剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Jonathan Karp called.
乔纳森·卡尔普来电♥话♥了
He got an advance copy of next week's best seller list.
他拿到了下周畅销书排行榜的复印件
Did I go up at all?
我的排名一点都没上升吗
You dropped off the list.
你跌出了排行榜
There must be some way I can convince you
我一定有办法能说服你
to write a blog for the "Spectator."
为《观察家》写博客的
I wanna take "Gossip Girl" down.
我想扳倒《八卦天后》
I wish I could explain better,
我希望能向你好好解释
but I can't.
但我现在不能
Know that I never meant to hurt you.
我无意伤害你
Oh, my god.
天呐
The "girl" you're seeing is our boss?
跟你交往的那个"女人"就是我们的上司吗
Now you know
现在你知道了
and so does the rest of the world.
全世界也都知道了
Nate's mine.
内特是我的
You were taking money
你收了别人的钱
to reveal confidential information about me.
来暴露我的隐私
If you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
you should ask your fiance.
那你自己去问你的未婚夫吧
He's the one who paid her.
他就是给她钱的那个人
What's scaring me is that you're changing into him.
我真正担心的是你正在变得和他一样
I'm sorry I lost my temper
我很抱歉你告诉我路易
the night you told me Louis proposed to you.
向你求婚那晚 我乱发脾气
I'm sorry I treated you like property...
我很抱歉把你当作我的私人财产
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew it.
我很抱歉 我没及时告诉你我爱你
But most of all,
但是我最抱歉的是
I'm sorry that I gave up on us when you never did.
你还没放弃我们 我就先放弃了
Blair?
布莱尔
Louis, what took you so long?
路易 怎么这么久才来
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Louis' not coming.
路易不会来了
Are you thirsty?
你口渴吗
Shall I serve you up there?
我能上去为你斟酒吗
No. I'll come down...
不用 我要下来
just so I can go find Louis.
这样我才能去找路易
Let me help.
我来帮你
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道你值得信任
You can.
相信我
Good morning, upper east siders.
上东区的名流们 早上好啊
Or is it?
又或是不好
We hear a certain future royal
听说某位未来的皇亲贵族
has had more than one rude awakening this week.
这星期可谓是噩梦连连
Uh-oh. Mr. Chuck in dream again?
又梦到恰克先生了吗
When Chuck's in them, they're all nightmares.
梦见恰克 那肯定都是噩梦
What he do now?
梦到他干什么了
Behave like a perfect gentleman,
他的举止就像个绅士
which makes him even more chilling.
这更让人感觉心寒
That fake apology of his
我的潜意识里都是
has permeated my subconscious
他假心假意的道歉
and haunts me even when I sleep.
甚至在我睡觉时 都会萦绕于心
Apology not seem so fake to me.
我觉得他的道歉不像是玩笑话
That's because English is your second language.
那是因为英语是你的第二语言
As the wedding draws closer,
我的婚礼在即
he's trying to make me question my decision to choose Louis.
他却试图让我怀疑选择路易这个决定
But I have no questions.
但是我坚定不移
And with Louis in Italy overseeing trade negotiations,
现在路易在意大利审查贸易谈判
I'm not going to let anything interrupt my week of
我可不想让什么事打扰我
relaxation, nesting, and serenity...
这星期平静放松的宅女生活
Especially not Chuck Bass' faux-lanthropy.
尤其是恰克·拜斯虚情假意的慈善之举
Or his attention-seeking love of animals.
还有他想引人注意的动物之爱
Grab the bread.
带上面包
Not even Chuck's media mind games
恰克这种与媒体斗智的小游戏
can disrupt the calm I feel while feeding the ducks.
根本无妨我感受喂鸭子时的平静
Besides, you could use the exercise.
顺便你可以用用健身器材
I'm pregnant, too, remember?
我也有孕在身 记得吗
Please tell me you're not just getting home from yesterday.
不要告诉我你昨晚出去到现在才回来
Did you spend all night with Zarkana again or what?
你又和札卡娜她们一起过夜了吗
Early morning charity event meeting.
早上我有慈善见面会
Is that what you're calling it now--charity?
你现在把这档子事美其名曰"慈善"了吗
Wait. Seriously?
不会吧 你不会是说真的吧
Being decent is more of a struggle than I thought.
做个正派的人比我想的要难多了
If I keep busy doing good,
如果我忙于慈善
then there's less of a chance
那么我回到从前那种
I'll find myself in a situation which triggers old habits.
放荡不羁的几率也会减少
Yeah, well, I have faith in you.
好吧 我相信你
I could use some time on the straight and narrow myself--
我也要做一个改邪归正的人
at least away from anyone who might tempt me.
至少可以远离那些诱惑我的人
I thought things with you and Diana were going well.
我以为你和戴安娜进展得很顺利
You two were all the talk of the papers last week.
上个星期你们还一直在讨论那报纸
Isn't going public what you wanted?
你不是想把你们的关系公诸于众吗
Yeah, except that it hasn't changed a thing.
我当然希望 但是一切也还是老样子
I mean, we don't leave her house or the office,
我们总是待在她家或是办公室
and it's just sex and work all the time.
所做的也只有嘿♥咻♥和工作
Same as before.
一如既往
If Diana won't commit to you in private
如果戴安娜在私底下无法兑现
like she does in public,
她在公众面前的承诺
Maybe it's time to explore your options.
也许该是你给自己找出路的时候了
Monkey!
小猴子
How's the book tour going?
售书之旅怎么样了
Uh, where are you now? Nashua?
你在哪儿呢 纳舒厄吗
Uh, I'm in--no, I'm in Burlington, Vermont.
不是 我在福蒙特州的伯灵顿
You don't sound so sure.
你好像不怎么确定
Ah, you know how it is on the road.
你也知道这路况啦
All stops start to-- start to blend together.
所有的站点都混在一起
It's been great so far, though.
不过目前为止感觉不错
I knew it would be.
我就知道
People who still go to bookstores are real readers.
这年头仍旧光顾书店的人才是真正的读者
They don't care if a book's on some best-whatever list.
他们不在意一本书是不是在畅销榜上
Yeah. It--it seems that way.
是的 好像是这样
Uh, turnout's been great.
来现场买♥♥书的人挺多的
Charlie, Serena, um, care to join us for a 2011 version
查莉 瑟琳娜 一起来加入
of a family breakfast?
2011版家庭早餐吧
We don't want to be late.
我们可不想迟到
You know what? I should be going anyway.
我想我不能跟你们聊了
I gotta meet Alessandra soon.
我一会儿还要见亚历山德拉
That was awkward.
你刚从很不自然啊
Ugh, long story.
说来话长
Bring us back some real maple syrup.
给我们带点正宗的枫糖浆
Which I hope I can read about on your new blog.
我希望在你的新博客里看到这背后的故事
I know you've been posting,
我知道你一直在发帖
but I haven't been able to check it out yet.
不过我还没能去看看呢
That's the problem. No one has.
问题就在这里 没人来看我的博客
I know Diana wants me to write about myself,
我知道戴安娜想让我写些自己的事
but I don't know what to say.
但我不知道该写什么
I now realize why gossip girl is anonymous
我现在才明白为什么《八卦天后》是匿名的
and only takes shots at other people.
而且只攻击旁人了
Maybe it's none of my business,
也许这不关我的事
but it seems that if you want people to read you,
但是如果你想让人们看你的博客
and you need people to read about you first.
首先你就该让他们注意到你
Get gossip girl's attention--
你得引起八卦天后的注意
Even a date would do it--
一个男伴是个不错的选择
then steal her thunder
然后在你自己的博客里把实情写出来
by telling the real story on your blog.
就能把她的风头给抢过来
You know, you may be an evil genius.
你要知道 你会是个鬼才哟
When I want to be.
该出手时就得出手
I know you're not happy,
我知道你不高兴
but it's what I needed to do to keep him here.
但是要留下他 我必须这么做
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表