剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
that there was a cashier's check waiting for her?
通知她有一张银行支票等她签署
Yes, my, uh, wife unfroze the assets.
是的 我的妻子解冻了财产
That's what Ivy thought.
艾薇也是那么认为的
So she packed up,
她收拾了行李
left her keys, and went to go get the check.
留下了钥匙 去取支票
But when she got to the bank,
但她到了银行后
they had no idea what she was talking about.
银行里的人却一头雾水 毫不知情
I couldn't help but overhear your little lover's spat.
我忍♥不住偷听了你们小情侣的口角之争
I'm sorry Lola won't be coming tonight,
很抱歉洛拉今晚不能来了
but maybe it presents an opportunity.
但也许这正好是个机会
What if you and I went together?
我们一起去怎么样
Well, I appreciate the olive branch,
我很感谢你主动来和解
but I think it sends the wrong message.
但我想消息不正确
Lola's still my girlfriend,
洛拉还是我的女朋友
and I don't want to hurt her.
我不想伤害她
You and I know it's just business.
我们都知道这只是生意
What's the risk?
能有什么风险呢
What's the point?
能有什么好处呢
It looks good to advertisers, us playing nice.
我们和睦相处会让广♥告♥商满意
Let's use this night to send a message to the town
我们利用今晚让大家知道
that "The spectator" is back to being a well-oiled machine.
《观察家》将以完美运行的姿态再次登场
Nate swears there's nothing going on with Diana,
内特发誓他和戴安娜没什么
but he also refuses to bring me as his date tonight.
但是他也拒绝了带我出席今晚的派对
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Well... you just have two options, then.
你还有两个选择
Well, there's stay home and do nothing,
要么待在家里什么都不做
or you could come with me to the party and you model.
要么你和我一起参加派对当模特
Tell Tracy I'll be there,
通知特蕾西我会去
with a date.
带着男伴
Diana better watch out. I'm ready.
戴安娜最好小心点 我已经准备好了
Everyone's been talking about
所有人都在讨论着
Manhattan's latest arrival,Lola Rhodes.
曼哈顿的新宠儿 洛拉·罗兹
And word is that tonight
传言 今晚你将会看到
you're going to see a whole lot more of her.
完整版的她
They do not have parties like this in florida.
在佛罗里达可没有这样的聚会
They barely have dental hygiene in Florida.
佛罗里达就剩下牙医健康座谈了吧
Ooh, open bar. Be right back.
还有自助酒吧 我马上回来
Hey, nice touch with the hot guy.
你带来的男伴真帅
Oh, thanks. So have you seen him yet?
谢谢夸奖 你见到他了吗
Hello! How are you?
你好
Okay, don't tell me they're not on a date.
好吧 谁能告诉我他们俩不是在约会
And she's even more beautiful in person. That's annoying.
更令我恼火的是她本人比照片更漂亮
Don't worry.
别担心
As soon as she sees you model,
在看了你走秀之后
she's not only gonna see
她就不会是唯一一个觉得你
you're a force to be reckoned with and back off,
气场全开 不好欺负的人了
but you and Nate will be
你和内特就会成为
the hottest couple on the party circuit.
派对上最耀眼的一对了
You will surpass me as new york's "It girl" In no time.
用不了多久 你就会超过我成为纽约的头号♥名媛
Oh, no, Serena, no one could surpass you,
瑟琳娜 没人能超过你的
especially not me.
我更不可能
Yes, you can, and you will.
你可以的 并且一定会的
And believe me, nothing would make me happier.
相信我 我真的很开心你能够做到
Come on. Let's go find Tracy so we can start getting ready.
走吧 去找特蕾西 然后就可以开始准备了
Actually, I think I'm gonna introduce myself to Diana first.
我想先和戴安娜认识下
Thanks.
谢谢
Go for it. Good luck.
去吧 祝你好运
Hey, Nate. You remember Aidan.
内特 我和你介绍过的 艾登
Yeah, w-what are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Careful, Nate. You don't want to cause a scene.
放松 内特 你不想让大家都注意咱们吧
This is a business party, after all.
这毕竟还是一个商业聚会
Hi. I'm Lola Rhodes. I don't think we've ever met.
你好 我是洛拉·罗兹 我们之前并未见过
Um, this is my date, Aidan Hill.
这是我的男伴 艾登·希尔
Oh. It's a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
I'm surprised to see you, Lola.
你能来真是个惊喜啊 洛拉
Nate said you wouldn't be making it.
内特说你有事来不了
Actually, I was invited to model tonight.
实际上 我是被邀请来做模特的
What? I-I didn't know that.
什么 你怎么没告诉我
Well, why would you? It's not like we were coming together.
你怎么会知道 我们又不是一起来的
Maybe Diana and I should, uh, get a drink
也许戴安娜和我应该去拿点东西喝
while you two... talk.
你们两个慢慢聊
Actually, Nate and I need to go and say hello to a few people.
实际上 内特和我正要去和几个人打招呼
Lola, maybe it's time for you to show Aidan
洛拉 也许你可以带着艾登
what you're modeling tonight.
看看你今晚的表演
Otherwise, you might lose two men to me in one day.
不然今天你的两个男人都将会属于我了
I brought lattes to help us pack.
我买♥♥了拿铁来帮我们提神
I heard from Ivy's lawyer.
艾薇的律师给我打电♥话♥了
She got a call from the bank,
她接到了银行的电♥话♥
saying there was a cashier's check waiting for her.
说有一个支票等着她取
so she packed up and moved out,
于是她就打包行李搬出去了
and when she went to collect it, it wasn't there.
但是当她去取的时候 却没有了
Do you know anything about this?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
Yes, I never called the lawyers.
知道 我没有给律师打过电♥话♥
But now that she's out,
但是现在她搬出去了
I need to legally make sure she can't get back in.
我必须通过合法的方式保证她不搬回去
And the call about the check?
那说有支票的电♥话♥是怎么回事
It was a ruse to get her out of the apartment.
那只是骗她搬出去的策略
Rufus, you're not gonna get me to feel any remorse about this.
鲁夫斯 你不要让我觉得愧疚
Ivy lied about who she was,
艾薇向我们隐瞒的她是谁
She manipulated te mother while she lay dying,
当我妈妈病危的时候 她哄骗了我妈
and she stole our apartment.
然后偷走了我们的公♥寓♥
Look, frankly,
老实说
I think she deserves exactly what she's getting.
我觉得这是她罪有应得
But you didn't just lie to her. You lied to me.
但是你不仅欺骗了她还欺骗了我
But, Rufus, I'm sorry I kept it from you,
鲁夫斯 我很抱歉没告诉你
Because I knew you wouldn't be comfortable with it.
但我知道告诉了你 你不会安心的
I had to protect you from the truth.
我不想让你为难
This isn't what a marriage is, Lily.
婚姻不是这样的 莉莉
We have to be honest with each other.
我们应该互相坦诚
I know, but this was an extreme situation.
我知道 但这不是特殊情况吗
I did what had to be done.
我只是做了应该做的而已
You know, maybe I'm just seeing more clearly
也许我用布鲁克林的思维方式
because of the view from Brooklyn.
看得更清楚
But I'm not okay with this.
但是这个我没办法接受
Look, Rufus, I know you're upset,
听着 鲁夫斯 我知道你不高兴
But how can you be so righteous?
你怎么就能这么义正言辞
We're talking about someone that stole from us.
我们在说的是一个偷我们东西的人啊
Oh, my god. Can we please just...
天哪 我们能不能
stop fighting
别吵了
and just pack and go home?
收拾东西回家
Yeah, I don't know, Lily.
我不知道 莉莉
Right now this loft feels a lot more like home
现在这个小屋比我们的公♥寓♥
than our apartment.
更像是家
As you can see, Nate, everyone's very excited I'm back.
内特 你看到了吧 我回来所有人都很高兴
No one more so than you, apparently.
没有人比你更高兴
Which makes me wonder--
我就在想
It's a buyer's market right now for newspapers.
报纸现在是买♥♥家市场
If you really wanted one,
如果你真的想要一家报社的话
you could've gone anywhere.
你去哪儿都可以
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
I think you came back for me.
我觉得你回来是为了我
Oh! You're adorable.
你这么想太可爱了
Oh, I'm serious.
我是认真的
I bet you spent the last few months in L.A.,
我打赌前几个月你待在洛杉矶一直在想
trying to convince yourself that I was nothing,
努力说服自己我对你来说什么都不是
just a fling with a younger guy.
只是对年轻小伙子一时的迷恋罢了
But the fact is, you couldn't get over me.
事实是 你忘不了我
Really?
真的吗
Then explain this.
那这个怎么解释
Come with me.
跟我来
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表