剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I want to stay, but something came up.
我也想留下来陪你 但出了点事
Do you mind if I...
你介意我
Diana will see you now.
戴安娜现在可以见你了
I can handle this part on my own.
我自己可以应付
Thanks for waiting with me.
谢谢你陪我等着
I don't suppose you came here to thank me.
我可并不期待你来感谢我
Thank you for what?
谢你什么
Not telling me my father was alive,
隐瞒我父亲还活着的事实
pretending to be my mother, or screwing my best friend?
假扮我的母亲 还是睡了我的兄弟
You mean for keeping your father alive,
你是说 帮你父亲活下来
pretending to be your mother to protect him,
假扮成你母亲来保护他
and... well, I don't expect you to thank me for Nate.
以及 好吧 内特的事不用感谢我了
Perhaps I should thank you for that one.
没准我还该谢谢你
Look, I'm not here to hug it out
听着 我不是来对于我父亲的重生
or bond over my father's resurrection.
惺惺作态感激涕零的
I just need your help in keeping him here.
我只是需要你帮我留住他
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕不太可能
I think it is.
完全可能
You've been helping him hide. I think you know who from.
你既然能帮他躲起来 一定知道是躲谁
Who tried to kill my father?
是谁要致我父亲于死地
I know it was one of his competitors,
我知道是一个竞争对手
someone powerful enough to scare him into hiding
极其强大 吓得他这几年
these last few years.
不得不躲起来
I just want a name.
我只要一个名字
Does your father know you're here?
你父亲知道你来这里吗
If you really wanna help him,
如果你真的想帮他
help me put an end to this.
就帮我结束这一切
If I do agree-- and only if--
要我同意 除非
you can never say who told you.
你永远不说是谁告诉你的
And...
而且
I'll need something else from you.
我也有所图
It's not a small request.
我要的东西可不简单
The price is no concern.
价钱不是问题
I need this to happen as fast as possible.
必须越快越好
Make them an offer they can't say no to,
给他们一个没法拒绝的价钱
and offer them more.
开高一点
Make this happen now.
现在就搞定
Hungry?
饿了吗
Thirsty.
渴了
Blair asked me to come check on you. Everything okay?
布莱尔叫我过来看看你 还好吗
Blair asked you to do that?
布莱尔叫你过来的
Oh, I owe her a favor or 12.
我欠她一堆人情
I don't need a babysitter.
我不需要保姆
Besides...
况且
He already has one.
他已经有一个了
I am so sorry! Serena told me you were waiting.
很抱歉 瑟琳娜说你在等我
I had to go to five different stores
我跑了五家店
to find the right eye cream.
才找到这款眼霜
No, don't worry about it.
没事的
I was just catching up on some reading,
我只是顺便读读书
which is actually for you.
其实是给你的
A Rome travel guide?
罗马旅游指南
Yeah, I talked to Alessandra,
对 我跟亚历山德拉说过了
who talked to the people at the program,
她跟项目负责人联♥系♥过了
and they said I can still go to Rome if I want.
对方说只要我愿意 还是可以去罗马
But the best part is, you can come with me.
不过最棒的是 你可以跟我一起去
Wow. All summer?
整个夏天吗
Yeah. We would have to meet with an alumnus from the program
对 我们要去见一个这个项目的校友
since the chairwoman is already on her way back to Italy.
因为项目女主席已经回意大利了
You know, I mean, it's a small group,
你知道的 这个组很小
so they have to vet everyone's plus-one.
所以要审核一下每个人带去的伴侣
Of course. It sounds reasonable.
没问题 应该的
Only thing is, the interview would have to be today
只不过 审核就安排在今天
since it's so last-minute.
因为已经很迟了
So what do you think? Huh, spend the summer with me in Italy?
你觉得呢 跟我在意大利度过整个夏天
What is she doing here?
她在这里干什么
Has she come to you for help?
她来求你帮忙吗
Nathaniel, can I speak with you privately?
内特 借一步说话好吗
Just a moment, please.
请稍等片刻
Take your time.
不急
You still want her out, right?
你还是想把她踢出去 是吗
Yes. Lola and I are coming up with a plan.
没错 洛拉跟我都计划好了
There's no need to scheme. I've taken care of it.
不用计划了 我已经搞定了
There's a paper in London which is in need of a face-lift.
伦敦有家报纸需要重整
I've arranged for Diana to take it over
我已为戴安娜安排好低廉的价格
at a bargain basement price.
好让她接管
Wait. She didn't want to leave.
等等 她不会想离开的
What else did you promise her?
你还向她许诺了什么
That you wouldn't expose her previous profession.
我承诺 你不会揭穿她先前的副业
Let her leave with her reputation still in tact.
好让她继续维持 她差强人意的声誉
So she gets everything she wants?
就让她这么为所欲为吗
Where's the justice in that?
这样哪有公平可言
There's justice in getting what we want
能够实现我们的目的就是公平
you wanted Diana out. I got her out.
你要戴安娜出局 我让她出局
And it's good business for me.
而且这交易对我很有利
Now all I need to do is finalize the deal.
现在我所需要的就是完成这桩交易
Hey, B., Diana's here and so is Nate.
B 戴安娜和内特都在这里
It's super tense. You have to tell me what's going on.
气氛很紧张 你得告诉我 发生什么事了
I can't, S. I'm sorry.
我不行 S 很抱歉
But text me what Chuck's mood
但等他们走后 给我发短♥信♥
is like when they leave.
告诉我恰克情绪如何
That way, I'll know if I'm needed.
这样的话 我就知道是否要我出面了
What--what was Dan's big surprise?
丹的大惊喜是什么
It was more of an ambush.
称之为突然袭击更合适
He got into this writing program in Rome,
他要在罗马写作
and he wants me to go with him the whole summer.
他希望我整个夏天都和他待在一起
Oh, how dare he!
他胆子真大
Blair, that's amazing.
布莱尔 这真是太棒了
I told him I had to check my calendar
我告诉他 我得看下我的安排
to buy some time to think.
花些时间来想想
Oh, what's there to think about?
你还有什么可想的
Rome for the summer sounds like a dream.
夏天去罗马是人人渴求的
Well, not for Romans.
这不是罗马人的问题
The whole place will be crawling with Americans.
可那地方到处都是美国人
And you can be two of them.
那你们正好可以融入其中
But it's a big decision,
但这个决定很重大
and after spending last summer at Louis' side,
自打去年去路易那里避暑之后
I was hoping to do my own thing.
我就希望能做些自己的事情
So your indecision has nothing to do with Chuck?
这么说你的决定和恰克没有一点关系了
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
My concern for him at this time
我此时对他的关心
is about something entirely unrelated.
和我是否要去罗马毫不相干
Which you can't tell me about.
那你到现在还不肯告诉我真♥相♥
B., I hate being out of the loop. Come on!
B 我不喜欢被排斥在外 你快说吧
It's simply not up to me to tell. Sorry.
这事轮不到我来说 抱歉
But text me with updates as to how he's doing.
但你要给我发短♥信♥ 告诉我他的状况
So is she taking the offer?
这么说她接受了条件
Getting everything she wants.
她是心之所愿无所不成
She's done nothing but lie to us.
她成天就只知道对我们撒谎
Now she's being rewarded for it.
结果却因此赚了个盆满钵满
Well, at least she'll be gone soon.
至少她很快就要走了
Yeah. We should probably warn London.
是的 我们也许应该警告一下伦敦
I mean, she's gonna be playing the exact same games over there,
她一定会在那边 玩同样的把戏
and there's not a thing we can do to stop her.
而我们却没有办法阻止她
Maybe we can.
也许我们可以
Chuck agreed that you wouldn't out Diana's secret.
恰克承诺了 你不会外泄戴安娜的秘密
But he didn't say anything about me.
但他没对我做出任何要求
So... what's the verdict?
那么...你的决定是
I'm in.
我和你去
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表