剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Well, with Chuck and Blair beholden to me,
有恰克和布莱尔支持我
I'm more powerful than ever.
我比任何时候都更有力量
It's time to pass the "Gossip girl" baton.
该是放下"八卦天后"的时候了
Let someone else see if they can outshine me,
看看有没有人可以比我做得好
or at the very least, die trying.
或者至少 垂死挣扎一下
Now be a doll and send this for me.
现在乖乖地去帮我把这个寄出去
My flight to Monaco is in two hours,
我两个小时后飞摩纳哥
and be very careful with this.
小心这个盒子
There's stuff on this laptop that'll blow people's minds.
这台电脑里面存着的东西会让人♥大♥跌眼镜
Bring back pictures.
拍些照片回来
Don't you worry.
别担心
Bye.
拜拜
Finally, some peace and quiet.
终于回归平静了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Am I interrupting something?
我打扰到你们了吗
Yes, you are. It's been a long day for everyone.
是的 今天对大家来说都不容易
I think it'd be best if you left.
我想你还是离开比较好
I was just gonna say the same thing...
我正要说同样的话
but to the two of you.
不过是对你们两个说
What are you talking about?
你在什么意思
This is my apartment now.
现在这是我的公♥寓♥了
That's ridiculous.
荒谬
You think we're just gonna let you leave here?
你觉得我们会让你住在这儿吗
This all just needs to get sorted out.
一切都会水落石出的
Naturally.
那是自然
But you'll have to do it from someplace else.
但是你们得去别的地方了
Oh, and where are we supposed to go?
那我们去哪里呢
It's not like we have another apartment in the city. It's--
我们在这里又没有别的公♥寓♥
Yes, we do, Lil.
我们有 莉莉
Come on.
走吧
I'll just get my things.
我去收拾我的东西
Oh, Miss. Serena. I tidy up later.
瑟琳娜小姐 我晚点再来收拾
No, it's okay.
没事 没关系的
It was beautiful wake for Ms. Cece.
茜茜的守丧很完美
Good-byes never easy.
告别总是艰难的
Yeah, I know, but that's all I seem to say these days--
我知道 但告别却像是我这些日子的主题
to my grandma, to jobs, to boys, to everything.
向我的祖母 工作 男友 所有的一切
I'm just sick of good-byes.
我厌倦了告别
Something new arrive soon.
马上就会有新鲜事的
It always does.
生活就是这样
I hope so.
希望如此吧
I'm ready for it, whatever it is.
不管是什么 我都准备好了
Attention, upper east siders.
上东区的朋友们 注意喽
After everything that happened today,
经过了今天的这些事情之后
I've decided I need a little break
我觉得我需要小小地休息一会
to catch my breath.
让自己喘口气
I'm sure you do, too.
我肯定你们也需要歇歇了
But don't worry. I'll be back.
但是别担心 我会再回来的
I always am.
我永远都是我
Well, if you came here
如果你是来告诉我
to tell me what a horrible person I am,
我这个人多么糟糕的话
then you're too late. I already know.
你就来得太晚了 我已经知道了
That's not why I came.
我不是为那个来的
You got back together with Chuck?
那你和恰克复合了吗
No.
没有
Are you... moving to a desert island
那你 要搬去一个
where there are no men at all,
没有男人的荒岛上
and you'll be living the rest of your life
从此过着平静的
in peaceful solitude?
隐居生活了吗
No.
不是
I told Chuck he doesn't have my heart anymore.
我告诉恰克 他不再拥有我的心了
I realized it belongs to someone else.
我意识到 我的心已经属于另外一个人
Uh, so, Dan, are you gonna invite me in or what?
所以 丹 你是要邀请我进来还是怎么的
What?
怎么了
You just said my name.
你刚刚喊了我的名字
Dan?
丹吗
Yeah. You just said it again.
对 再说一遍
Dan.
丹
Say it again.
再一遍
Dan.
丹
Dan.
丹
And when I return, I bet it'll be a whole new world.
等我回来时 必定是崭新的世界了
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表