剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I love you, Dan Humphrey.
我爱你 丹·汉弗瑞
Serena...
瑟琳娜
I really hope we can talk later.
希望我们之后能谈谈
Charlie! I'm sorry. I thought you were Charlotte Rhodes.
查莉 抱歉 我以为你是夏洛特·罗兹
I am, yeah. People call me "Lola."
我是 没错 但大家都叫我洛拉
And you are?
你们是
Looking for a different Charlotte Rhodes.
看来我们要找的是另一个夏洛特·罗兹
If they ever found out the truth
如果他们有天发现了关于
about the real Charlotte Rhodes,
真正夏洛特·罗兹的真♥相♥
they would never forgive me.
他们同样永远也不会原谅我
I'm, uh...
我叫
Nate Archibald. Yeah.
内特·阿齐布尔德 我知道
I worked your office christmas party, remember?
我是你公♥司♥圣诞派对的工作人员 记得吗
"A true American princess"? "The next Diana"?
"真正的美国公主" "下一个戴安娜王妃"
If this is supposed to be her happiest day,
如果这是她人生中最开心的一天
then I can't wait to rain all over her parade.
那我可等不及大闹一场了
Why do you need this?
你为什么需要这个
What's the point of doing something scandalous
制♥造♥丑闻还不记录下来
if you don't record it?
那有什么意义
Of course I love you, Chuck.
我当然爱你 恰克
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱你
I love you more and more every day,
这份爱意与日俱增
if it's even possible to love someone that much.
已是爱一个人所能达到的极致了
From this moment forward, there is nothing between us
从这一刻起 我们之间除了一张婚约
but a contract.
再无其他
Our marriage is all for show,
我们的婚姻只是逢场作戏而已
and you're going to put on the best damn show anyone ever has.
而你就使出浑身解数好好演吧
This was the only car with the keys in it.
只有这辆车有钥匙
It's fine. Just go.
没关系 赶紧走吧
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. "八卦天后"
Everyone wants their wedding to be perfect.
每个人都梦想一场完美的婚礼
But on the upper east side,
但在上东区
perfect isn't good enough.
仅仅完美是远远不够的
Although some disasters
虽然总有一些灾难
can't be avoided.
是无法避免的
Excuse me. Have you seen the bride?
抱歉 你们见到新娘了吗
No. Sorry.
没有 不好意思
Rufus, mom, hey, do you guys know where Blair is?
鲁弗斯 妈妈 你们知道布莱尔在哪儿吗
No, I've not seen her
不知道 新婚夫妇的最后一支舞之后
since the newlyweds' last dance.
我就没有见过她了
And where have you been, young lady?
你刚刚又在哪儿呢 年轻的女士
Your mother and I have been showing off our moves
你妈妈和我刚刚在舞池里小秀了一下
on the dance floor, and you and Dan should join us.
你和丹也一起来就好了
Oh, that sounds great, except I have to find Blair.
听上去不错 不过我得先找到布莱尔
All right, suit yourself.
好吧 随你高兴
Eleanor, do you know where Blair is?
埃莉诺 你知道布莱尔在哪儿吗
I haven't been able to track her down.
我到处都找不到她
Oh, I'm sure she and Louis are off having a private moment
我相信她正和路易享受二人世界呢
to let it all soak in before making their grand exit.
在他们的美好生活开始前 好好平静一下
Okay.
好吧
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Blair seems happy, doesn't she, with Louis?
布莱尔和路易在一起很开心 对吗
Of course. I mean, she--she loves Louis,
当然 她 她爱路易
And she's a princess now.
而且她现在是王妃了
So you know, as soon as that soaks in,
你知道的 等她平静一阵
I'm sure she'll be beyond happy.
她将踏上常人无法想象的幸福之路
I hope so.
希望如此
That's all I want-- is for her to be happy.
我全部的愿望 就是她能过得开心
I hope she knows that.
我希望她能明白
I'm sure she does.
我相信她明白的
Enjoy.
玩得开心
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
I'll tell Blair you said good-bye.
我会告诉布莱尔你们道过别了
Oh, I was worried you left for your honeymoon already.
我还在担心你们已经出发去度蜜月了
Oh. Please tell me you know where Blair is.
请告诉我你知道布莱尔在哪里
I, uh, I believe she went to the powder room to freshen up.
我 我估计她到化妆间去补妆了
Okay, I-I won't keep her long.
好 我不会占用她太多时间
I know you guys have to leave soon.
我知道你们很快就要出发了
Okay.
好
But no matter how you might plan for perfection,
不管你花多少心思朝着完美努力
there's always a hitch.
总会有障碍挡在眼前
Blair confessing her love for Chuck
布莱尔在自己的婚礼上
at her own wedding
坦白了对恰克的感情
is the best thing
这算是多年来
to happen to "Gossip girl" in years.
《八卦天后》上最精彩的一章了
So this is the big scandal you wanted?
所以这就是你想要的效果吗
Not quite. Blair still married the twerp.
不全是 布莱尔还是嫁给了那个蠢蛋
But she left the reception early. Something's wrong.
但她提早离开了婚礼 一定有什么不对
I just have to figure out what it is.
我必须要弄清楚有什么问题
Right now?
现在吗
Aren't you exhausted?
你不累吗
On the contrary.
正好相反
I've never felt more invigorated.
我从未如此精力充沛过
I can't find Blair anywhere.
我到处都找不到布莱尔
I checked every stall in the building.
我找遍了整幢大楼
Did you check her room upstairs?
你去她楼上的房♥间找过吗
Three times. I even had security look at the roof.
去过三次了 我甚至叫保安检查了屋顶
Why would she be on the roof?
她为什么会在屋顶
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I've seen "The hangover" too many times.
也许我看了太多次《宿醉》了
It just-- it doesn't make sense.
只是 这太不合理了
Why isn't she dancing with her dads
她为什么不和她的爸爸们跳舞
or saying "Good night"s with Louis?
或者和路易一起和大家说"晚安"
I can't believe she had me keep her phone for her.
我不敢相信她的手♥机♥居然还在我这里
Security at the empire. Hello?
是帝国大厦的保安 你好
What?
什么
Oh, it's... it's fine. I'll be right there.
没关系 我很快就到
It appears our question's been answered.
看来我们的问题有答案了
Blair's at my place.
布莱尔在我那里
You must be pretty desperate to flirt with me
跟我调情就是当搬运工
by doing manual labor.
是不是挺让人抓狂的
What? This isn't flirting.
哪里 这可不是什么调情
I've always wanted to load a catering van.
我一直都想体验给餐车装载货物
One more thing to cross off my bucket list, right?
这不 愿望清单上又少了一项
Nate, what are you doing down here?
内特 你在这里做什么
Oh, I'm just lending a hand.
我只是帮把手
These things are heavier than you think.
这些东西比你想象的重不少
Pretty desperate, Nathaniel,
挺辛苦的嘛 内特尼尔
although it looks worth it.
不过看上去还算值得
Just so you know, blair left without telling anyone
有件事要告诉你 布莱尔先走了
and fled to the empire.
去了帝国大厦 她没告知任何人
We're heading over there now to find out what happened.
我们现在正要过去 看看发生了什么
Arthur should be here by now.
亚瑟现在也该来了
I told him to pull the car around back
我叫他把车停在后面的
so nobody would see us leave.
这样就没人会注意到我们离开了
Oh, you could be waiting a while.
你可能要等上一会儿了
The bride and groom are supposed to be leaving
新郎新娘应该快要离开了
since there are photographers everywhere.
外面到处都是摄影记者
Traffic is a mess out front.
楼前面的交通堵得一塌糊涂
Luckily, this lets out onto a side street,
幸运的是 这边通向另一条街
so I can take the van out that way and avoid the mess.
所以我能避开车水马龙顺溜地开出去
Look like we might need your van.
看起来我们要借用下你的小货车
Or maybe we can ask nicely for her to give us a ride?
或是友好地麻烦她顺路载我们一程
Please, it's-- it's for the bride.
拜托了 这是为了新娘
She's run away from her own wedding
她从自己的婚礼上离开了
without telling anyone,
没有告诉任何人
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表