不方便接电♥话♥
Tell him it's Lola.
告诉他是洛拉打来的
He's in with Diana. He asked not to be disturbed.
他和戴安娜在里面 交待过不能有人打扰
Hey, Lola! Can we get a picture?
洛拉 拍张照好吗
Look this way, please!
请看这边
Come on, Lola. Look this way.
洛拉 看这边
There you go.
好啦
Nice.
漂亮
You must be happy to be home.
回家很开心吧
Um, very much, Vanya. Thank you.
非常开心 谢谢你 瓦尼亚
I will go back down and get Mr. Humphrey's bags.
我下去拿汉弗瑞先生的行李
Well, um, actually, this is it for now.
其实只有这些
Sometimes, we fight for something
有时候 我们一直在争取某些东西
only to discover by the time we get it,
但达到目的后
our goals have changed.
才发现 目标早就变了
For some, it's too late.
但对于某些人来说 已为时晚矣
The lines have been drawn...
因为一切已成定局
And the damage has been done.
伤害已无法弥补
But other times you get the thing you always wanted...
但有时你得到了梦寐以求的东西
only to find out it isn't what you really need.
却发现并非真正的所需
Get ready, kids. I'm back,
准备好咯 各位 我回来了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表