剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yeah. I think they're chasing my friends.
对 我想他们在追我朋友
I have to tell Louis face-to-face
我得当面告诉路易
that the wedding is off.
婚礼取消了
He--he deserves at least that.
至少他应该听我亲口告诉他
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做吗
I mean, a-a prince, a fairy tale wedding.
他是王子 还有那个童话般的婚礼
This is all you ever wanted. No.
这都是你以前想要的 不
You're all I ever wanted.
你才是我想要的
I love you.
我爱你
I love every part of you.
我爱你的全部
I-I couldn't tell Louis that he would never lose me
我不能告诉路易我们会相守一生
because it wasn't true.
因为那不是真的
You're the one I never want to leave.
你才是我想厮守一生的人
Okay, h-how--how do you want to do this?
你想怎么做
First, we have to go to the consulate
我们得先去领♥事♥馆♥
So I can tell louis it's off, and then...
我要当面告诉路易 然后
I-I don't know. We--we could go anywhere.
我不知道 我们去哪都行
Switzerland has impeccable schools
瑞士的学校很完美
Or maybe tokyo?
东京也行
They have opening ceremony and great test scores.
他们的开学典礼不错 考试成绩也很好
Blair, blair, we don't need to go anywhere.
布莱尔 我们哪都不用去
We can raise this baby right here.
我们可以就在这把孩子养大
Look at them.
看看他们
Hey, grandfather.
外公您好
Yeah, well, I was a little delayed leaving the empire,
我从帝国出来的时候遇到点事晚了点
but I'm on my way to Westchester airport now.
我现在在去西切斯特机场的路上
Westchester?
西切斯特?
I thought I was taking you to the upper east side.
我以为要送你去上东区
What? No. No, no, no. Hey. Hey, c--let me call you back.
什么 不是不是 我待会打给你
What? No. I-I have a flight out of westchester county airport
不是 我要赶45分钟后在西切斯特郡机场
in 45 minutes.
起飞的航♥班♥
Okay. I just gotta get out of the park
好的 等到开出公园
and then I can turn around. It's not a problem.
我就调头 没问题的
All right. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Those motorcycles are really out of control.
那些摩托车真是疯了
What the hell are they doing?
他们到底想干嘛
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Nate, I got your messages.
内特 我听到你的留言了
Are Chuck and Blair okay?
恰克和布莱尔怎么样
I don't know, but I saw the whole thing.
我不知道 我目睹了整个过程
I stayed with them until the ambulances came.
我一直呆在现场直到救护车赶到
They're with the doctors now.
医生正在替他们检查
I spoke with the E.M.T. who brought them in.
我问了推他们进来的急救人员
He said it's pretty bad.
他说情况不容乐观
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Eleanor, Cyrus, Harold, and Roman
埃莉诺 赛勒斯 哈罗德和罗曼
are all flying in on the next flight from Paris.
将坐下一班航♥班♥从巴黎飞过来
Eleanor was distraught.
埃莉诺急得快发疯了
Serena texted me.
瑟琳娜给我发了短♥信♥
Are Blair and Chuck all right?
布莱尔和恰克没事吧
We don't know yet.
还不知道
We're hoping for the best.
我们只能往好的方向想
I'm gonna go track down the doctor
我去找医生
and see if I can get an update.
看看有没有新的进展
This is all gossip girl's fault.
这都是八卦天后的错
If she hadn't sent out that blast...
如果她没有爆料
Well, I'm not trying to defend her,
我不是想替她说话
But it's not like gossip girl hopped on a motorcycle
但又不是八卦天后骑着摩托车
and chased Chuck and Blair through the streets of Manhattan.
在曼哈顿的街头穷追恰克和布莱尔
Well, she may as well have.
她也差不多了
If gossip girl didn't exist,
如果没有八卦天后
Chuck and Blair would not be in the hospital right now,
恰克和布莱尔现在不会在医院躺着
fighting for their lives.
在生死线上挣扎
You know, I spent the whole morning looking at old blasts,
我整个上午都在看她以前老的爆料
And it's unbelievable the amount of pain she's caused.
她所造成的苦痛简直无可估量
This is just the culmination of years of damage.
这次多年的伤害总算攀上了顶峰
All right, so what do you want to do?
好吧 那你想怎么办呢
Well, I wanna finish what Diana started.
我要完成戴安娜未完成的事
I wanna take gossip girl down for good.
一举击溃八卦天后
I'm with you,
我支持你
And I think we should use "The Spectator" To do it.
我们应该借助《纽约观察家》
Charlie...
查莉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
No, I'm--I'm not.
不 我不好
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
What are you talking about? Of course it's not.
你说什么呢 当然不是你的错
I sent the "Gossip girl" Blast.
是我爆料给《八卦天后》的
Why?
为什么
I didn't do it to hurt Blair.
我不是想要伤害布莱尔
I was just trying to protect myself.
我只是想要自保
From what?
自保什么
Max showed up tonight.
马克斯今晚出现了
He was threatening to sell my story
他威胁要将我的事
to the reporters covering the party.
卖♥♥给报导今晚派对的记者
And I thought that if I sent the blast,
我以为如果我爆料出去
then the paparazzi would show up
狗仔就会出现
and would crash the party and it'd be shut down
那么在马克斯有机会捣乱之前
before Max could do any damage.
派对就会被迫终止
But what damage could he do?
他又能捣什么乱呢
Max is a complete fraud.
马克斯只不过是个骗子
Rufus, I'm sorry.
鲁弗斯 我很抱歉
It's me. I'm the fraud.
是我 我才是骗子
I just spoke to the doctor, and, um,
我刚跟医生谈过了
the good news is that...
好消息是
Blair is awake and responsive.
布莱尔醒了并意识清楚
And Chuck?
恰克呢
Carol, it's me, Ivy.
卡萝 是我 艾薇
I gotta get out of here.
我得离开这
I'm leaving tonight.
我今晚就走
This time, I'm not coming back.
这一次 我不会再回来了
We all like to think
我们都倾向于认为
that we're in the driver's seat of our own lives.
命运掌握在自己手中
But the truth is,
但事实上
the idea that we can control our fate is an illusion.
人定胜天只是幻觉
You can choose the most loyal friends,
你可以选择忠诚的朋友
the dream job...
梦想的工作
the truest love.
最真挚的爱情
There's been an accident.
出了个意外
How bad?
情况有多糟
You know I wouldn't take a risk like this if it wasn't serious.
如果不严重我也不会冒这种险
I had no choice.
我没有别的选择
Okay, Jack. I'll get on the next plane.
好 杰克 我坐下一班航♥班♥赶过去
You'll meet us there?
你在那等我们?
Of course. Thank you, Diana.
当然 谢谢你 戴安娜
It's not me you should thank.
你该谢的不是我
But at the end of the day, out fate is decided for us.
但是最终 一切都是命中注定
All we can do is hope we have the strength to cope
我们能做的只是祈祷自己足够强大
with the hands she deals us.
来应对命运的各种挑战
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表