剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Speaking of which,
说到爱
maybe it's time to tell Dan how you feel about him?
你也该让丹明白 你对他的感情了吧
He told you about that?
他跟你说啦
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
I really want the next person I say it to, to be the last.
我真的希望能让我再次说爱的人 是最后一个
You're packing to come home, right?
你准备打包回家 对吗
Right.
对
Now that we have Tyler's confession, we can get Nevins.
现在有了泰勒的口供 就能抓到内文斯
And I can show my face again.
我也能露面了
I wanna thank you, son.
谢谢你 儿子
I didn't think this was gonna be possible,
我还以为不可能躲过他们
but the way you took control, got me out of this mess,
但这次你掌控大局 把我解救出来
makes me think I did something right in raising you.
我觉得 我对你教育方式是对的
I think we both know you didn't raise me.
我们应该都明白 你根本没怎么教过我
You were too busy with
你只是在形形色♥色♥的
all those inappropriate transient women
女人中流连忘返
to teach me any viable life lessons...
哪顾得上教我怎么生活
except those about inappropriate transient women.
除了示范怎么泡妞
I will have to lay low,
我得保持低调
hire security.
雇些保安
We'll take care of it together, like a family.
我们一起应对 像一家人那样团结
Speaking of which, what about Lily?
说到这儿 莉莉怎么办
Have you thought about
你想过怎样
how you wanna break the news to her?
让她知道事实真♥相♥吗
I'm not sure.
没想过
My relationship with Lily was on the rocks.
当时我和莉莉的关系岌岌可危
You and I were going through a difficult time.
我们都经历了这么多挫折
Maybe hiding all these years
也许把这些年的事儿都埋在心底
was easier than facing things head-on.
比直接面对要好得多
Well...
好吧
How about we try group therapy next time instead?
要不下次我们试试团体疗法
So how did Diana get away?
戴安娜怎么逃走的
What did she do, go out the window?
不会跳窗户出去的吧
Wouldn't put it past her.
对她而言 也不无这个可能
But whatever happened, I don't think we'll see her again.
不过不管怎么样 我们应该不会再见面了
Oh, good. Then I get your full attention. Yeah.
那就好 你就能对我一心一意啦
Blair, it's three months.
布莱尔 要整整三个月呢
We can't--we can't spend the entire summer
我们不能整个夏天
living at the Hotel De Russie.
都住在露兹酒店吧
Well, of course not.
当然不会
We also have to stay at the Portrait Suites,
我们还要住肖像精品旅店
which is right above Ferragamo.
就在菲拉格慕旗舰店上面
Of course. That may be more for me.
好吧 我承认是为了自己方便
Do you really wanna spend
你真的想跟我一起
the entire summer with me in Rome?
在罗马过夏天吗
Chuck's dad is alive.
恰克的父亲竟然还活着
That is gonna change his world deeply.
他的生活一定会天翻地覆
His, yes, but not mine.
对 但是他的生活 不是我的
I understand why you did what you did today,
你今天的做法 我都理解
but I need to know, for me, for us...
但我得弄清楚 对于你 对于我们
what is really happening here?
你到底是怎么想的
There is nothing I want more
我最想做的事
than to spend the summer right by your side.
就是和你一起 度过夏日
Where are you going?
你上哪儿去
I just realized that somebody should probably break the news
我刚想到 可能会有人把巴特的事
about Bart to my dad.
告诉我爸
Well, then I will start researching restaurants.
那我要找餐厅啦
We have 3 months. That's 90 days,
我们要在那儿三个月 也就是九十天
Which is 270 meals.
要吃270顿饭
I may need to create a spreadsheet.
我要做个表格
You want camomile tea before bed, Miss Serena?
睡前要喝甘菊茶吗 瑟琳娜小姐
I just make for Miss Eleanor, catch up on all the gossip,
我刚给埃莉诺夫人泡好 还来得及去看娱乐消息
watch "Toddlers & Tiaras."
然后看《小公主皇冠选美秀》
Please, no more tiaras of any kind.
求你 别再提皇冠了
You have smile in eyes.
你的眼神里都是笑意
It's so nice to see you away from that computer.
看到你终于离开了那台电脑 真开心
Yeah, the computer's gone,
再也不会守着电脑了
and I finally feel like I'm getting my life back,
我觉得自己的生活又回来了
and my friends back, too. Feels good.
我的朋友也回来啦 感觉真好
Oh. It's probably Blair now.
可能是布莱尔
Evening, upper east siders.
晚上好 上东区的人们
Many of you have complained I've been too kind
很多人都抱怨 这几个月
to S and B these last few months.
我对S和B太仁慈了
But all of that's about to change...
但一切都将改变...
Because I've got a page from Blair Waldorf's diary,
因为我拿到了布莱尔·霍道夫日记的其中一页
where she tells all about who's really in her heart.
她在上面倾诉了自己的心声
And there's lots more where that came from,
我得到的消息远远不止这些
courtesy of her B.F.F., S.V.D.W.
还要归功于她最好的朋友 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表