剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
This is my granddaughter, Charlie Rhodes.
这是我外孙女 查莉·罗兹
No one can touch me anymore.
现在已经没人能伤到我了
I'm a Rhodes now.
我现在是罗兹家的人
Charlotte Rhodes?
夏洛特·罗兹
My husband and I were looking for my niece
我和我丈夫以前去找我们外甥女的时候
with the same name, remember?
发现你和她同名 记得吗
Did you ever find her?
找到她了吗
She was with her mother.
她和妈妈在一起
If they ever found out the truth
如果他们有天发现了关于
about the real Charlotte Rhodes,
真正夏洛特·罗兹的真♥相♥
they would never forgive me.
他们永远不会原谅我
I'm leaving tonight.
我今晚就走
This time, I'm not coming back.
这一次 我不会再回来了
You must be pretty desperate to flirt with me
跟我调情还得当搬运工
by doing manual labor.
是不是挺让人抓狂的
This isn't flirting.
这可不是什么调情
I've always wanted to load a catering van.
我一直都想体验给餐车装载货物
I love you, Dan Humphrey.
我爱你 丹·汉弗瑞
Always have. Always will.
从前是 将来也是
You saw the chance to be her only savior,
你抓住机会成为她唯一的救世主
her knight in shining armor.
成为她穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士
Are you really mad about Blair,
你到底是因为布莱尔的事生气
or is this about us.
还是因为我们的事
Because I haven't given you an answer yet?
因为我还没有给你回复
You just did.
你已经给了
Of course I love you, Chuck.
我当然爱你 恰克
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱你
I know who sent the video
我知道是谁发给"八卦天后"
of Blair and Chuck to "Gossip girl" in the first place.
那段布莱尔和恰克的录像
It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.
我不入地狱谁入地狱
There is nothing between us but a contract.
我们之间除了一张婚约再无其他
Our marriage is all for show.
我们的婚姻只是逢场作戏而已
You and your family will quite literally pay the consequence,
你和你的家人就得为后果买♥♥单
Or did you forget about the dowry?
难道你忘了嫁妆吗
Your family cannot control mine.
你的家庭控制不了我家
Yes, they can.
不 他们可以
I don't believe in saving myself
我不要为了救我
and ruining our family at the same time.
而破坏我们的家庭
Another picture-perfect Valentine's Day on the upper east side,
上东区又一个完美的情人节到了
and how am I going to celebrate?
我将会如何庆祝呢
By exposing a giant secret today
揭开一个多少会让几颗心受到伤害的
that's sure to break more than a few hearts.
惊天大秘密
You can just drop those right there. Thank you.
都放在那里就行了 谢谢
Miss Blair! You're back!
布莱尔小姐 你回来啦
Oh! I-I was worried you'd be locked away in big, stone tower somewhere
我还担心你会被关在巨型石塔里
and only way to speak
与外界联♥系♥的唯一方式
is through smoke signals or coded messages on Twitter.
是烟雾信♥号♥♥和推特上的加密信息
Thankfully, Dorota, we don't need to learn Navajo just yet.
谢天谢地多洛塔 我们还不用学纳瓦霍语
The truth is, after our horrid faux honeymoon,
事实上 在我们糟透的假蜜月之后
I think Louis was glad to get back to Monaco
我想路易很高兴能独自回摩洛哥
and be rid of me for a little while.
过一阵没我打扰的日子
So this mean you no longer trapped in his evil grasp.
这是不是意味着你脱离他的魔爪了
Not exactly.
也不尽然
Dorota, this is Estee,
多洛塔 这是艾斯
A.K.A. my new social secretary.
我的新社交秘书
A.K.A. my royal minder.
兼我的皇家看护
But I've just been calling her "creeper" for short.
不过为了省事 我一直叫她"跟屁虫"
Estee will be accompanying me now
艾斯将会陪同我
on all official public outings.
出席所有官方的公开活动
Did I mention she also reads my mail
她还能查看我的邮件
and performs nightly bed checks?
并且每晚准时查房♥
Blair's first public appearance will be this evening,
布莱尔的首次公开露面就在今晚
just as soon as she picks one of these charity galas
一旦她选定了要参加的慈善晚会
to make her official debut as princess.
她将以王妃的身份首次登台
How great is that?
多么令人振奋啊
Oh, wow, that's beautiful.
这件真美
Good morning. Wh-what's all this?
早上好 这些是搞什么
It's called Valentine's day, Dan.
这就叫做情人节 丹
I'm picking out some Cartier jewelry
我正在挑选卡地亚的珠宝
to give to Lily tonight.
打算今晚送给莉莉
So where is she? Aren't you afraid she's gonna see it?
她在哪里 你不怕她发现吗
Mm, she's in D.C. at a fund-raiser luncheon.
她在华盛顿特区 出席一个筹款午宴
Won't be back till this afternoon.
今天下午才会回来
And tonight, Chuck has hooked us up
今晚 恰克在帝国大厦
with a huge suite at the empire.
给我们准备了一间巨大的套房♥
Pretty romantic, right?
相当浪漫 是不
Yeah, that sounds nice.
听上去很不错
Can I interest you in anything?
您需要挑选一件吗
Something for your, uh, special lady?
送给你的心上人
Me? No, no, no. I have no special lady this year.
我吗 不不 我今年单身
Honestly, I was just coming by to pick up
说真的 我只是过来取
those blu-rays I let Lily borrow. Uh...
莉莉向我借的蓝♥光♥光碟
Thought maybe I could give them to Blair.
我想把它们拿给布莱尔
You know, she's back from her honeymoon alone, so...
她刚从蜜月独身回来 所以
So you figure that if you, uh, drop them off,
所以你想如果你给她带去这些
maybe she'll ask you to watch one with her.
也许她会邀请你和她一起观看
Well, cinema's always been intended as a communal art.
电影原本就是公众活动的
It's better to watch with another person.
有人陪同观看总是好的
She's a married woman now, Dan. It might be time to move on.
她已为人妇 丹 是时候放下了
I appreciate the advice, dad,
谢谢你的建议 爸爸
but I'm just trying to be a good friend.
但我只是想做个好朋友
Really, it doesn't mean anything.
真的 没有别的想法
Okay.
好吧
I can't stand seeing all these happy people,
我无法忍♥受看着这些幸福的人们
smiling, holding hands, kissing.
微笑 牵手 亲吻
Don't remind me.
别勾起我的伤心事
Guess it's only natural when you and I feel
估计也就我和你会有这种
this anti-Valentine's Day.
反情人节的情绪
It hasn't exactly been a banner year
这一年我们的情路
for either of us in the romance department.
都不太顺利
At least the person you love told you they felt the same.
至少你爱的那个人告诉你她爱你
Mine didn't even respond.
而我的连点儿反应都没给
Well, the good news is, this outsized outpouring
好消息是 这场大规模的秀恩爱活动
display of public affection will be over tomorrow.
明天就结束了
Then New Yorkers can go back
纽约人将会恢复他们往常
to being their usual cold, callous selves.
冷酷无情的样子
Hang in there.
挺住
Yeah, you, too.
你也是
Oh, I love them!
我太喜欢了
Sorry. Have a good day.
对不起 祝你今天开心
I doubt that.
恐怕不能
Oh, hey, I guess the honeymoon's over.
看来你的蜜月旅行结束了
Just the person I wanted to see.
我最想见的人来了
I can't talk now. I'm busy.
我现在没空聊天 我很忙
Wait, wait, wait, stop.
等等 等等 停
I will not allow us to go on living like this together.
我不能允许我们一直这样下去
The way I see it, I am mad at you for sending out that video
照我看来 我很生气你把我和恰克的视频
of me and Chuck to "Gossip girl,"
发给了《八卦天后》
and you are mad at me for running off with Dan.
而你很生气我和丹一起逃跑了
So... they cancel each other out.
所以 它们互相抵消了
Actually, yours was way worse.
而且实际上你的行为更糟糕
I-I only needed a ride,
我 我只是需要他搭我一程
but the point is--
但重点是
Blair, I didn't release the video to "Gossip girl."
布莱尔 我没有把视频发给《八卦天后》
You took the fall for us?
你是替我们顶罪吗
It seemed like the right thing to do at the time.
这是我那时候应该做的
Well, since you're clearly looking out
既然你把我的利益
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表