剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I still love Louis. I just want to marry
我还爱着路易 我只不过是想嫁给
the sweet prince who returned my Vivier slipper
那个归还我维威耶鞋子的迷人王子
and made me believe in fairy tales,
是他令童话成真
not one of the brothers Grimm.
而不是格林兄弟
Even Prince Charming can fall off horse.
就算是白马王子也可能会从马上跌落
But Louis still hasn't found his way back in the saddle.
但路易还没想好怎么重新回到马上
Shocking for someone schooled
对于一个接受过正规马术训练的人来说
in classical dressage.
太让人吃惊了
I need this time apart to figure out
我要利用这段分开的时间
where Louis went wrong and right it.
找出路易究竟哪里犯了错并纠正过来
Maybe he "Freaky Friday" with Mr. Chuck.
也许他和恰克一块上演了一幕《辣妈辣妹》
They struck by lightning at same time,
也许他们同时被闪电击中
Or pee in same fountain.
或同时对着许愿池撒尿
That's incredibly unsanitary.
那真是太不卫生了
But you may be on to the key to returning Louis' virtue.
但是你提醒了我如何重造路易的美德
I am?
我吗
Finish these.
把这些做完
No Polish parables.
不许用波兰的寓言
I know I'm the new kid around here
我知道在这我算是新人
and I'm gonna make some mistakes.
不可避免的会犯错
I just want you guys to know
我只是想告诉你们
that I'm not gonna resort to
我不会沿用戴安娜之前
the kind of dirty tactics that Diana used.
那套不道德的手段
"Spectator" only publishes truth.
《观察家》只揭露真♥相♥
And yeah, sex sells, but if the story involves scandal,
性丑闻确实很卖♥♥座 但是如果涉及到绯闻
it needs to be verified.
就必须先证实才行
We have an opportunity to do things differently here.
我们有机会让事情变得不一样
So I'm around if anyone has any stories they'd like to pitch.
如果有人有线索可以随时来找我
Thanks.
谢谢
Nate?
内特
I've got a lead
我们得到线报
on a famous congressman's wife who's having an affair.
一位知名国会议员的妻子有了婚外情
Well, we've heard that story a million times.
这种事我们听了太多次了
Do we have a new angle?
有什么新角度吗
What was going on in Washington at the time?
那个时候华盛顿情况怎样
Does the wife want to come clean? Dig deeper.
那位妻子想要全盘托出吗 深度挖掘一下
Before I do, you should know
在那之前 我想你该知道
the congressman is your cousin Tripp Van Der Bilt.
那位议员是你堂兄特里普·范·德·比尔特
You got my money yet?
你把钱带来了吗
I'm working on it.
我还在想办法
I can't just walk into a bank and withdraw $500,000.
我不能直接走进银行 取走五十万美元
Well, in case you're lying,
鉴于你说谎成性
like you do about everything else,
为了防止被你骗
I found myself an insurance policy.
我给自己上了个保险
In fact, I'm dating her--
事实上 我在和一个女孩约会
Serena Van Der Woodsen. Have you heard of her?
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 你听说过她吗
What?
什么
Y-you can't date Serena.
你不能和瑟琳娜约会
Too late. And unless I get the money soon,
太晚了 除非我尽快拿到钱
one of our dates will involve a bottle of champagne
否则保不准我们哪次约会喝下一瓶香槟
and revelations about who you really are.
然后不小心把你的真实身份说溜嘴
Uh, should I show her this playbill I keep in my pocket
我应该在鱼子酱上来之前还是之后
before or after the caviar?
给她看我口袋里这张节目单呢
I told you. I just need a little more time.
我说了 我只是再需要一点时间
Why can't you leave Serena out of it?
为什么你一定要把瑟琳娜牵涉进来
Because I'm having fun with her.
因为我和她在一起很开心
Listen....
听着
The more she likes me, the more she trusts me,
她越喜欢我 就越信任我
and the more likely she is to believe me when I tell her
当我告诉她查莉·罗兹只不过是个乡下穷♥人♥
that Charlie Rhodes
真名叫艾薇·迪肯斯
is just a white trash wanna be named Ivy Dickens.
她就更有可能信我
Well, don't let Lily see you together.
不要让莉莉看见你们两个在一起
She knows our history,
她知道咱俩的事
and if she tells Serena that we used to date,
如果她告诉瑟琳娜我们俩曾经交往过
she'll get suspicious.
她会怀疑的
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna risk a lifetime of financial security
我才不会冒着丢掉一辈子经济保障的风险
for brunch with the in-laws.
去和亲家吃早午餐呢
Hi. We have a problem.
喂 我们有麻烦了
Yeah, well, add this one to the list.
好 再加上这条吧
Max is dating Serena.
马克斯在和瑟琳娜约会
If you don't me to leave or get caught,
如果不想让我离开这或者被人发现的话
we have to pay him off immediately.
我们得赶紧给他钱
Except we don't have the money.
但是我们没有钱
I just came from the bank.
我刚从银行回来
Turns out my mother's added a security measure
我妈妈在账户上加了安全协议
to the account-- probably to punish me.
可能是为了惩罚我
Any withdrawal over $50,000 requires her signature,
50万以上的提款都需要她的签字
which she will never agree to if we ask.
我们问她的话 她肯定不同意的
We have to make her think it was her idea.
得想办法让她主动提款给我们
I barely know her, and she's not speaking to you.
我不了解她 她也不和你说话
The money is the only thing that will stop Max from outing me.
能阻止马克斯出♥卖♥♥♥我的只有钱
You keep Serena away from Max.
你负责让瑟琳娜远离马克斯
I will work on my mother.
我负责搞定我妈妈
Looks like I'm not the only one doing the hustle.
看来骗人♥大♥盗不止我一个
Perhaps I should feather my hair tonight.
也许今晚我应该用羽毛装饰头发
I never really understood why it went out of fashion.
我真搞不懂为什么现在不流行了
For you, mother.
给你的 妈妈
From Ryan.
瑞安送来的
How thoughtful.
真贴心
Although I prefer Vanda orchids.
尽管我更喜欢万代兰花
How about Lilies of the valley?
白色铃兰花怎么样
More like "Valley of the dolls" now that you've arrived.
你一来 更像是迷幻之谷了
I am here to reconstruct,
我是来握手言和的
not self-destruct. I promise.
不是来自找没趣的 我保证
To honor the guest of honor.
向我们的贵宾致敬
I hope my invitation was lost in the...
我想我的邀请函
mail.
迷失在了邮件海洋中
It's a lovely thought, but it wasn't.
想法很可爱 但不是的
So what do you really want?
你究竟想要什么
Forgiveness.
宽恕
If this is about my cutting off Charlie's funds...
如果是关于我断了查莉的资金...
I admit I made some mistakes in trying to protect her.
我承认我保护她的手段不太恰当
But she's forgiven me.
但是她已经原谅我了
In fact, we're closer than ever.
事实上u3000我们的关系比以前好多了
Funny. She lives with me,
真有趣u3000和她生活了那么久
and this is the first I'm hearing of this.
我却是第一次听到这种说法
Well, why else would she suggest I come for the party?
否则她为什么建议我来参加派对
We're both hoping that Studio 54
我们都希望54年度派对
would bring the Rhodes girls back together.
可以让罗兹家的女孩们重归于好
Well, you know, nothing makes me happier
没有什么事比家庭和睦
than when my family gets along.
能更让我更开心的了
That is, if you both can do that.
所以你俩都要为之努力
Of course, mother. It's your night.
当然了u3000妈妈u3000今晚你是主角
However, I will not tolerate
然而u3000我不会容许
any outbursts or judgmental tantrums.
任何人♥大♥发雷霆或是恶言相向
I am supposed to be the center of attention tonight,
我才应该是今晚关注的焦点
and I'd like to keep it that way.
我希望从始自终都是如此
I promise.
我保证
Now let's get those flowerss into some water.
现在我们去给花浇点水
Um, how could you be working
你怎么还能工作得下去
when you have a date to be discussed?
而不八卦一下你的约会对象
Spill!
秘密泄露了
Well, there's not much to say.
也没什么可说的
Max and I spent the whole night together,
我和马克斯整晚都在一起
wandering the city.
游览这个城市
Is this the same Max
就是那个
that was supposed to meet you at "Sleep no more"?
本该在"别再睡了"派对上赴你约的马克斯吗
Yes, but if I wouldn't have given him a second chance,
是的u3000但如果我没给他第二次机会
I never would've seen how great he is.
我永远都不会知道他有多棒
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表