剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
My heart was always in the same place.
我的心一直没变
I realized it was my head that was being messed with,
我发现是我思想总是被别人牵制
so I've decided to make my own decisions
所以我打算自己做决定
instead of letting everyone else pull my strings.
而不是被别人牵着鼻子走
Starting now, I see.
马上实施 我明白了
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Yeah, I did.
是的
Lock your windows, upper east siders.
锁好你们的窗子吧 上东区的人们
Looks like Serena's cuckoo cousin Charlie
看起来瑟琳娜的疯表妹查莉
is off her meds again
又忘了吃药
and about to jump to her own conclusion.
现在她准备给自己制♥造♥个结局了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
What happened to your date?
你的约会对象怎么了
My date stood me up.
他爽约了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I saw "Gossip girl."
我看了《八卦天后》
I know I shouldn't let her get to me like this,
我知道我不应该让她逼成这样
But...
但
I feel like she's after me
我觉得她在找我麻烦
or... on to something.
或是想从我这儿得到什么
Maybe I took on too much too fast when I came back.
也许我一回来 就对一切操之过急了
I told Diana I quit.
我跟戴安娜辞职了
I think maybe
我想也许
I... should just go home.
我应该回家去
No, no, don't let "gossip girl" bully you.
不不 别让《八卦天后》得逞
Come on. You have to rise above it.
拜托 你一定要克服这个难关
Everything is so fragile right now.
现在所有的事情都岌岌可危
If I make one false move, my whole world collapses.
我只要走错一步 我的人生就全毁了
Don't leave. Come on.
别离开 拜托了
Whatever you're feeling, let me help you.
不管你现在什么感觉 让我帮你
We're family.
我们是一家人
I'm so sorry for what I said today.
我为我今天说的话道歉
You don't need to be seen with some guy
你不需要通过跟什么人约会
to define who you are.
来证明你自己
Don't worry. I know that.
别担心 我知道的
I don't think I'll ever see that guy again anyway.
我想我以后再也不会见那人了
But I'm not alone. I have you, right?
但我不孤单 我有你的 对吧
Come here.
过来
I have to go make a quick call,
我得先去打个电♥话♥
then we'll hang out and chat more, okay?
然后我们一起聊聊天 好吗
Sure.
好的
We all wear different masks for different reasons.
我们都会为不同的原因带上不同的面具
Nate, you matter to me... a lot.
内特 你对我很重要
I was just trying to be cool.
我只是想试着保持冷静
You know, that's my thing,
这是我的风格
although I'm beginning to see I may need a new... thing.
不过我开始觉得自己需要做些改变
From now on, equals.
从现在起 我们是平等的
Just us, together, seeing what happens.
就咱们俩在一起 试试会怎样
You can take it.
接电♥话♥吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because right now you're my priority, not business.
现在我的重心是你 不是工作
It's fine.
没关系的
I'll get the champagne.
我去拿香槟来
Hello, Serena. Everything okay?
你好 瑟琳娜 都还好吗
Not exactly. You know, it's one thing
不太好 知道吗
when gossip girl tries to humiliate me,
《八卦天后》想羞辱我是一♥码♥事
but when she goes after someone like Charlie...
但如果她找别人的麻烦 比如查莉...
Ohh. I hadn't seen "Gossip girl."
我还没看《八卦天后》
What's she done?
她做什么了
Just what she's done a thousand times before,
跟她之前做的事没什么两样
and I'm sick of it. I'm ready to help you bring her down.
我受够她了 我准备好帮你搞垮她了
Well, I'm sorry for the circumstances
很抱歉 你迫于这种无奈
that brought you to this decision.
而做出这个决定
I'm looking forward to working with you on this.
但我很期待与你的合作
See you at 9:00.
明早九点见
I'll be there.
不见不散
Some masks we put on
我们带上某些面具
because it's truly who we want to be.
因为那其实是我们想要的样子
Some we wear because we can't bear to face
有一些是因为我们无法
what's really underneath...
面对面具背后的事实
Or because it's what someone else needs us to be.
或是因为别人需要我们戴上面具的模样
Everything's set.
所有事情都搞定了
Good. Very good.
好的 很好
You should never have doubted me.
你从来就不应该怀疑我
You've done a fine job rehabilitating my grandson's image.
你很成功地重建了我孙子的形象
He's right where I need him to be.
他现在的状态 正是我需要的
And Serena's right where we need her, too.
而瑟琳娜也到了我们需要的状态
Always a pleasure working with you, William.
和你合作总是很愉快 威廉
And some masks we wear because we hope to stay hidden.
还有些面具 我们戴着来隐藏自己
But that's the problem with wearing masks.
但戴面具有个很大的问题
They can be ripped off at any moment.
它们时刻可能被剥下
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表