剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I know why you did everything.
我也知道你为什么会这么做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I always will.
永远爱你
But that doesn't mean I'm in love with you.
但并不代表我会跟你在一起
At least not right now,
最起码现在不会
not the way you need me to be,
我不会变成你想要的样子
not the way you deserve.
也不值得你为我等候
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have to go.
我要走了
Look, I know how that must have seemed up there,
我知道现在的局面很不妙
but Ivy dickens is a thief.
但艾薇·狄更斯是个贼
She already stole your identity
她已经盗用了你的身份
and your money, and now she's about to rob the rest of us.
拿走了你的钱 现在又要抢走剩下的财产
Your family needs you right now.
你的家人需要你
You're not my family,
你不是我的家人
and honestly, after listening to everybody upstairs,
说实话 听了你们的对话
the only person I feel sorry for is Ivy.
我觉得最可怜的是艾薇
She's a criminal.
她是个罪犯
Because your family made her into one.
那也是你们诬赖她
Serena, all you people do is lie to each other
瑟琳娜 你们只会对彼此撒谎
and fight about money, so what's the difference, really?
争夺财产 那你们跟她又有什么区别
You know, it was my own fault for sticking around today.
今天来这儿是我的错
I was dumb enough to think
我竟然天真地以为
that there might be some answers here for me.
来这儿能明白个所以然
At least now I know I was wrong.
至少现在我知道我错了
Care to join me, for old times' sake?
看在昔日情分上 和我喝一杯吧
Oh, cut the crap, William.
得了吧 威廉
You need to fix this.
你得弥补这一切
CeCe's wish are CeCe's wishes.
茜茜的遗愿就是她想要的
I don't care what she wanted.
我不在乎她想要什么
Today was supposed to be my payday, and you know that.
今天我本来应该拿到钱的 你知道的
I understand you're upset.
我知道你很沮丧
No, you don't understand a thing.
不 你什么都不懂
If you can't find a way to make this right,
如果你没法把这件事搞定的话
I'm gonna be forced to resort to other ways to get my money.
我就必须想别的办法去拿到我的钱
Like getting a real job?
比如说找一份真正的工作吗
I've always hesitated going after Lola's father
我一直在犹豫着要不要去找洛拉的生父
for child support he owes me, oh, almost 20 years.
要求他支付这20年来孩子的赡养费
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Do you even know who he is?
那你知道他是谁吗
I'm looking right at him.
远在天边近在眼前
Sorry I never told you,
很抱歉一直没告诉你
but not as sorry as you're gonna be
但是如果莉莉发现你们结婚之后
when Lily finds out what we were doing while you were married,
你和我做了什么 你会觉得更加抱歉
unless, of course, you have another idea?
除非 当然了 你还有别的办法吗
This just is my lucky day.
今天真是我的幸运日啊
Spotted--Dr. Van Der Woodsen white as a sheet.
有发现—范德·伍德森医生面无人色
Looks like the rules of this Rhodes
似乎这位罗兹女士的游戏规则
just changed before his very eyes.
就在他眼皮底下发生了改变
How'd you get past the doorman?
你怎么通过门卫那关的
Wait. I don't even wanna know.
等等 我实际上根本就不想知道
Look, I know no one believes a word I say,
我知道没人相信我说的话
but I really didn't mean to hurt you.
但是我真的没想要伤害你
You were just collateral damage.
你只是间接受害者
Well, if it had been anyone else but me,
除了我之外任何一个人
I might believe you, but we both know
说不定都会相信你 但是我们都知道
you've always wanted to settle the score between us.
你一直都想算我们之间的帐
You have to understand.
你必须明白
When I decided to stop being Gossip Girl,
当我决定停止做八卦天后的时候
I knew that anyone who knew or found out
我很清楚知道这件事的人
would have it out for me.
都会揭发我
So I realized I'd better start collecting favors
所以我意识到我必须争取一些支持
to use as protection down the line.
来保护自己
Running that picture of you kissing Dan
发出你和丹亲吻的照片
was my golden ticket to use with Chuck down the road.
是我拉拢恰克的最佳筹码
I'd love one from you, too.
我也希望得到你的支持
Are you using again?
你又开始了吗
Why would I ever make myself indebted to you?
我为什么要让自己欠你的呢
Because I have a way that your family
因为我有办法
doesn't have to pay the Grimaldis a thing,
不让你们家付给马尔迪家半毛钱
and you get your divorce in the process.
同时又能让你离婚
Even you can't pull that rabbit out of your hat.
你又不会变魔术
I was Gossip Girl for two months.
我做了两个月的八卦天后
You have no idea the dirt I have on people.
你完全不知道我有多少人的丑闻
I've been so good for so long,
我已经安分守己太久
It's time for me to be bad.
现在是时候做恶魔了
I can help you.
我可以帮你
Let me solve all your problems.
让我来帮你解决所有的问题
Fine.
好吧
Anything to be done with this.
只要能把这件事了结了
Do what you can, and if you succeed,
尽你所能 如果你成功了
then I'll enjoy whatever horror you concoct.
你的阴谋诡计 我都会很感兴趣
Believe me, I won't let you down,
相信我 我不会让你失望的
and you won't let me down, either, when I come back.
等我回来的时候 你也不要让我失望
Charles.
查尔斯
Lily, I'm sorry for your loss.
莉莉 对你所失 我深表遗憾
Oh. Tough day, as they say.
是呀 艰难的一天
For you, too?
对你来说也是吗
Oh, no, I wouldn't dream of adding to your burden.
没有 我不想增加你的负担
Oh, come on. You never have.
别这么说 你从来不是我的负担
It would be a good distraction.
说出来可以分散我的注意力
What's wrong?
怎么了
Blair. She walked away from me today,
布莱尔 今天从我身边走开
and not like she has done in the past.
感觉并不像她往常那样
It was different.
这次 有所不同
I feel like she's changing.
我感觉到她变了
I know I didn't die in the car accident,
我知道我并没有在那场车祸中丧生
but sometimes it feels like I did.
可有时候我觉得我确实死于车祸之中了
Don't say that. You survived, and it was a miracle.
别这么说 你活下来了 那是个奇迹
Thanks to Saint Waldorf.
感谢霍道夫圣人
You mean thanks to Saint Jack.
你应该感谢圣人杰克
The doctors didn't tell you?
医生没告诉你吗
Oh, it's all such a blur now. Um...
现在回忆起来都有些模糊了
When you were in surgery, there was a complication,
你在手术室里的时候 出现了并发症
and they needed a family member for a blood transfusion,
当时需要一位家人输血
and I gave the doctors Jack's number.
我把杰克的号♥码给了医生
Jack?
杰克吗
Yes.
是的
You haven't lived until you've tried
没尝过焦糖慕斯和巧克力
caramel mousse and chocolate.
那你算白活了
Are you just gonna ply me
你就打算一直用甜点
with sweets until I cheer up?
来让我振作起来吗
Because I think I'll probably go into sugar shock
我觉得我振作起来之前 可能会因为
before that happens.
糖分摄入过多而休克
I am so sorry. I mean, truly.
对不起 真的对不起
No, don't be. You're about the only good thing
别 别这样 你大概是我现在生命中
in my life right now.
唯一美好的事情了
Sorry. Hello?
抱歉 你好
Lola. It's William Van Der Woodsen.
洛拉 我是威廉姆·范德·伍德森
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I just felt badly we weren't able to finish our conversation,
我很遗憾那天没能和你谈完
so I asked Serena for your phone number.
所以我问瑟琳娜要了你的号♥码
Oh, no. You know, today was a lot for everybody,
别说抱歉了 今天对大家来说都不容易
ao... no apology necessary.
所以别再说抱歉了
Well, I'm at the Empire if you need to reach me, okay?
如果你要找我的话 我在帝国酒店 好吗
Okay. Great. Yeah. I'll call you then, I guess.
好的 我到时候打给你
Bye.
再见
So after all that,
经过这些事之后
you're really just giving up "Gossip girl"?
你真的要就这么放弃"八卦天后"吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表