剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I friended that girl Ivy-- um, Charlie--
我在脸谱网上向艾薇 不 查莉
On facebook, but I never heard back from her.
发送了好友申请 但是没有收到回复
Yeah, well, she's in Europe, so maybe that's why.
她在欧洲呢 可能是因为这个吧
Did she go with friends or just by herself?
她是和朋友一起还是自己去的
I don't really know.
我不太清楚
Do you not like her or something?
你是不喜欢她吗
No, no, I do.
不 不是
I mean, she and I had this thing. It was nothing major.
她和我交往过 不过感情不深
But if you're asking, I thought you should know.
但既然你问了 我想你应该知道
I'm trying to be honest.
我想对你诚实
Well, I appreciate that.
我很感谢你的诚恳
Honesty is hard to come by these days.
这年头诚实的人太少了
Not that I'm one to talk.
不过我没资格说这句话
My mom doesn't even know I live here.
我妈妈都不知道我现在在这座城市
Oh, hey, that's my friend Dan's book. Are you reading it?
这是我朋友丹的书 你在读吗
Oh, actually, I'm performing it at the Upright Citizens Brigade.
事实上 是我在UCB剧院的演出
It's this improv group, and they have a book night
是即兴表演小组 他们有一个书籍之夜
where they read excerpts from current novels.
读一些当代小说里的选段
They're doing "Inside" tonight.
今晚是《局外人》
Let me guess. The reading's just you guys mocking it, right?
让我猜猜 说是读书 主要是调侃吧
Pretty much. But it's not bad for Dan.
差不多 不过对丹来说也不坏
He should come.
他应该来
You can invite him yourself. He's on his way up.
你可以亲自邀请他 他正要上来
We're taking Monkey for a walk.
我们要带小猴子去遛遛
I thought since he's the reason I'm saddled with the mutt,
我想既然是他丢给我这烂摊子
he can freeze his ass, too.
他也应该出去受受冻
So you guys are okay.
你俩和好了吗
Here's Monkey's playdate now.
小猴子的玩伴儿来了
Good to see you, Humphrey.
见到你很高兴 汉弗瑞
Is it?
是吗
Of course.
那是当然
Losing Blair was tough on us both,
失去布莱尔 我俩都不好受
but it's not your fault.
但这不是你的错
So you're not mad about what happened?
这么说你对这事不生气了
Because she used you as her getaway driver?
就因为你当了她的逃婚司机吗
Humphrey, you two can play "Driving Miss Waldorf"
汉弗瑞 你俩尽可以演
as much as you want.
《为霍道夫小姐开车》
As for me, I'm not interested
就我而言 我可没那个闲情逸致
in mooning over the woman who broke my heart.
来为伤了我心的女人暗自神伤
I'm a sadist, not a masochist.
我是虐待狂 不是受虐狂
I think you might be on to something there.
你这话貌似一语中的啊
Aren't I always?
我一直都是啊
As for Monkey, I'm afraid he'll have to wait.
遛狗的事 得先搁搁
Nathaniel's new friend
内特尼尔的新朋友
would like to speak with you about "Inside."
想和你谈谈《局外人》
I'll just put these away for now.
我帮你把东西放好
Espresso?
要咖啡吗
Sure.
好
So what's this I hear about my book?
怎么 听说要谈谈我的书
Oh, Lola's performing it at a theater
洛拉要和UCB剧团一起
with the Upright Citizens Brigade.
出演这个剧目
Have you heard of them?
你听说过他们吗
This is ridiculous. I'm married.
这也太可笑了 我都结婚了
And I haven't seen Dan since Valentine's Day.
而且情人节之后我就再没见过丹了
Which proves my point. Whenever you have feelings
这正好说明 当你对某人萌生爱意
for someone that you can't deal with, you avoid them.
而又觉得棘手时 你就干脆避而远之
I am not avoiding him. If you don't remember,
我没躲他 你还记得吗
I have a royal minder who watches my every move.
我还有一个皇家保姆监视我的一举一动
Okay, well, then if you don't have feelings for him,
好吧 如果你对他没有感觉
then spending time with Dan
那和他见面
shouldn't be a problem for him or you.
对你俩来讲应该不是问题
It isn't. And I'll prove it to you.
不成问题 我会向你证明
How?
怎么证明
By hanging out with him all day.
和他在一起呆一天
Why don't you come with me?
你也一起来啊
I'm not spending the day with you and Dan.
我才不要跟你们一起
And what would that prove anyway?
话说那又有什么用
That he and I are nothing more than old friends.
说明我俩只是老朋友而已
I'll point out the sadness of his hair, clothing,
我会不断挑剔他的发型 衣服
Brooklyn roots, and he will decry
布鲁克林靴子 他也会大声狡辩说
my constructive criticism as snobbery.
我的建设性意见是在摆臭架子
We'll share our views on recent French cinema.
我们会交换对近期法国电影的看法
And there will be no kissing!
这期间绝对不会接吻
Open up!
开门
Everything fixed?
解决了吗
Not even close.
八字还没一撇呢
It will be.
我说是就是
Now I have to gather up Dan's DVDs.
现在我去整理丹的DVD
And you wait here and tell Estee when she arrives
你留在这 艾斯来了就跟她说
that I'm with Dan--
我和丹在一起
my friend who I'm not avoiding
那个我绝对不会躲的朋友
because he's just my friend.
因为我俩只是朋友
Send pics!
记得给我发照片噢
I'm so psyched.
好激动
I read about the, uh, Bret Easton Elis one a while back.
我在报纸上看到布雷特·伊顿艾利斯来过
Yeah, he came by the rehearsal, which was really cool.
他来看我们排练了 真是棒极了
You should come.
你也得来看看
I mean, I'm sure the other actors would love to meet you.
我觉得其他演员看到你也会很高兴的
Wow. That'd be-- that'd be great.
那真是 太好了
Um, I just have to make a phone call,
我得打个电♥话♥
but, uh, my phone is dead. Can I use yours?
但我手♥机♥没电了 能借你的用用吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
Thanks.
多谢
So what's next?
接下来怎么说
The worldwide musical of your book?
改编成世界闻名的音乐剧吗
Uh, yeah, I was thinking mimes.
我在考虑改编成哑剧
Mimes can be pretty cool.
哑剧很不错
Hey, Nate. Is everything okay?
内特 一切还好吗
Not really.
不算太好
Don't hang up. Lola?
你先别挂 洛拉吗
Look, I know you're using my name.
听着 我知道你假用我的名字
I just don't know why.
我只想知道原因
Are you in trouble?
你是有麻烦了吗
It's... complicated.
这事 很复杂
But I swear, I am not doing anything to hurt you.
但我发誓 我绝不会做伤害你的事
Well, then explain it to me.
好吧 那么你就说说清楚
I... I can't.
我不能
Just...just let it go, Lola, please.
别管了 洛拉 好吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I think the police would be really interested
我想警♥察♥应该会很有兴趣
in hearing about you.
听你讲讲的
You know, stealing someone's identity is a felony.
知道吗 假用他人身份可是重罪
It's been so cold,
外头太冷了
I've just wanted to lay low, you know?
我只想宅在家里
So I just got off the phone with the director
我刚跟导演讲完电♥话♥
and I have to go in early. Are you ready, Dan?
我得早点去 你准备好了吗 丹
Yeah. Chuck, if you don't mind
行 恰克 帮你遛狗
taking a rain check on our dog walk...
恐怕要下次了
Not at all. A cold walk with Monkey
没关系 比起受冻遛小猴子
or basking in the glow
当然还是去欣赏你著作
of your book success? No-brainer.
所取得的火热成功好啦
Call me.
给我电♥话♥
I've been calling you for days.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Why haven't you called me back?
你为什么都不回
I'm at a silent yoga retreat in upstate New York.
我在纽约北部的瑜伽馆休养呢
Ah, that's funny.
那还真是巧了
You and your daughter are both in New York.
母女俩都在纽约
No, she isn't. She's in college.
怎么可能 她在大学上课呢
Yeah. Yeah, Julliard.
对哦 在茱莉亚学院呢
And apparently,
而且显然
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表