剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'd love to see her, too.
我也很想见到她
I'm only in town for a few hours
但我只能呆一会
on my way to Europe.
因为我马上要去欧洲了
I just wanted to explain
我来只是想亲口给她道歉
to her in person why I left so abruptly.
我不该那么突然地离开
Yeah. So... why did you leave so--
那么是什么原因呢
Oh, no, it's personal. No offense.
这是我的私事 无意冒犯
It's just, I'd rather tell her on my own.
我只是希望能亲口告诉她
Well, you're welcome to stay and wait till she gets back.
那你就随便坐坐 等她回来吧
Thanks. And you know, I've been keeping up
多谢 在我离开的这段时间里
on what's been happening here since I left
我一直通过《八卦天后》和瑟琳娜的博客
through Serena's blog and "Gossip Girl."
来了解你们的近况
I can't believe Blair went through
布莱尔居然接受了
with her marriage to Louis.
和路易的婚姻
I really thought she was gonna end up with Chuck.
我满心以为她会和恰克共度余生
Yeah, between us,
是啊 跟你说
I think she may have wanted to.
我也觉得她原本是这么想的
Let's just say while love is a very complicated thing,
只能说爱很复杂
so are prenups.
婚前协议更让人纠结
Speaking of love and prenups, uh, I have to go out
说到这 我倒想起得出去一趟
and pick up a few more things for Lily for tonight.
给莉莉买♥♥点东西 为今晚做准备
Uh, so stick around. She should be back soon.
在这等等 她马上就回来了
See ya.
回见
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I'm supposed to meet a lovely elderly woman
我是要和一位和蔼的夫人见面的
who is going to tell me the joys of lifelong chastity,
她要跟我讲讲终身守贞的美好
But apparently she's late. What about you?
显然她迟到了 你呢
I'm meeting my book agent, who's also late.
我在等我的经纪人 也还没到呢
Serena, I'm sorry. I should've--
瑟琳娜 抱歉 我应该
Dan, please, we--we don't have to discuss this.
丹 求你了 不要提这个好吗
Let's just try to move past it, okay? Okay.
我们就把它忘了吧 好吗 好
Can I interest you both in a glass of dom, on the house?
两位来一杯廊酒如何 免费赠送
It's a special Valentine's gift
这是我们店送给所有顾客的
to all of our guests.
情人节特别礼物
Sure. I guess one glass wouldn't hurt.
好啊 来一杯无妨
It's not our fault our dates are late.
被放鸽子不是我们的错
Step one is accomplished. The thaw has begun.
和解第一步达成 坚冰开始溶解
Like beautiful polish spring.
就好像生机盎然的美丽春天
Now on to step two.
现在开始第二步
Really? She did?
真的假的 她做的
No, I totally understand.
不 我理解
No, all right. Yeah.
不 好吧 行
Have a nice day, too.
也祝你愉快
What was that?
是谁
That was the catering company.
餐饮公♥司♥
I specifically asked for Lola, that girl from the wedding,
我特别打听了一下那个婚礼的女招待洛拉
but it turns out she has a note in her file
但是她的资料上却有附注
that says she can't work any events at "The spectator".
声明她不受《观察家》雇用
What did you do to her, Nathaniel?
你对她做了什么 内特尼尔
Nothing. I didn't do anything.
哪有 我碰都没碰她一下
She was the reason
我同意举办这个派对
I agreed to do the party in the first place.
也是因为她
Maybe I should just cancel the whole thing.
或许我应该取消了算了
You're doing all this for a girl?
你做这么多 只为博佳人欢心
If she won't work a party at "The spectator,"
如果她不肯为《观察家》服务
would she work one at the Empire?
那帝国大厦的派对她肯来吗
Not if she knew I was throwing it, apparently.
显然 如果她不知道是我举办的就行
As much as I absolutely loathe this day,
尽管我对今天厌恶到极点
I can't deny my best friend a chance at true love.
我不能抹杀挚友追寻真爱的机会
I'll be overseeing
我会把其他普通派对
the usual festivities downstairs in the bar,
移到楼下吧台举办
But I'll host your party up here,
但你的派对将会在这里举办
and I'll even call the catering company myself.
我亲自给餐饮公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Really? You don't mind?
真的吗 没关系吗
That's great, man. Thank you.
真是太好了 谢谢你
Excuse me.
打扰一下
We just wanted to tell you
我们俩只是想跟你们说
that we think you make a lovely couple.
你们俩般配极了
Who? Who, us?
谁 是说我俩吗
Oh, no, no, no. We're not.
不 不 我们不是情侣
Guess how many years we've been together.
猜猜我俩在一起有多久
54.
54年啦
Come on. You're supposed to let them guess.
拜托 你也得让人家先猜猜
We were high school sweethearts.
我们高中就在一起了
Been together ever since.
相恋至今
Best 54 years of my life.
我生命中最美好的54年
Sorry. I-I don't think we ordered this.
抱歉 我们应该没点这个吧
This is also on the house, for all our guests.
这也是免费赠送 请大家的
I don't see any other tables here with this dessert.
我看别的桌上也没有这份甜点啊
And it's strange that neither one of our meetings showed up.
我俩要约的人迟迟不来 也很奇怪
Okay, Alexandra said someone left her a voice mail,
亚历山德拉说有人给她留言
saying I was canceling.
说我取消了这次会面
Same with the virgin.
那位贞操至上女士也是
She called the office to reschedule.
她打电♥话♥修改了日程
Gee, I wonder who could be manipulative enough
天呐 谁如此有女王风范
to call all these people and get away with it.
能叫这些人都乖乖听话而毫无怨言
It's too bad it's not Valentine's Day
情人节一年只有一次
more than once a year.
真是太糟糕了
I could really make a serious go at this whole cupid thing.
我这个红娘做得相当不错呢
Yes, "Operation: Darena" Going very smooth.
是的 "S&D复合计划"进展相当顺利
Now that they're actually talking again,
现在他们可以重新谈上话了
we just need to figure out a way to get them both
我们现在只要想个法子把他们
to Nate's party tonight.
一起骗到内特今晚的派对上去
Once they see each other in their old uniforms,
当他们一看到那熟悉的制♥服♥装
how could all those old feelings not come flooding back?
昔日的爱意怎能不汹涌澎湃
It's true. You never forget first love.
对 初恋难以忘怀
I remember Mine. Kazimierz.
我还记得我的初恋 卡什米尔兹
Once, he took me out into sugar beet field...
有一次 他带我到甜菜地里去...
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Nate's party has been moved to the Empire.
内特的派对改到帝国大厦上办了
I told Estee we'd stop by, but there's no way
我跟艾斯蒂说会去接她 但我怎么可能
I can bring a royal minder to my ex's apartment.
把我的皇家保姆带到我前男友的地盘上去
Looks like you'll just have to wear a school uniform
那么你就穿上我的制♥服♥
and play cupid in my place.
帮我当好红娘吧
Oh, no.
不要啊
This is very bad plan.
这个点子烂到极点
Damn! Nate's party has been moved to
该死 内特的派对改到
a suite at the Empire.
帝国大厦的某套间举办了
So?
那又怎样
So he lives with Chuck.
所以他跟恰克在一起
I highly doubt Blair's gonna risk running into her ex
布莱尔会带着皇家保姆这个拖油瓶
with a royal minder in tow,
去她前男友那里 我很怀疑
which means when I drop my bum
那当我下手后
the person it would hurt the most won't even be there.
本应受重创的人根本都不在
Damn!
该死
Oh, no.
不要啊
This better not be someone telling me
千万不要是瑟琳娜
that Serena's bailing, too.
也跳票了啊
I hooked up a doorman at the Van Der Woodsens'
我前几年拿几张尼克队的票买♥♥通了
with some free Knicks tickets a couple years ago.
范德·伍德森的门童
Best decision I ever made.
明智之举
I think he saw something that might be of interest to you.
他看到了一些东西 你会感兴趣的
Does she know that I'm gone?
她知道我离开了吗
Okay. Well, uh, tell her I'm running an errand,
好吧 那就告诉她我在出差
and I'll be back in a few hours.
我几个小时后就回来
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
I'm sorry, but, um, no one's home right now.
抱歉 但是 现在家里没人
Charlotte Rhodes.
夏洛特·罗兹
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表