剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Well, don't be too quick to option her life rights
在你确定她好好吃药之前
before you make sure she's back on her meds.
别急着对她那么好
But in all seriousness,
不过不管怎样
tell her I said Hi.
代我向她问好
Bye.
再见
And for my final course,
我的最后一道菜是
a hot peach clafouti,
桃子味的法式克拉夫提
inspired by my hot girlfriend Ivy.
灵感来源于我性感的女朋友艾薇
Oh, three Michelin star, definitely.
绝对够米其林三星大厨水准
Which... of these scream
这两个哪个更能展现
"I am a New York city trust fund baby" more?
我是个拥有信托基金的纽约娇小姐
Uh... those, I guess.
这两个都挺好 我觉得
You okay?
你没什么事吧
You seem extra nervous about this audition?
你看起来对这次试镜很紧张
Yeah.
有点
Some days it's just not as much fun
有时去应聘演员
trying to be an actress.
也实在没那么轻松
Well, at least we're failing together.
至少有我与你共同进退
Unlike Jason--
不像杰森
he just got this huge chef gig at Beast in Portland.
他刚得到了波特兰比斯特餐厅打下手的工作
Hey, it's cheap, too. Moving there could end my days
也没什么前途 如果搬到那里
of plating salad with dressing on the side
我也就是每天穿着制♥服♥摆摆沙拉什么的
and save you from using your mysterious emergency fund.
然后不让你再挥霍你的小金库
Max, I told you,
马克斯 我跟你说过
this is my last resort.
这是我最后一点钱了
There's only enough to use it once.
只够用一次了
I know. It's just, I don't want to end up like everybody else
我知道 我只是不想像那些人一样
who comes to L.A. with dreams only to find that L.A.
满怀梦想来到洛杉矶
is the place where dreams come to die.
却发现洛杉矶是个打碎梦想的地方
Or you get those weird lips that everybody here has.
或是落得个同这里人一样奇怪的嘴唇
Let's not give up yet.
那我们就坚持下去
I promise things will get better.
我保证一切都会好起来的
I wish you could join me for the feast.
我希望你能跟我一起出席这个庆典
The church celebrates with all of Monaco's favorite foods.
教会会用摩洛哥最棒的食物来欢庆
To honor virgin mother honest rise to heaven.
来祭奠圣女在天堂安息
Uh... why aren't you waiting to greet princess Beatrice
你干嘛不在电梯口恭候
at the elevator?
碧儿翠思公主
I know you two will love each other.
我肯定你们俩会爱死对方的
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
My first impression on grimaldi women thus far
到目前为止 格里马尔迪家族女人对我的
has been abysmal at best.
第一印象可不太好
Unlike grimaldi men who fall in love
确实不像格里马尔迪家族的男人
the moment they see you, but don't worry.
一见你就倾心 不过不用担心
My mother and Beatrice never agree on anything.
我妈妈跟碧儿翠思从未意见一致过
They make the brothers of Brunei look civil.
跟她们俩相比 文莱兄弟都显得很和谐
At least we don't have harems.
至少我们没有一夫多妻制
Ah, la voila.
可不是嘛
Louis...
路易
Me, too.
我也是
Beatrice, this is Blair.
碧儿翠思 这是布莱尔
You are even more beautiful than the photographs
你比报纸上的照片
in the paper.
漂亮多了
The perfume...
这香水
It's jasmine and clove oil from Africa.
这是非洲的茉莉和丁香油混合而成的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
It's powerful.
它味道很浓郁
Then I shall give you mine.
那把我的送给你好了
I'll get more when I go back.
我下次回来再带点
I've always longed for a sister.
我一直想要个姐姐
Sit, sit.
快坐下
Tell me everything.
告诉我一切
Okay, spill. What are you doing in L.A.
快说快说 你在洛杉矶都干嘛了
And how did you get your mom to agree to let you come here?
还有你怎么让你妈妈同意你来这的
She didn't.
她没同意
I call her and I tell her that I'm okay,
我打电♥话♥跟她说我很好
but not where I am.
但没说我在哪
Trust me, it's better this way.
相信我 这样做比较好
Florida was making me crazier than New York ever did.
佛罗里达比纽约更让我发疯
And you're being responsible with your medication?
那你有好好吃药吗
I needed a break from my mom, not reality.
我只是需要精神上独♥立♥一小下
Well, Florida's loss is my gain.
那我只能说 佛州的损失是我的收获
Okay, I wanna know everything! Friends, boyfriends.
我想知道你的一切 朋友啊 男朋友啊
Neither, honestly, which is why it's so sad
说实话都没有
that you have to go back to New York for school.
所以你还得回纽约让人更不好受了
Well, then I must be a genie,
那我肯定是个能实现你愿望的精灵
'cause your wish is granted.
因为你的愿望要实现了
I'm staying.
我要定居下来
I thought that your movie ended.
我以为你的电影结束了
Oh, it did, but the producer offered me a job,
是结束了 不过制片人给了我一份工作
So I'm meeting with her later today
所以等一会儿我会去跟她见面
to discuss the details. But don't worry.
讨论一下细节 不过别担心
We'll have plenty of time to catch up before then.
那之前我们还有很多时间可以叙叙旧
They say misery loves company, but sometimes
俗话说福祸相伴 但是有时
It's the company that makes you miserable.
是相伴让你更悲惨
Mm! My. Look at the time.
天啊 都这么晚了
I'm so disappointed that I can't spend all day with you
很抱歉我不能在你们去教会之前
before you rush off to your principality.
一直都陪着你们
You know, Blair, I feel just the same,
布莱尔 我也是这么觉得的
which is why I moved our flight to this evening.
所以我把航♥班♥改到了晚上
We now have all afternoon to share our secrets
现在我们有一下午时间来分享我们的秘密
Like real sisters, and I want to know them all.
就像真正的姐妹 我想知道你的一切
Mm. I can't wait.
我也等不及了
Now if you'll excuse me.
不好意思
But nothing's worse
但最糟的莫过于
than company that overstays their welcome.
客人太过享受主人的招待了
Good luck, B.
祝你好运喽 B
Have fun being the hostess with the mostess.
好好享受当完美女主人的时光吧
I get working for this producer's a huge opportunity,
我明白在制♥作♥人手下工作是很好的机会
but what about Columbia?
可是哥伦比亚大学那边怎么办呢
Well, I'm taking the semester off,
我这学期先休学
and I'll see how things go after that.
以后的事就以后再说了
My only issue is living with Cece.
我现在唯一的问题就是要和西茜住在一起
Last night, at 2:00 A.M., her bridge game turned brutal.
昨天晚上凌晨两点 她桥牌玩得太嗨
A neighbor even came and complained.
有邻居上门来抗♥议♥了
Well, I'm sure your real estate agent
我想你的房♥产经纪
will find you a great place.
一定会给你找到个好地方住的
Well, hopefully near you.
希望离你近一点
In fact, why don't I have her just meet us at your place?
实际上 我们干脆约她在你家见面吧
It's a bad idea.
这主意不好
My roommate barely lets me in most days.
我室友基本上只让我一个人进去
And he's kind of Howard Hughes-ish.
他有点儿跟霍华德·休斯一样的
Hey, I was just about to call you.
喂 我正要打给你
I'm gonna need to see 2-bedroom apartments instead of one.
我不要一室的房♥子了 要找一套两室的
Okay, great. Thank you.
好的 好的 谢谢你
No, my place is fine.
不用的 我住的地方挺好的
No, it's not negotiable. This is L.A.
不行 没得商量 这里可是洛杉矶
Rhodes girls have to live together.
罗兹家的女孩儿要住在一块
It's tradition.
这是传统
Come on. Let's go.
好了 走吧
Hey, Chuck.
恰克
Ignore him. He's not with me.
别管他 他不是和我一起的
Oh, hey, hey, do I need to call the cops?
嘿 要我报♥警♥吗
This isn't what we signed up for. We're outta here.
这在我们的合约之外 我们走
Just...
等等
I expect a full refund.
我等着你们的全额退款
What are you doing? You okay?
你在做什么啊 你还好吗
I was until you arrived.
你过来之前我都挺好的
Uh, you don't--you don't look all right there.
你这块伤看起来不太好
No, no, I have the address.
不不不 我有地址
I just need her name, okay?
我只是需要她的名字 好吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表