剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Ivy, stop talking to your boyfriend and start working.
艾薇 别跟你男友闲聊了 赶紧开工
Charlie! Oh, my gosh!
查莉 我的天呐
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
"The beautiful and the damned" wraps in a week,
《美丽与毁灭》一周内就要杀青了
but how would you like to keep working for me?
你愿意继续为我工作吗
I would love to.
我非常乐意
What are you looking for over there?
你在那儿找什么
My phone.
我的手♥机♥
I think I left it at the fashion show
我好像把它落在时装秀上了
when the assistant checked it in.
进门的时候给了工作人员
I'm not interested in interviews with New York's elite.
我对纽约上层的采访丝毫不感兴趣
I want their secrets and scandals.
我要爆料他们的秘密和绯闻
You had everyone's phones taken.
既然你都有大家的电♥话♥了
Why didn't you just, you know, look at some of them?
何不直接偷看其中一些人的隐私呢
Do you know someone called Ivy?
你认识一个叫艾薇的人吗
The truth is, I can't wait to be a father,
实际上 我真的等不及想做父亲了
a-and now I'm going to be one.
现在 我真的要做父亲了
I never intended to publish "Inside."
我从没打算要出版《局外人》
Somehow it fell into
但不知怎么它就匿名地落到了
Simon & Schuster's laps.
西蒙与舒斯特出版社手上
It's a satire of my entire life
这是描写我生活的讽刺作品
and everyone I know.
里面涉及了每一位我认识的人
You didn't write this book. I did.
这本书不是你写的 是我
Bravo! He did it!
好极了 他做到了
I told you I'd get him to step forward.
我跟你们说了 我会让他不退缩的
Dan humphrey,
丹·汉弗瑞
Alessandra Steele, my agent.
这位是亚历山德拉·斯蒂尔 我的助理
It's brilliant.
棒极了
Really exceptional.
相当卓越
Loved the book.
爱死你的书了
Do I know you? Any of you?
我认识你们吗 随便谁
Do I know anyone here at all?
我认识这里的人吗
The ending...
书的结尾
just slays me.
深深地打动了我
Slays me how you're all alone with no friends left...
你独自一人 没有朋友
Well--
其实
Surrounded by people who think
被一群自以为了解你
they know you but really don't.
却对你知之甚少的人包围着
It's genius.
真是神来之笔
Right, but, uh, it's not me.
好吧 但那不是我
It's the character Dylan Hunter.
那是书中的主角狄伦·亨特
The book, is, uh, the book is fiction.
这是本虚构的小说
Well, I'm happy to tell you it's a brilliant piece of fiction
我很高兴的告诉你 这本很棒的虚构小说
that's number 38 on the Amazon preorder list.
在亚马逊新书预订排行榜上排名第38
25,000 shipped so far.
已经预售了2万5千本
Quick question. How big can my head get before it explodes?
我有个问题 我的脑袋在爆♥炸♥前能胀到多大
Half the buys are probably upper east siders
购买♥♥人群中 有一半是上东区名流
dying to see if they're in it.
他们都想看看书里有没有他们
Yeah.
好吧
Some of my friends might feel they are.
我的一些朋友估计能感觉到他们的影子
They're coming tonight, right?
他们今晚会来的 对吧
To--to the book party?
去新书推广会吗
No. I... haven't exactly mentioned it to them yet.
不会 我还没和他们提过这件事呢
Um, I'd have to tell them the book exists first.
我得先告诉他们 有这么一本书
They don't know? Not any of them?
他们不知道 一个都不知道
No.
一个都不知道
And I'm not sure they're gonna like it
我也不敢肯定 他们知道了之后
when they find out.
会不会高兴
If they're really your friends,
如果他们真的是你的朋友
they'll be happy to see your star rise,
他们应该为你的成功而感到高兴
and they should be at the soiree tonight
并出席今晚的聚会
when everybody learns that "Anonymous"
届时大家就会知道"无名氏"
is actually Daniel Humphrey.
其实就是丹·汉弗瑞
I'm gonna need six copies of this book, uh,
我要六本书
that should probably be hand-delivered.
我应该亲自送给他们
I'll see you later at Giorgio Armani for your suit fitting?
等会试穿乔治· 阿玛尼西服时见
And don't shave.
不要刮胡子
Makes you look like a real writer.
那样看起来 更像个作家
I now understand why women used to go into confinement.
我才明白古代贵族女人在分娩前"避不见夫"
It wasn't because of modesty but vanity.
不是卑微的表现 而是虚荣心在作怪
Look at my boobs.
看我的胸
Oh, I'm huge.
我真是胖死了
Are you even listening?
你在听吗
Sorry, darling.
抱歉 亲爱的
I was just reading
我刚才看到
about how some pregnant women have mood swings.
有些孕妇会有情绪波动
Apparently, they didn't know you before the pregnancy.
他们显然不认识怀孕以前的你
Oh, you look gorgeous.
你看起来美丽动人
I-I can't wait to tell
我迫不及待想把
the whole world the good news.
这个好消息告诉全世界
Me, too.
我也是
My mother and Beatrice arrive tonight.
我母亲和碧儿翠思今晚就到
And I asked my mom and Cyrus
我让我妈妈和赛瑞斯
to join us for dinner at the consulate.
去领♥事♥馆♥和我们一起共进晚餐
And then we'll tell everyone together.
然后 我们一起向大家宣布这个消息
You don't think your family is gonna be upset, do you?
你家人不会不高兴吧
I don't want them to think of me
我不想让他们觉得
as the star of some trashy MTV show
我在表演某个垃圾音乐电视节目
like "Unmarried and pregnant princesses"
名叫"未婚怀孕的王妃"
or, I don't know, "Royally screwed."
或者"王室完蛋了"这样的
My mother will be over the moon.
我母亲一定会非常高兴
The job of any princess is to provide an heir to the kingdom.
王妃的职责就是给王室生一个王位继承人
And that is exactly what you are doing.
就是你现在正在做的
An heir to a kingdom lives within me.
王位继承人就住在我的身体里面
How very shakespeare.
真像莎士比亚的小说
A comedy, not a tragedy, I hope.
我希望这是个喜剧 不是悲剧
So do I,
我也是
which is why I have to tell one person
所以在我们去见家人之前
before we meet up with the families.
我要先告诉一个人
And I can do that right now.
电♥话♥正好打过来了
Yeah, we received the latest draft.
对 我们收到了最新的稿子
It's on Jane's desk.
已经放在简的桌子上了
Okay, I'll have her call you. Thank you.
好 我会让她打给你 谢谢
Morning, everyone.
大家早上好
I'm on a juice fast this week.
这周我要试试果蔬汁断食
Not going to be pretty.
所以我看起来不会那么光鲜
Um, I will put those in the fridge for you.
我会把那些东西放到冰箱里
I'll also request an extra cashew drink.
我还多要了一杯腰果汁
It makes the day bearable.
它能让你全天都充满活力
事务一览表
多谢
Yes.
好的
的新闻报道
你要的克拉考尔饭店
is on your desk, as well as
已经放在桌子上了
the new spec script that SONY
还有中标的索尼公♥司♥的
won in the bidding war.
新的无资金资助剧本
What is it again?
是什么来着
"American psycho" in prep school.
预科学校里的"美国杀人魔"
Make it go away.
让他们拿回去
Also, um, I know that it's a long shot,
虽然我知道机会不大
but I sent Daniel day-lewis
但我还是给丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯
"The Blue Rose,"
发了一份《蓝色玫瑰》的剧本
along with a note and a rosebush that only grows in Ireland.
附上了纸条 还有爱尔兰特有的玫瑰花
I don't know. I thought it might be a special touch.
我只是觉得这是个特别的联♥系♥方式
Daniel never agrees to do anything.
丹尼尔很难搞定
The man took three years to make a pair of shoes.
他花了三年时间做一双鞋
But I like that you're putting it out there. Sam?
不过我很欣赏你的尝试 萨姆
Yes?
什么事
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表