剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
I know people say therapy's a waste of time,
我知道人们都说心理治疗只不过是浪费时间
but you did wonders with my trust issues.
但是你在我的信任问题上创造了奇迹
I understand you're angry.
我能理解 你很生气
I don't expect you to ever forgive me.
我也不期望你能够原谅我
I just thought you should know
我只是觉得你应该知道
Louis wasn't paying me for information alone.
路易不仅仅花钱从我这里买♥♥你的信息
He wanted me to drive you into a rage,
他还想让我使你大发雷霆
to turn you into this monster you apparently used to be.
让你变成一只野兽 就像你过去那样
Louis is so threatened by you
路易感觉你是他的威胁
that he wanted to remind blair--
他想提醒布莱尔
Why she chose him.
她选择他的原因
Maybe Louis is right.
也许路易是对的
He doesn't have to be.
他也可能是错的
You can change.
你能改变自己
Do you remember this morning when I asked you about Blair?
你记不记得今早我问你布莱尔的事
I was trying to provoke you.
我试图激怒你
But you chose something else,
但是你选择了别的回应方式
something better.
更好的方式
You chose to let go.
你选择了放手
Continue down that road,
这样发展下去
and I'll bet you'll find some peace.
你肯定能找到内心的平静
I've always wondered what that felt like.
我一直都在想那会是什么感觉
Good luck.
祝你好运
And I'm sorry.
还有我很抱歉
I really did want to help.
我也很想帮你
Spotted--Chuck Bass standing at the crossroads.
现场报道 恰克·拜斯站在了十字路口
Looks like we're gonna have to watch his every step.
看来我们得关注他的每一步了
Serena...
瑟琳娜
Word on the street is you're back on the job market.
有小道消息说你失业了
You don't waste any time, do you?
你还真是兢兢业业啊
Not when I know what I want.
我知道了我想知道的 就不会这样了
There must be some way I can convince you
一定有什么方法让我能说服你
to write a blog for "The spectator."
为《观察家》写博客
Not if it's about the upper east side
要是不写上东区
or anyone who lives there, including me.
或是上东区的人 不写我 就行
I'm sorry. I know that I owe you a favor.
对不起 我知道我欠你一个人情
But I don't wanna be the next gossip girl.
但是我不想成为另一个八卦天后
I-I don't believe in attacking people online
我不喜欢在网上攻击别人
and spreading rumors.
甚至传播谣言
Neither do I,
我也不喜欢
which is why I wanna take gossip girl down.
所以我才想扳倒八卦天后
How? Everyone reads her,
怎么扳倒 每个人都读她的新闻
and whether they admit it or not,
不论大家承认不承认
everyone posts.
每个人都向她打小报告
This city is addicted to her.
整个城市都依赖她
Only because she writes about people like you.
那只是因为她总报道你这样的大人物
Think about it.
想想看
If you and your friends
如果你和你的朋友
are the main reason people care about gossip girl,
是大家关注八卦天后的主要原因
And starting tomorrow,
但从明天起
everyone can read about you straight from the source.
大家都能直接从你那了解最新动态
That would make "Gossip girl" irrelevant, wouldn't it?
这就将八卦天后孤立起来了吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Yes, you do.
你知道的
Serena, this is a chance to have your own voice,
瑟琳娜 这是个得到自己话语权的机会
to stop the lies and to finally control your own image.
去阻止一切谎言并且掌控自己的形象
Aren't you tired of swimming in gossip girl's fishbowl?
难道你在八卦天后的禁锢里挣扎得不累吗
Well, I'd have to do it my own way.
那好 但是我得以我的方式来做
I'd expect nothing less.
我想要的就是这些
Come by tomorrow, and we'll brainstorm together.
我们明天见一面 一起激发一下灵感
Okay.
好
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
No more games.
别再耍小把戏
No more secrets.
也别再玩神秘了
Either we're in this for the world to see,
或者在这和我公开亮相
or we end this right here.
或者我们现在就分手
Somebody here to apologize.
有人来这向你道歉
Well, I can't say I want to hear it right now,
好吧 虽然我现在不是十分想听
But... tell Louis I'll see him upstairs.
但是 告诉路易我去楼上等他
Not Louis.
不是路易
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I-I don't have the energy to rehash tonight's hysterics.
我没力气再重来一遍今晚的发疯了
I think you should leave.
我想你应该走了
I'm not here to apologize about what happened tonight.
我来这不是为了今晚的事道歉的
Then... what are you here to apologize for?
那你道歉什么
Everything else.
其他的一切
I'm sorry for losing my temper
我很抱歉你告诉我路易
the night you told me Louis proposed to you.
向你求婚那晚 我乱发脾气
I'm sorry for not waiting longer at the empire state building.
我很抱歉没有在帝国大厦等的久一点
I'm sorry for treating you like property.
我很抱歉把你当作我的私人财物
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew I did.
我没及时告诉你我爱你
But most of all, I'm sorry
但是我最抱歉的是
that I gave up on us when you never did.
你还没放弃我们 我就先放弃了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hope never giving up on people
我希望我从没放弃过
isn't gonna be my downfall.
那些想让我垮台的人
That's why you're going to be an amazing mother.
这就是为什么你将会是个很棒的母亲
You're always there for the people you love,
你总是陪在你爱的人的身边
even when they don't deserve it.
即使他们不值得你爱
You know that's never gonna change.
你知道我一向如此
It's okay if it has to.
你不再这样也没关系
Starting tonight, I'm going to take care of myself.
从今晚开始 我会好好照顾自己
Is that all?
你想说的就这些吗
Yeah.
就这些
They say every road comes to an end,
人们总说每条路都有终点
But sometimes the end feels just like the beginning,
但有时候终点又像起点
even when you think you've come a long way...
即使你觉得你已经走了很远很远
Dad? What, uh, what are you still doing here?
老爸 你怎么还在这
Mm. After I talked to you at the party,
我跟你在派对上聊过之后
Jonathan Karp called.
乔纳森·卡尔普打了电♥话♥
He got an advance copy of next week's best seller list.
他拿到了下周最畅销书排行榜的复印件
I'm not number one.
我不是第一
Did I go up at all?
我的排名一点都没上升吗
You dropped off the list.
你跌出排行榜了
But when I told him the news about Aaron Sorkin,
但我跟他说了艾伦·索金的事之后
he said a big movie deal announcement like that
他说重磅电影合作的消息
will have the books flying off the shelves again.
会让书重回排行榜的
The movie's dead, dad. It's over. I'm--I'm done.
电影没戏了 老爸 都结束了 我也受够了
You can suddenly find yourself right back where you started.
你会突然发现你又重新站回了起点
Because every journey
因为每段旅程
is fraught with twists and turns...
都充满了迂回和曲折
You know, Charlie,
你知道吗 查莉
You're becoming more trouble than you're worth.
你给我带来的麻烦越来越超越你的价值
I had no idea you were the one Nate was trying to make jealous.
我真的不知道内特是想让你嫉妒的
I just wanted to get the inside scoop on Blair's wedding.
我只是想得到布莱尔婚礼的独家新闻
Well...
那么
Now you know,
现在你知道了
and so does the rest of the world.
全世界也都知道了
Nate's mine.
内特是我的
Do I make myself clear?
你听清楚了
Good.
很好
Because I'd hate to have to run a story tomorrow
因为我讨厌明天要去发一篇
about a poor girl from Florida
关于一个从佛罗里达来的困顿女孩
who Clark Rockefeller'ed the upper east side.
冒名顶替 愚弄了整个上东区
And one false step could spell disaster.
一失足成千古恨
But no matter what...
但是无论如何
You still have to stay the course
你还是要坚持到底
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表