剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm hurt. You don't remember me?
真伤心 你都不认得我了
I met you last year at the Constance party
我去年在康士坦茨聚会上见过你
when you were pretending to be mentally ill.
你当时正假装犯了精神病
Although you're still hanging around here,
虽然你现在还在这里
so maybe you really are.
但没准你真的有病呢
Right.
想起来了
Georgina, is it?
乔治娜 对吗
I gave you my number, but you never called,
我给了你电♥话♥号♥码 但你从来没打过
which is why when I heard you were back in town,
所以我一听说 你回到了城里
I thought I'd come by and catch you in person,
我想我还是亲自过来 会会你比较好
especially since you have a habit
特别是你还有
of bolting so quickly from places.
不辞而别杳无音讯的习惯
So...
那么
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Just in town for a brief visit, that's all.
只是来城里短暂的拜访一下 就这样
Anybody know you're back?
有谁知道你回来了吗
Only Rufus and I'd appreciate it
只有鲁弗斯知道 如果你能
if it stayed that way.
保守秘密 我很感激
No problem.
没问题
Just... give me some gossip.
只要你给我爆点料
Or are you gossip enough?
还是你本身就是个大八卦呢
Look, Georgina, I just got here. I don't know anything.
乔治娜 我刚到这里 我什么都不知道
Aw. Come on now. You're part of the family.
少来了 你是这个家的一份子
You must know something.
你一定知道些内情
All I know is that Blair and Louis
我所知道的就是布莱尔和路易
signed sort of a prenup, but in this town,
签了一项婚前协议 但在城里
that's hardly news.
这也不是什么新闻了
You know, you really should have called me.
你真应该早点给我打电♥话♥
We could've had a lot of fun.
我们本可以有很多乐子的
Well, at least now I can.
至少现在 我有乐子了
Philip, find out who represents the Grimaldi family in New York
菲利普 查查格里马尔迪家族在纽约的联络人
and meet me there.
去那和我碰面
Oh, and we're probably gonna have to file for divorce.
我们可能要筹备婚前协议了
Looks like "Gossip Girl" just got her first valentine's day gift.
看起来八卦天后刚收到了首份情人节礼物哦
Hey! How was your lunch with the vestal virgin?
你和贞操至上女士的午餐吃得怎么样
Helpful and informative or ghost of v-day future?
是受益良多还是萦绕于心无法释怀
You can stop. I know that you canceled my interview
别编了 我知道你取消了我的约会
and set me up with Dan.
你为我和丹安排了会面
It was an act of goodwill.
这是一个出于好意的行为
Just because I can't have love in my own life
不能因为我自己的生活中没有爱
doesn't mean I shouldn't bring it to the people
就不把爱带给
who I care about most.
我最关心的人
But Dan doesn't have feelings for me,
但是丹对我没有感情
and--and there's nothing that will change that,
什么也改变不了这一点
not some champagne or dazzling dessert.
不管是香槟还是令人眼花缭乱的甜点
Not even two fake old people in love?
那对浓情蜜意的假夫妇也没用吗
They weren't real?
他们是假的吗
Actor's equity. But you're wrong.
演技而已 但是你错了
Do you know what Dan said to me this morning?
你知道今天早上丹和我说什么吗
Same thing you did.
和你说的一样
His last good valentine's day was in high school--with you.
他最后一个美妙的情人节是在高中时代 是和你
I'm telling you, there's still a glimmer of hope there.
我告诉你 还有一线希望
That's never gonna happen, but thank you for trying.
没用的 但谢谢你尽全力
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Why don't you come with me and my new royal minder
要不今晚你和我 还有我的新皇室看守
to the cardiac ball tonight?
一起参加香酒舞会怎么样
We can bond over our mutual broken hearts
我们可以缝合我们彼此破碎的心
while looking at people with actual broken hearts.
并远观在现实中伤心绝望的人们
Thank you. I think I'll just stay home,
谢谢 我想我还是待在家里
eats lots of gelato, and write about how true love
吃很多的冰淇淋 写写♥真♥爱
is nothing but a myth.
其实只是个神话
Hey, I was in the neighborhood,
我正好在附近
so I just wanted to stop by and tell you in person
就顺便过来 亲自告诉你一声
I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
我今晚去不了了
Come on, man. You, too?
拜托 兄弟 你也放我飞机吗
Chuck's gonna be working. Blair and Serena are no-shows.
恰克要工作 布莱尔和瑟琳娜都不来
I mean, wh-what's up? You have a hot date or something?
怎么回事 你跟辣妹有约还是什么
Oh, hardly. Blair's trying to set me up with Serena,
没有 布莱尔试图为我和瑟琳娜安排约会
which reminded me,
这提醒了我
I didn't exactly have a great time in high school,
我在高中时代其实过得并不快乐
so I'm not eager to relive it.
所以我并不渴望再体验一次
Before you say "No," think about this.
在你拒绝以前 这么想想
There's gonna be grown women here dressed like schoolgirls.
有成年女性扮成学♥生♥妹♥
I know. I'm sorry. I-I can't make it.
我懂 抱歉 我不去了
If it makes you feel any better...
我会在你的年鉴上签名
I will totally sign your yearbook.
如果这么说能让你感觉好些
No, it doesn't.
不 没必要
What is it?
是谁
It's, um, something strange.
陌生人
Of course I love you, Chuck. I've always loved you.
我当然爱你 恰克 我一直都爱着你
I love you more and more every--
我越来越爱你
Um... you know what? On second thought,
你猜怎么着 我又考虑了一下
I think I will come tonight. I mean, who doesn't like schoolgirls?
我今晚还是去 我的意思是 谁不喜欢学♥生♥妹♥呢
Yes!
太好了
Hello?
你好
Have you heard from Lily?
有莉莉的消息吗
It's getting late, and I really need to catch my flight.
很晚了 我还得去赶飞机
Charlie, I feel terrible.
查莉 很抱歉
Her train was delayed, so she's headed straight
她的车晚点了 她直接去了帝国大厦
to, uh, the empire. I'm meeting her there now.
我正在过去和她会合
Can I swing by there on my way to the airport?
我能在去机场的路上短暂拜访一下吗
Do you wanna just call her?
要不打个电♥话♥怎么样
No! It's really important.
不 这事真的很重要
Yeah. O-okay, okay, I'll tell her you're on your way.
好吧 我会告诉她你在路上
I know. You're mad at me
我知道 你很生我的气
for trying to set you up with Serena.
因为我安排了你和瑟琳娜的约会
Actually, not really. We kinda had a nice time today,
事实上 我没生气 我们今天聊得很愉快
which got me to thinking that there may be hope for us yet.
这让我觉得 我们之间也许还有希望
I knew it. I knew there was still something between you.
我就知道 我就知道你们俩之间还有火花
Now go ask her to Nate's party.
邀请她参加内特的派对
"Guitar hero" in one suite,
"吉他英雄"乐队在一个套间里
a sushi bar in the other.
另外一间里还有寿司吧
Ah, a girl gets beaned with a Nairtini
一个女孩的头上被人倒了马天尼酒
or someone uses a secret key to sneak into the pool.
或是有人用一把秘密钥匙偷偷溜进游泳池
It's just like old times.
就像是旧时光
That sounds romantic, but I was thinking
听起来很浪漫 但是我在想
it might be better to explore whatever future we might have
没有压力的真正约会
without the--the pressure of a real date, you know?
也许对探寻未来结果更有好处
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, you did such a good job playing Cupid at lunch
你的丘比特午餐安排得不错
that I thought you could do it again,
我想你可以再做一次
So why don't you come with us?
为何不跟我们一起去呢
I would love to help, but I've suddenly got
我很乐意帮忙 但是我身边突然
this royal... pain in the ass from Monaco
有个摩纳哥的皇室 贱谍
who's watching my every move,
监督我的一举一动
So I don't think it's such a good idea
我不认为 把她带到恰克那里
for me to bring her to Chuck's.
是个好主意
No, what better place to bring her?
不 那儿不是完美之地吗
You could finally prove that Chuck is no longer a threat,
你也能证明恰克不再是你婚姻的威胁
and Nate said he's probably not even gonna be there tonight.
更何况内特说他今晚根本就没打算去
Chuck won't be there?
恰克不去吗
No.
对
Fine. I'll make a swing by quickly
好吧 那我就在去香酒舞会时
on the way to the Cardiac Ball,
顺道过去一下
but just to drop her and go, okay?
把她带到我就走了 可以吧
Thanks. I'll see you there.
谢啦 派对上见
I can't believe everything in Blair's prenup--
布莱尔婚前协议的内容真是难以置信
Money, chateaus, portraits.
钱 城♥堡♥ 雕像
Real estate, yachts, jewels.
不动产 游艇 珠宝
She owns half a museum?
她甚至还有半间博物馆的所有权
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表